Ryan Spadola makes the team roster!?

"Officially a NYJ. Words can't describe how grateful I am for the great friends, family, and friends who have supported me throughout this" - Ryan Spadola

and yes i know that finals cuts gotta be in by tommorow 6pm eastern...... (well technically today because its one in the morning already)

LOL! nope but he can catch....maybe catch better than Stephen Hill. looked good in all pre season games

serious question how many offensive draft picks whiffs in a row for jets??? sadly mcknight the best in recent memory? sad 

That bum Zach Rogers has to be on his way out soon.

i liked zach rogers. but he kept dropping balls when he was wide open in the pre season games. thats the last thing we need.

i liked zach rogers. but he kept dropping balls when he was wide open in the pre season games. thats the last thing we need.

I don't know him, so I can't say I like him. But I do know he can't catch, and as a wide receiver that makes him a bum. Even when he caught the ball he was bobbling them. He heard footsteps all the time. Time to find a new line of work... or go to the Browns and be a star.

This could could potentially be a lone bright spot on this team this year. Chances would be a little bit better if there wasn't such a void at QB, but still...

i agree with this. its somebody on the offense that makes me feel excited to watch football. thats a good feeling. next year i believe Idzik will focus primarily on offense.. Holmes will be gone. we will need Receivers and Tightends.

you aren't official until you survive week 1 reshuffles.  there is always a sad story every year of some guy making it, then they bring in a veteran after week 1 so they don't have to guarantee the salary

pullin for the kid but.....

i agree with this. its somebody on the offense that makes me feel excited to watch football. thats a good feeling. next year i believe Idzik will focus primarily on offense.. Holmes will be gone. we will need Receivers and Tightends.

Sup man? LOL

Yeah, I think he's got a chance to over take Gates spot. He's the most sure handed WR on the team besides Holmes. I think the QBs already trust throwing to him the most, judging from training camp and preseason.

Sup man? LOL

Yeah, I think he's got a chance to over take Gates spot. He's the most sure handed WR on the team besides Holmes. I think the QBs already trust throwing to him the most, judging from training camp and preseason.

I doubt it.  He's nowhere near as fast as Gates, and Gates has been playing well.  Spadola is lucky to make the roster.

Archived