Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JustInFudge

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just caught up. Whaaaat the crap! XD  Thanks Ishy.  I think I prefer Jugs to Hobbit. :tongue:

What's wrong with being a Hobbit?!

Too far.  

This is fake distancing from 80.

This is slightly better real distancing from Leelou.

Salami is still LLL.  

Two things...first off, something I've been meaning to discuss with you:

H8u SOO much.  I can no longer call Nolderp the dumbest or worst player at this game, because you blow him out of the water.

And the other thing...you can't possibly be this dumb.

It depends on why I'm getting called that.  If it's because I'm short and value food, friend, and hearth, I'm fine with it, if it's because he's makin' a jab about hairy feet, I'll poke him to death (I'm looking at youuuu Ishy!)

It depends on why I'm getting called that. If it's because I'm short and value food, friend, and hearth, I'm fine with it, if it's because he's makin' a jab about hairy feet, I'll poke him to death (I'm looking at youuuu Ishy!)

Oh hey look Hellyeah has a personality. Nice to finally meet u maim, I'm HessStation.

What's wrong with being a Hobbit?!

Two things...first off, something I've been meaning to discuss with you:

H8u SOO much.  I can no longer call Nolderp the dumbest or worst player at this game, because you blow him out of the water.

And the other thing...you can't possibly be this dumb.

You say that, but can you honestly believe that the post below is genuine?

ZOMG at the GF taken down this way, it was brilliant, Nolder :)

You say that, but can you honestly believe that the post below is genuine?

It was 80s post to be which was dumb to call distancing.  After someone is already dead is a bad time to try and figure out what they mean or don't mean -- anyone with half a brain can try to distance or to make it appear they're trying to distance.  That's aside from the fact that it's 80.

AVM isn't suspicious enough of me. It's suspicious. Lol.

Would it help if I said trust me?  What if I said don't?

It depends on why I'm getting called that.  If it's because I'm short and value food, friend, and hearth, I'm fine with it, if it's because he's makin' a jab about hairy feet, I'll poke him to death (I'm looking at youuuu Ishy!)

Hellyeah was all mine.  Just like 95% of the nicknames and meme you find around here.

Not sure how you pronounce the name, dont know where its from but when I read it, I'm like, hellyeah.  Plus, you're a chick, and I'm like hellyeah.  Or maybe you're not and I'm still like, hellyeah.  And it reminds me of this song.  Hellyeah ******* right

You think I'm awesome.  You say it with your eyes.

And the only funny thing I've borrowed from you is the (call me) at the bottom of posts sometimes.  Now get back in my basement.

The scumtell?  Dunno, ask Leelou what she thinks.

That is utterly ridiculous.

call me...

Hellyeah was all mine.  Just like 95% of the nicknames and meme you find around here.

Not sure how you pronounce the name, dont know where its from but when I read it, I'm like, hellyeah.  Plus, you're a chick, and I'm like hellyeah.  Or maybe you're not and I'm still like, hellyeah.  And it reminds me of this song.  Hellyeah ******* right

Hate to break it to you but Hell Ya and Muffin Top are nothing to be proud of.  Probably the 2 worst nicknames on this forum IMO.

Hal (Like shallow hal) ee-yuh

yeah... Hal-lee-yah..

Which is why Gonhallia and Hallialujah work and "hell yeah" doesn't...

but enough about JiF's slow brain...  there's a matter of a couple pics that has yet to be resolved.

p.s. are you scum?

It was 80s post to be which was dumb to call distancing.  After someone is already dead is a bad time to try and figure out what they mean or don't mean -- anyone with half a brain can try to distance or to make it appear they're trying to distance.  That's aside from the fact that it's 80.

Would it help if I said trust me?  What if I said don't?

Dude, he took a players post and added himself into the meaning of it.  He wanted to look like they were buddies, and I don't buy it.  I get what you're saying, my point is simply that like 3/4 of the time when I have seen dying mafia do that they have done it to townies exclusively and it was to spread WIFOM.

Archived