Fairy Princess Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

I'll be happy to hammer this fool if he doesn't reveal soon. I do have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, but I'll mostly be around. 

Fool?  **** yourself and die.

VT btw, idiots.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darthe was skipping along, humming merrily, and enjoying the bright sunny day. As he's preparing to make a great leap onto a log and flourish his wand he spots some of his fairy friends. He calls and waves to them and they come running over. The last sound Darthe ever made was a blood curdling shriek as those friends tore off his wings and beat him to death with his own wand.

f6ov1uv.jpg

Darthe, Vanilla Sugar Plum Fairy, has been lynched.

It is now Night, you have 24 hours to send in your actions.

Day breaks on the land of Faerie and there is a sense of foreboding among the fey folk. No one else has died but there is clearly an evil presence among them.

It is now Day 2. With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Darthe was skipping along, humming merrily, and enjoying the bright sunny day. As he's preparing to make a great leap onto a log and flourish his wand he spots some of his fairy friends. He calls and waves to them and they come running over. The last sound Darthe ever made was a blood curdling shriek as those friends tore off his wings and beat him to death with his own wand.

f6ov1uv.jpg

Darthe, Vanilla Sugar Plum Fairy, has been lynched.

It is now Night, you have 24 hours to send in your actions.

Holy crap Nolder.  LOL

Darthe plays differently here. But that was a silly train

It may have been a silly train to start with, but his not revealing until after the hammer was dumb. I don't blame Lily for hammering, I would have done the same. We play differently here than over at DM.

Darthe plays differently here. But that was a silly train

It may have been a silly train to start with, but his not revealing until after the hammer was dumb. I don't blame Lily for hammering, I would have done the same. We play differently here than over at DM.

Train started silly, but he never said anything.  JN plays balls to the wall - you put forth a believable reveal, or we lynch you right then and there.  Sometimes 'silly' trains find scum.  But to just ignore it?  That was asking for a lynch.

I understand that

But I feel like that move was so unjustifiable as mafia that he almost had to be town. If you were on his team would you of let him do that?

It's stupid

Your defence of lily is noted

What if he was scum and trying to call the bluff?  See if he could win the staring contest and get us to back off - been done plenty of times before, and on this board.

Your trying to assign blame is noted.  ;-)

Actually, I'd say player is scum for that series of posts.  Super townie, coming down on people for a lynch that wasn't even that bad when you consider the lack of effort from Darthe.

Vote: player

We should probably avoid getting anybody to L-1 just in case Leelou's vote was stolen.  If it was just suppressed, then no big deal compared to somebody actually being able to use her vote.

Reveals should be at L-2 today.  So once you have 2 votes, spill the beans.

I'm going to see Jurassic Park in 3D so I'll be gone for a few hours. For the record Day 2 is going to run through the weekend so no deadline until Monday. If a lynch occurs over the weekend same deal.

Well, we know that either Leelou's vote was suppressed or stolen.

Player, you're at L-2, but we can't risk putting you closer if you're not scum as they'll just pile that stolen vote (if it can be stolen) on.

Please do a better job than Darthe did.  Thx.

Well, we know that either Leelou's vote was suppressed or stolen.

Player, you're at L-2, but we can't risk putting you closer if you're not scum as they'll just pile that stolen vote (if it can be stolen) on.

Please do a better job than Darthe did.  Thx.

He'll probably claim something stupid like "Fairy Princess" or something.

Wait......

Actually, I'd say player is scum for that series of posts.  Super townie, coming down on people for a lynch that wasn't even that bad when you consider the lack of effort from Darthe.

Vote: player

This. But I'll hold my vote until he says something.

Archived