Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JiFtheOracle

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a deadline? Is there a mod? 

I think it was 24 hours, and there are 2 of them.  If they could stop banging in the coat closet and poke anybody that still owes them a NA, that would be awesome.  Or post a scene if they have all NAs....

How's it going? 

Really good!  Had to petition my final exam for business law -- the professor had the wrong law applied (how a former lawyer does this, IDK)...found out a little bit ago the head of the department ruled in my favor so I'm pretty happy right now haha.

Sorry for the long answer :P  how are you today Leroy?

Really good!  Had to petition my final exam for business law -- the professor had the wrong law applied (how a former lawyer does this, IDK)...found out a little bit ago the head of the department ruled in my favor so I'm pretty happy right now haha.

Sorry for the long answer :tongue:  how are you today Leroy?

That's awesome the ruled in your favor. :) 

Pretty good, went on an interview this morning and hoping to go to Boston tonight. :D 

Does anybody else end up breaking their deodorant stick before realizing they need to go buy a new one? 

Happened all the time during undergrad...started making of point of buying two at a time to avoid it haha

Nice! Hope the interview went well :)

I think it went well, thanks. 

Does anybody else end up breaking their deodorant stick before realizing they need to go buy a new one? 

I had it happen once, but I normally buy deodorant in packs of 3 so it wasn't an issue. 

Crusher had barely finished up on DPR's remains when the sun started to break on the horizon.  The morning brought a surprise to all.  A person, who the couple was hesitant to even invite to the party lied dead on the floor.  He's was an arrogant prick and a blow hard.  He thought he was tough and he flaunted it at every chance.  He talks mad sh*t and can never back it up.  He's pretty much the biggest pussy alive next to Pac, which ironically enough, they live in the same city.

Tom Shane (who was trying to be Dr. Crushlove, protector of all and lover of JiF), the town Doctor has been night killed.

It is now day, with 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

vote 80vote 80

I've been trying to decide whether you're serious with this argument.

Then I figured out it doesn't matter.

Oh, so the cop screams that Hess is scum then ends up dead and that means nothing?  Cool.  You guys are way better than me at this game apparently.

Oh, so the cop screams that Hess is scum then ends up dead and that means nothing? Cool. You guys are way better than me at this game apparently.

Doc, not Cop. And on D1 he knows as much as anyone else. Which is nuthin.

Archived