Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Explain it to me like I'm a six year old.

Hmm...okay...

So you know that girl at school?  The one that keeps trying to give you her cooties.  Well as you get older, one day you're going to think cooties aren't so bad anymore.  In fact, you're going to really like cooties.  You're going to completely change your mind and think "man...I really wish SHE'D give me her cooties," and you'll look back on these six year old years and laugh.

So you trust that girl.  You hang out.  Ends up that you date, and one thing leads to another and...well remember that time you saw mommy and daddy wrestling?  You take a turn at wrestling.  And you find out she didn't have cooties.  It was herpes all along.  And JC, believe you and me...you don't want herpes.

Of course in this scenario, Wombat is the girl.  Or the herpes.

Ishy was totally fine with my claim D1. Ishy gets converted N1. Then, mid-D2, Ishy comes out with a stupid question that everyone knows the answer to, setting his plan in motion. If Ishy really had info that said I was lying, he would have had it during D1 and would have done this then.

Wait, conversions?  Why are you talking conversions?

38584372.jpg

YESSSSSSSS

Unvote vote Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat

Let's think about the facts:

First, think back to the case against Wombat on Day 1.  He was voting one way, setting himself up to case me later, and I believe he butted heads with the Ape too, right? Maybe?

Next -- Ishy questions him followed by me questioning him.  When he answers he eventually writes up a post explaining how Ishy was obviously converted yet doesn't vote Ishy.  He waits.  As was presented as a case against me many games ago, if someone comes out and you know they're lying...why are you waiting to vote them?

Finally -- he has twice spoken in absolutes as if he knew something about the game.  1st speaking very confidently about conversions...seems like scum/cult a little rattled, dont ya think?  We had no evidence of cult to this point in the game.  2nd he says flat out "Ishy is converted, AVM is town" twice as if he can be 100% positive of this. 

Vote Count: 

Wombat (5) - AVM, Ishy, Nol, Lily, 80

Nol (3) - Crushlove, JC, Mish
Lily (2) - Ape, Hess

Hess (1) - JiF

Ishy (1) - Wombat

Mish (1) - csalami

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline - Monday 3 pm est

The fact is there was no legit case on me D1. I refuted your "case," but I couldn't do anything about the appeals to emotion (which is what got me run up). I voted Nolder for his nonsense vote on Pac. I expressed a reasonable misinterpretation of your voting reasons. You then accused me of pursuing an easy lynch on Nolder while setting up a case on you. I refuted that argument, showing how I had misinterpreted your ambiguous vote. Then I got run up for being "angry" (which no one ended up explaining).

The fact is there was no legit case on me D1. I refuted your "case," but I couldn't do anything about the appeals to emotion (which is what got me run up). I voted Nolder for his nonsense vote on Pac. I expressed a reasonable misinterpretation of your voting reasons. You then accused me of pursuing an easy lynch on Nolder while setting up a case on you. I refuted that argument, showing how I had misinterpreted your ambiguous vote. Then I got run up for being "angry" (which no one ended up explaining).

Therein lies the rub...with Pac...we know his observation was honest or at least to serve the town's end...notice I did not say accurate...cannot know that until we know your alignment...which I'm not pursuing at this point...so chilax...the fact that I have more narrative is telling...is it not?  At this point, I'm only behind you and Leelou...strange game indeed.

Actually, we don't know his observation was honest - we know he was town - for all we know he might have just been making sh*t up to see who echo'ed what he was accusing me of, him fully knowing he was full of sh*t. He does stuff like that often, heck most of us do. You were the one that echoed him. 

You having more narrative is odd at this stage of the game, and it's got absolutely nothing to do with your post-count, not sure why you are referencing that. You seem to be skirting the line with how far full of sh*t you can be here without getting any heat. To that end, I'm going to let you do your thing and see where it goes. There's a part of me that feels like you are posturing for when I eventually case you as scum, and you can start in on your usual line of bullsh*t about "Ape narrative and me being obvious". I mean that much you've clearly been breadcrumbing. 

Anyway, let me finish catching up. You may well have gotten these goofballs to run me up while I was at the game.

Yo Ape, I'm going to the game today with my brother. Can't wait to see Trout. Maybe I'll see you too :tongue:

Ah, it was a good one no? We were in the bleachers where all the homeruns ended up. LOL

no u

Hess at least had the balls to say "I'm town, not sucm or third party" or whatever, not sure why either... but he did it. You?

I don't understand how you can say that. I read, I quoted, and put my thoughts down. How is that different from what the rest of you do? It used to be that I simply read and commented, but this time I quoted some things and you still say I haven't reread. How the f*ck would you know if I read anything, anyway? You're full of it, Ape. 

For future reference, when I say I'm going to reread, it means just that - read. It doesn't mean coming back with proof to placate you. 

Hey lady, you take a chill pill got it! :)

Listen, as scum you have historically popped in and said "I'm going to re-read and then post my thoughts". I've caught you doing it in two games. I'm not making it up. It happened. In this game, I feel like you made a similar post but tried to caress your wording a bit more to make it more subtle. Maybe I'm wrong, but hell, it's worked before. 

This butthurt response seems to have struck a nerve. Am I looking at third times a charm here?

I see.

unvote vote Wombat

I have reason to believe Wombat is lying.

Vote Wombat.

LOL, wtf didn't you guys get on the ball on this sooner? Unvote, Vote Wombat.

Ishy, can you elaborate?

LOL, wut?

*facepalm* Forget I asked that. The lightbulb came on. 

Unvote

Vote Wombat

Yeah, caught in yer own trap.

Tell us your reason...inquiring minds want to know...

^^^^ You just get grosser and grosser this game. You next. I'm thinking you were going for the easy frame on Nolder today, and setting up the eventual Ape is obvious bit I mentioned earlier for when I came calling for your head. 

Ishy has been converted. AVM is a dupe.

WTF is this? LOL

Did someone sneak an extra Fenway Frank into you at the game? Or give you your frist beer?

LOL, wtf didn't you guys get on the ball on this sooner? Unvote, Vote Wombat.

I didn't think about it until Ishy asked if there were more than one princesses.  Like I said, I haven't watched the movie...it's definitely up to the top of my must watch list.  Might get watched tomorrow if it's on Netflix

I can't beleive I'm missing GoT right now because comcast sh*t out on me today... I managed to fix the internet service on my own, but the cable is donezo. ******* goddamn sonovabitch mother ******* sh*t **** cocker sucker comcast. Always when I need to actually work and watch a season finale, they sh*t out.

Vote Count: 

Wombat (6) - AVM, Ishy, Nol, Lily, 80, Ape

Nol (3) - Crushlove, JC, Mish
Hess (1) - JiF

Ishy (1) - Wombat

Lily (1) - Hess

Mish (1) - csalami

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline - Monday 3 pm est

I didn't think about it until Ishy asked if there were more than one princesses.  Like I said, I haven't watched the movie...it's definitely up to the top of my must watch list.  Might get watched tomorrow if it's on Netflix

Ah that's right, you haven't seen one of the best movies ever. You doofus, lol

Yo, is anyone else feeling this JC scumminess, or is that dipsh*t in my head and just making me feel all freaked out for nothing? Also, I don't like what I'm seeing from Crusher.

Jetscode led the day off talking about lynch Nolder, and Crusher was all about it with a lot of dumb****ery posts about finding his glasses, but nudge, nudge, nudge the Nolder train while JC sort of goaded some people into voting Nolder and not looking back.

Now 80 is all like Ape is scum, and Crusher does a 180 and starts pushing that? 

I can't beleive I'm missing GoT right now because comcast sh*t out on me today... I managed to fix the internet service on my own, but the cable is donezo. ******* goddamn sonovabitch mother ******* sh*t **** cocker sucker comcast. Always when I need to actually work and watch a season finale, they sh*t out.

Ah that's right, you haven't seen one of the best movies ever. You doofus, lol

LOL...if I'm a doofus for not seeing Princess Bride I don't wanna know what I am for only seeing two episodes of GoT.  About to start reading the books once this summer class is over, but I don't have HBO :(

I'd give my left nad for a icy cold beer right now... all out, and have that lingering "day drinking, hung over before bed" feeling coming on. Ugh.

I want to feed the mother of dragons my peen. But only in real life, she's hotter as a natural bruneettte.

LOL...if I'm a doofus for not seeing Princess Bride I don't wanna know what I am for only seeing two episodes of GoT.  About to start reading the books once this summer class is over, but I don't have HBO :(

LOL, you can't read. Dummy... lynch all liars policy lycn zOMBg

Archived