Are There Any Sites To Watch the Game Online?

SoFlaJets

That's illegal and against the Jetnation code of ethics. We might grope one another in the mod lounge but we don't do commit internet crimes. As soon as I find my mod superpowers password I will be locking this thread.,

been here for years and every week someone asks where to watch it online and this is the first time I hear of "against Jetnation code". The reason i don't give out the the link is because i dont trust someone who signs up to a forum just to ask for the link when they can easily google it. Im suspiscious those are just fuzz trying to find where they are streaming the game to shut the link down. FRS has been sh*t lately cause of the pop up ad bs. If you want consistency online just buy the nfl online package.

been here for years and every week someone asks where to watch it online and this is the first time I hear of "against Jetnation code". The reason i don't give out the the link is because i dont trust someone who signs up to a forum just to ask for the link when they can easily google it. Im suspiscious those are just fuzz trying to find where they are streaming the game to shut the link down. FRS has been sh*t lately cause of the pop up ad bs. If you want consistency online just buy the nfl online package.

That's because I just made that part up.. 

That's illegal and against the Jetnation code of ethics.  We might grope one another in the mod lounge but we don't do commit internet crimes.  As soon as I find my mod superpowers password I will be locking this thread.,  

I thought this site was just one big crime against the internet?

Archived