NY Jets Salary Cap Scenario Mark Sanchez Contract

JetNation

That's a bunch if bull crap jibberish just to write a long article to explain this: Jets are on the hook for $4.8 mil in dead money next yr when they release him but save $8.3mil in cap space by doing so.

Jason at jetscap has great info, but has been posting articles with repetitive info a bit too much for my liking just to get a few extra viewers while trying to make him look like a genius. And the Sanchez contract issue has been beaten to death a million times on million websites to write an atrociously long article that could be covered in a side note.

WHY U MAD FAGOLA?

That's a bunch if bull crap jibberish just to write a long article to explain this: Jets are on the hook for $4.8 mil in dead money next yr when they release him but save $8.3mil in cap space by doing so.

Jason at jetscap has great info, but has been posting articles with repetitive info a bit too much for my liking just to get a few extra viewers while trying to make him look like a genius. And the Sanchez contract issue has been beaten to death a million times on million websites to write an atrociously long article that could be covered in a side note.

Huh?  I didnt write this article nor have I even discussed Sanchez other then when asked via email or Twitter.  I cant even recall the last Sanchez article I wrote. My work on Nyjetscap at this point is nothing but game reviews with OTC carrying contract stuff related to the league...

Archived