Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

Wonder what that fear feels like when members of a scum team get to the chat and don't see my name on the team.  I'd kill me early too.

Best player, best natural scum hunter, most revered.

The legend continues....

We are all witnesses.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI - I'm withholding my vote because I'm in two games (yeah, I know...) and they're both on day 1 and hard to keep straight. I want to get a better handle on this game before voting. I'm hoping I'll get a chance to sit down and focus on it tonight. Ape, that doesn't mean I'm going to come back with quotes, so don't expect that. Kthx.

Something about this post doesn't sit well with me. Seems contrived. 

I couldn't work my way through that mess he posted, but if this is really what he did...

...And he confirms it here, I can put a vote on him. 

Except when I'm bad ;)

And now a self-vote?  :rl: I have to see what the vote count is, but I'm ready to vote Darthe. 

Looks like distancing. She knew Darthe was dead man walking.

I found a few extra minutes before I have to go. I think what I meant was "train" not "case." I used the wrong wordage to express myself. That's not abnormal for me, as you know. 

Indeed it is not.  I believe you.

unvote

Vote: Hess

I think he's overracting the crazy a bit.  Also, the talk about shooting Nolder and planning on voting Pac makes me want to lynch him just to get rid of WIFOM.

Vote Count: 

Crushlove (2) - AVM, Lily

Hess (2) - JiF, wombat

Lily (2) - Ape, Hess

Nol (2) - Crushlove, JC

JiF (1) - 80

Not voting: Ishy, Mish, Nol, csalami

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Indeed it is not. I believe you.

unvote

Vote: Hess

I think he's overracting the crazy a bit. Also, the talk about shooting Nolder and planning on voting Pac makes me want to lynch him just to get rid of WIFOM.

I think you're nuts if you find that believable. Lily's a good person to pressure bc she's pretty easy to read. Voting me makes sense for my play yesterday, not any wifom you're referring to.

I'm voting you for both of those things. You jumped around a lot yesterday joining any bandwagon that popped up and acting all whimsical. And when you say things like what you said about Nolder and Pac, it hurts the town. It serves only to make you look goofy and give you a shroud of WIFOM to hide behind.

I'm voting you for both of those things. You jumped around a lot yesterday joining any bandwagon that popped up and acting all whimsical. And when you say things like what you said about Nolder and Pac, it hurts the town. It serves only to make you look goofy and give you a shroud of WIFOM to hide behind.[/quote

Hug you.

I'm onto you, Hess. 80's mind-numbing powers could only have been invested by an even greater power. That was when I knew you were back up to your old tricks. Who could have such power over mens' minds but the Dream Wizard himself?

BTW your moddess has a headache that won't go away and is about to make it either better or worse by getting drunk...

Tell me about it. I'm going for 5 weeks + with permanent migraine. I'm going bat sh*t crazy soon. Unfortunatley, alcohol just makes me worse.

Vote Nolder

Meh.

Vote Count: 

Nol (3) - Crushlove, JC, Mish

Crushlove (2) - AVM, Lily

Hess (2) - JiF, wombat

Lily (2) - Ape, Hess

JiF (1) - 80

Not voting: Ishy, Nol, csalami

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Unbeknownst to everyone, Darthe managed to barely escape the eels. As he collapsed on shore, a pebble became dislodged from the side of the Cliffs of Insanity. This pebble unearthed detritus on it's way down the cliffs, plummeting towards the near lifeless body of Darthe. Finally, the pebble hit what you could call a boulder. This boulder came to land on Darthe's chest, taking away any chance he may have had of survival. Darthe, now truly dead, can GF himself. 

Hammering someone we were going to lynch regardless is scummy? lol ok

At least Ape has a point with the possibility of bussing

You're just pulling stuff out of your ass

Not waiting for the reveal more important than the hammer itself 

Purchase and sale complete. Insomnia in full effect. Looks like I didn't miss much... :(

Congratulations and welcome to home ownership. Please PM Pac before shopping for lawn equipment. I would suggest a mid sized weber gas grill. Good bang for the buck.

Vote Mish

Generally, I do find her scummy.

She's adding nothing to the game (I haven't seen a single game-related post of her), just joining two easy-looking lynches.

Ishy is pinging me too, I'd have expected something from him by now. I dunno? Some scumhunting maybe.

I'm finding Nolder to be himself. He does do stuff like this as town. Fits for me.

Archived