Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JiFtheOracle

and why in gods name are we only in the afternoon of Day 2? 

It's time to get this moving people.  Let me be your conductor.

Vote Ishy

I could move over to Ishy, especially after his last posts with prodding the Verbal train but staying on the Dan one. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UNOfficial Matrimonial Day 2 Vote Count:

Klacko (1) -  salami
Nolderp (2) - Hallia, Mish

Dan (3) - Verb, Ishy, Nolderp
JVOR (1) - Darthe

Hellyeah (1) - JVOR

Verbal (3) - JC, Dan, AVM
Mish (2) - Lily, Hess

Pac (2) - Klacko, 80

Ishy (2) - Pac , Leelou

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to kill.  Deadline today, 4pm EST.

"Perseverating" isn't a word.

Lets take this mishap as a learning opportunity, my friend.

per•sev•er•ate (pərˈsɛv əˌreɪt)

v.i. -at•ed, -at•ing.

to repeat a word, gesture, or act insistently or redundantly

btw kudos for the catch up Pac

You've officially contributed more to this game than Klecko, Hallia, Mish, and Dan combined

You're nuts if you think I actually wanted to read 60 pages of that filth.  I knew once I started I'd get competitive and actually try...  I've got a rep to uphold.  Just ask Klecko.

My thoughts

Verb - leaning town with a tinge of a scum vibe. 

Klecko - still no read, pops out when his name is mentioned and defends but does not put out any game related thoughts
Halia - another one that pops out when her name is called, not liking her voting pattern. I have not really played with her enough to know how she plays though. 
Salami - leaning town
Jetscode - was not sure before, but getting a scum vibe
Hess - town
Mish - baaaaaaaaa - I've seen her hide and sheep as scum before, leaning scum here
Ishy - has had some scummy plays, speaking in absolutes, taking everything at face value, pushing on trains
Pac - leaning town right now after his catch up
AwesomeVM - lonely townie
Lovely Lilly - leaning town right now, haven't seen any scum tells yet
DAN. - haven't seen enough from Dan yet to get a read

J80 - most likely town
JVOR - I'm thinking he's town

Nolder - town
Darthe - was the first to claim a pill but never claimed any role when run up. Was let off easily, then made weird comments surrounding salami's reveal. Weird comments surrounding JVoR's meta, overall weird. Almost want to say town because he probably would have tanked as scum by now. 

Lets take this mishap as a learning opportunity, my friend.

per•sev•er•ate (pərˈsɛv əˌreɪt)

v.i. -at•ed, -at•ing.

to repeat a word, gesture, or act insistently or redundantly

Nice work catching up, nice game summary and an English lesson. Pac is my interim game MVP.

I'm leaning toward verbal but I'm just boarding my last flight so I'm toast

that sounds like a nightmare.  I took a couple flights last week and it took me a day or 2 to feel normal again.  I'll spare you from the chiding until at least tomorrow.

So, there is about 7 hours to deadline, I really don't like how this is feeling like a DM paced game. 

calm down toots..  it's still only 8:53.  Nolder probably just went to sleep an hour ago, Mish is in the Netherlands, and Salmonella is in Palastine or something.  If nothing happens by noon it might be time to hyper lynch someone...

Verb, Ish, or 80 make good choices.

UNOfficial Matrimonial Day 2 Vote Count:

Klacko (1) -  salami
Nolderp (2) - Hallia, Mish

Dan (3) - Verb, Ishy, Nolderp
JVOR (1) - Darthe

Hellyeah (2) - JVOR, 80

Verbal (3) - JC, Dan, AVM
Mish (2) - Lily, Hess

Pac (1) - Klacko

Ishy (2) - Pac , Leelou

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to kill.  Deadline today, 4pm EST.

calm down toots..  it's still only 8:53.  Nolder probably just went to sleep an hour ago, Mish is in the Netherlands, and Salmonella is in Palastine or something.  If nothing happens by noon it might be time to hyper lynch someone...

Why weren't you here Day 1? 

I thought you had Halia and JC as "prime suspects". 

Then why aren't they, "good choices" to lynch today along with the 3 you mentioned?

Brevity coupled with where people seem to be focusing now.  Naming 3 sounded better than saying I'd lynch:

Verb, JC, Hallia, 80, Ishy.

I went with the 3 out of 5 most likely to get a successful lynch on by 4PM or whatever random hour that idiot JiF set the deadline for.

Brevity coupled with where people seem to be focusing now.  Naming 3 sounded better than saying I'd lynch:

Verb, JC, Hallia, 80, Ishy.

I went with the 3 out of 5 most likely to get a successful lynch on by 4PM or whatever random hour that idiot JiF set the deadline for.

Aight makes sense.

Hellyeah and Mish I'd just like to vote because there voting patterns have been largely suspect and kind of just sheeplike for the most part. They're not engaging anyone or really making any kind of effort to help figure out who's scum. 

When was the last time Hallia even posted? 

Hellyeah and Mish I'd just like to vote because there voting patterns have been largely suspect and kind of just sheeplike for the most part. They're not engaging anyone or really making any kind of effort to help figure out who's scum. 

Why Hallia over Mish?  

Can we get back to lynching Verbal now?  Kind of shocking how little movement we've had here.  Most agree his commentary is tainted and yet we wait.  Telling is it not?  

Very.  Also of note: Nolder sided with Verbal and voted for Dan.  

Statistically speaking, Nolder sides with the incorrect idea/player 97.38524% of the time.  Standard error of .00001%.

I could go for either at this point.

I'm leaning more Mish than Hallia at the moment...I was scum with her a couple of games ago and she played it the same way...slow to engage...avoid the conflict...still want Verbal...more intel...probably have to settle on a compromise candidate...

Archived