JetNation Fantasy Football 2013

JoeC36

Which site?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which site do you want to play on?

• Yahoo
    • NFL.com

Right now the league that I set of for the site is full, but if someone backs out you're first on the list. 

When was that announced?

Anybody else want to get into a league?? I'll set up another one.

Joe C36,

Would really like to join this FF League. Our MB @ NJ.Com has sucked ever since they changed the format 2 years ago. A lot of good Jets fans there but there are only 10 posts a week there if we're lucky. Would like to hang here and get to know the Jets faithful. FF is the best way of doing that. Please let me know.  EBoozer 

I would like to join your 2013 FFL. I've played the last 6 years with fellow Jets Fans on the NJ.com Jets Forum. Die hard Jets fan. Shoot me an Email if I'm in.

EBoozer

Boozer, you desperate? 2 posts. You better worry about that other league you in with me. No slouches there!

Boozer, you desperate? 2 posts. You better worry about that other league you in with me. No slouches there!

I'm like Shahid Khan! He owns an NFL team, English Premier Team and a Multi-Billion dollar business.

I usually play in 3 leagues each season. Dropped 1, looking to get on with the guys at JetNation.

I can already feel the fear you have to face me this season! I'm due!! :sign0102:

Archived