Does anyone have any montages of forced fumbles?

TehFalcon63

***READ THE FIRST SENTENCE BEFORE POSTING***

What I mean by forced fumbles is NOT hard hits that cause fumbles, but rather players hitting or ripping the ball out when they have the ball-carrier wrapped-up. Like what Tyrann Mathieu, Dick Butkus, and Charles Tillman do/did.

I, myself, am mildy proficient at ripping the ball out of ball-carriers' hands, and I'm trying to improve my technique and learn about players who are adept at stripping the ball through alternative means, rather than hard hits. So, I am wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction on my journey to discovering players who use similar techniques to the aforementioned ones. It would be greatly appreciated.

I have tons of montages. Especially of fumbles, but not just any fumbles. I have montages of specific types of fumbles. The kind that are cause by defenders ripping and hitting the balls of the ball carrier when they are hugging. 

All that being said, I refuse to share them with you... they are mine, my own... my precious. 

I have tons of montages. Especially of fumbles, but not just any fumbles. I have montages of specific types of fumbles. The kind that are cause by defenders ripping and hitting the balls of the ball carrier when they are hugging. 

All that being said, I refuse to share them with you... they are mine, my own... my precious. 

Okay_guy.jpg

Aren't your RBs pissed that you're stripping the ball instead of blocking for them? Mt. Union needs a new coaching staff.

He is looking to make the move from O line to D line. He wants to lose some weight play defense to use his athleticism instead of his sheer size. He has good footwork but bad knees. By getting the weight down and playing as a in the gap d lineman or possible DE he will be able to do that. Kids got good size and good feet.

At 1:37 very nice one by Urlacher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFeONtTintw

Thank you, that is actually what I'm looking for.

@Jetsfan We've already established this. Yes.

Aren't your RBs pissed that you're stripping the ball instead of blocking for them? Mt. Union needs a new coaching staff.

I'm not even at MU anymore and I don't play OL. I moved up to D2, I'm playing OLB, and I hope to once again play decent, transfer, sit out a year, and, hopefully, play D1 my senior year.

And, actually, Larry Kehres retired. Probably the greatest unknown coach in NCAA history. 11 National Championships. Yes, it was D3, but MU had many D1-caliber and NFL-caliber players (which is why it's produced NFL players). I think they had 4 this year, but I'm not sure.

Archived