10/27 Early games thread

JoeC36

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching the Mia vs NE game on NFL REDZONE and they showed a big swelling on Brady's throwing hand.  He is out there because he is Tom Brady, most of his throws coming out of his hand are bubble just like when Chad Pennington was here.  It is obvious the swelling is bothering him.  Maybe they will replace him  with Mallet before the game is over.

He is showing his age. 

nah brady  still has like 4 more years. He lost alot of  his weapons. to Jail, FA and injuries. IT looks like they are losing a vet tackle for year Sabastian vollmer. with mayo, and wilfork I aint loosing any sleep over it, but im sure belly is.  even though JETS have a rookie QB. this is the year the JETS should dethrown the pats from afc east.

I'm watching the Mia vs NE game on NFL REDZONE and they showed a big swelling on Brady's throwing hand.  He is out there because he is Tom Brady, most of his throws coming out of his hand are bubble just like when Chad Pennington was here.  It is obvious the swelling is bothering him.  Maybe they will replace him  with Mallet before the game is over.

Really?

Archived