JETSET: A Training Day With Vladimir Ducasse

KevinSM101

I don't get it Vlad. I'm actually pushing for him after watching that video. I guess some people take a little longer to acclimate than others . It looks like he has all the neccassary tools be a solid starter. Idk

I don't get it Vlad. I'm actually pushing for him after watching that video. I guess some people take a little longer to acclimate than others . It looks like he has all the neccassary physical tools, but alas, not the mental ones to be a solid starter. (Translation:  He's dumber than dirt.)  Idk

Fixed.

I've been promoting this video on the twitters and all over the face books.  Has it helped?

Are you using the hashtag?  The instructions were pretty clear but I feel like you might not be following them.

Only the Jets, they are the only team in all of the NFL who would have not cut this scrub from the roster yet. Every other team in the whole league would have dumped him years ago. He is the absolute luckiest MFer to ever be drafted since, oh yea what was that guy's name again? Vern something or other? If you are going to be an NFL draftee bust, pray to your God that it's the Jets who be the ones to draft you, that way you are guaranteed at least 3-4 years of getting paid to be an embarrassment and your luck will be such that you will join the ranks along with Johnny Lam Jones, Blair Thomas, Johnny Mitchell, Dave Cadigan, Dwayne Robertson, and Gholston as well as being a part of a fine video segment that gets shown every draft day on ESPN

Archived