We all HATE Sanchez, curious to know what my fellow fans would rather see

Jacked4JetsFB

How done are we with Sanchez?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather see?

• Sanchez start, do well, Jets win
    • Geno start, do not so well, Jets lose

Don't get me wrong. I'd love to see Geno succeed; he can really spin it, and he gives this team something that Mark can't (the ability to squeeze it through tight windows).

But, Luck was sacked 41 times last year.  RG3 got his leg to face the other way.  

Geno might be amazing, but I can see how he's swimming with new info and until I see him check out of protections, and make audibles at the line I think he's going to get himself killed. 

Rookie QB:

-hear the play, repeat it correctly

-(if you're good) make sure everyone is lined up correctly

-cadence

-footwork

-progression

-set feet, pass

Veteran QB:

-all the above 

-Where is Ed Reed? 

-adjust protection

-point out the Mike

-misdirect the safety with eyes

-throw the receiver open. 

OK fellow Jet fans. I know there are so many more scenarios, but to really gauge my fellow Jet fans though process, if given ONLY these two scenarios, which way do you go?

I reject the question. I want to see the Jets do well, period. 

I couldn't care less who the QB is. 

If Mark Sanchez can actually turn himself around, I'm all for it. 

If Geno turns into the next Joe Montana, I'd be thrilled. 

I'll tell you how much I don't care who the QB is as long as he plays well - If Dan Marino decided to come out of retirement and led the Jets to a Super Bowl win, I'd be the first in line to buy a #13 Jets jersey. 

No way, buddy.  When the Jets lose, I am miserable the following day.  As in, my Mondays I go into work and get hassled by everyone who knows I'm a Jets fan--which is everybody. 

p.s.  I like Sanchez. 

I like any player that helps the Jets win. Even Sanchez. I don't see that scenario happening though. Mark is a magnet for turnovers, he can't help it, his brain locks up at the hint of contact so he closes his eyes and throws it up for grabs. Game is too fast for Mark.

Mark Sanchez will never be a top 25 QB in the NFL.

Is this the guy you want playing QB for this franchise in the future?

If Geno isnt ready, sacrifice Sanchez to the wolves til the bye week and let Geno show how hes progressed at that time.

Sanchez will NEVER be better then what he's been the last 2 yrs, he is to dumb.

If Geno doesnt look like he has the tools, draft a QB.

NOT MUCH TO IT.

I don't hate Mark Sanchez because I don't know him personally. From most accounts he's a solid human but a bad QB. It's not like he's being a terrible QB and bludgeoning homeless people on the way home.

That said, I am all for the Jets QB, no matter who it is succeed. The way the team is currently constructed I'm not sure that is feasible.

Archived