CAA runs this city...2013-14 New York Knicks thread

Matt39

You are embarrassing yourself here now.

You embarrass yourself every time you wake up.

But besides that undeniable fact, there's not a single thing I wrote in the post you quoted that is incorrect

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even close. Lebron went to Miami and was and is the top dog and that was never in question.

Melo just isn't that good. He's a better version of Big Dog. This year is on him as much as anyone.

The year is on him as much as anyone?

He has a PER near 26,one of the best in NBA. But, yeah, the year is on him. Just stop.

:face: :face: :face:

And I still give it about a 3% chance Melo actually leaves. He only cares about money and comfort and he'll get the most money from the Knicks and will have another coach next year to feed him the ball to get his shots. This season is Melos dream- Zero blame on him and a potential scoring title. No pressure to win anymore, all he has to worry about is getting his points.

And braindead Dolan lackeys like Smc will pretend they're undefeated all season.

I don't get it. The Knicks are terrible and Im supposed to defend Melo here? He's a part of this Knicks culture that's all wrong.

SMC has spent two years fellating Melo and now he's seeing that Melo is exactly what we've been saying about him all along. He's a pudgy chucker who won't put in the work, who won't lead, and won't take responsibility. He's a lesser Nique.

SMC has spent two years fellating Melo and now he's seeing that Melo is exactly what we've been saying about him all along. He's a pudgy chucker who won't put in the work, who won't lead, and won't take responsibility. He's a lesser Nique.

But Kobe will be fine with all that as he's trying to win one last title, cause they're buddys

And I still give it about a 3% chance Melo actually leaves. He only cares about money and comfort and he'll get the most money from the Knicks and will have another coach next year to feed him the ball to get his shots. This season is Melos dream- Zero blame on him and a potential scoring title. No pressure to win anymore, all he has to worry about is getting his points.

And braindead Dolan lackeys like Smc will pretend they're undefeated all season.

A Dolan lacky?

:face:

I was wrong, youre not trolling. Youre just really dumb. Not Matt dumb, but dumb.

A pudgy chucker? Won't put in the wirk? LOL

You still got DWill, dumbass, and he makes Melo look like Mr. Universe

LOL, Matt, you're only 30 yrs old. You never saw Ewing, Bird, Magic or Jordan in their primes. You never saw when the Knicks were good.

You were raised on Scott Layden and Isiah Thomas. No wonder you're so bitter. When I say that Melo is the best Knick since Ewing you dont know what that means because you never saw Ewing play.

It all makes a lot of sense now.

LOL, Matt, you're only 30 yrs old. You never saw Ewing, Bird, Magic or Jordan in their primes. You never saw when the Knicks were good.

You were raised on Scott Layden and Isiah Thomas. No wonder you're so bitter. When I say that Melo is the best Knick since Ewing you dont know what that means because you never saw Ewing play.

It all makes a lot of sense now.

Yeah Ive watched every single Knicks playoff game since 91. I probably knew more about the NBA in the 90's than I do now. So kill that.

Your allegiance to Melo as a player says a lot about your bball IQ, which is deteriorating by the second.

Lebron could decide to not take a single shot and he'd still have more if an impact on a game than the jump shooter. Noah is a better player at this point. But hey, he's got a scoring title to defend- that's what's important.

Doubtful Melo leaves though anyways.

LOL, Matt, you watched every Knicks playoff game since 1991 when you were 8 yr old. STFU.

Melo is a HOFer and Knicks best player. You never saw Ewing play so you dont know what that is all about. There were stupid Knicks fans back then who criticized Ewing the same as you're doing with Melo.

They called Ewing a ball hog and that he didn't make his teammates better. There were those who said Knicks were better off without him.

You have no clue what it is to root for the Knicks when they were good. That colors everything you say. I feel sorry for you not knowing the Knicks then when it mattered.

I know, I feel sad for you.

But LOL at you trying to pass off your prepubescent years for sports knowledge.

I'd be willing to put down a significant amount of money I could answer more questions about the 90's Knicks and Jets better than you could. If we could set that up- say open up a chat and you have 15 seconds to answer each question, I'd throw down $300. You down? Maybe Tom asks the questions?

I'd be willing to put down a significant amount of money I could answer more questions about the 90's Knicks and Jets better than you could. If we could set that up- say open up a chat and you have 15 seconds to answer each question, I'd throw down $300. You down? Maybe Tom asks the questions?

Max will be so proud the chat feature has recognized its full circle jerk potential

LOL, you want a contest based on what you remember about the Knicks when you were playing with Pokemon cards?

LOL, Matt, you watched every Knicks playoff game since 1991 when you were 8 yr old. STFU.

Melo is a HOFer and Knicks best player. You never saw Ewing play so you dont know what that is all about. There were stupid Knicks fans back then who criticized Ewing the same as you're doing with Melo.

They called Ewing a ball hog and that he didn't make his teammates better. There were those who said Knicks were better off without him.

You have no clue what it is to root for the Knicks when they were good. That colors everything you say. I feel sorry for you not knowing the Knicks then when it mattered.

Ewing was a ball hog. Oakley wanted him dead on many occasions because he'd be jacking up jumpers from 20 feet away.

I'm down, but I'm biased. I'm just in this to watch SMC have a meltdown.

LOL, at you thinking that would be a problem.

They're going to have to pay the next coach $10 mil per to come here if Carmelo stays because they'll know that Carmelo is in full control of the franchise. The coaching fraternity is small, and literally the only coach who has a positive opinion of Melo is Jim Boeheim, and that's only because he allowed Melo to loaf in the 2-3 zone.

I was studying the Ron Earhardt offense when I was 8. You don't want this.

LOL.

First, T0m's a NETS fan, so why would he be the one to ask any 1990s Knicks questions?

But I have a better proposal, and I'm willing to donate $300 to the charity of your choice.

We do the chat thing as you said, but I ask you 5 1990s Knicks related questions and you have 10 seconds to answer correctly.  You get them all right and I donate the money.

You get any one wrong, and you never post in this basketball forum or any basketball related thread on Jets Nation or any other board that I am or may become a member ever again.

LOL.

First, T0m's a NETS fan, so why would he be the one to ask any 1990s Knicks questions?

But I have a better proposal, and I'm willing to donate $300 to the charity of your choice.

We do the chat thing as you said, but I ask you 5 1990s Knicks related questions and you have 10 seconds to answer correctly.  You get them all right and I donate the money.

You get any one wrong, and you never post in this basketball forum or any basketball related thread on Jets Nation or any other board that I am or may become a member ever again.

I'll do the quiz but I'm not going to stop posting. And there needs to be a neutral person asking the same questions to both of us, you have to be included. The Jets should be apart of it too considering you don't think 10 year olds understand sports.

I'll do the quiz but I'm not going to stop posting. And there needs to be a neutral person asking the same questions to both of us, you have to be included. The Jets should be apart of it too considering you don't think 10 year olds understand sports.

First, this is all about the Knicks.  Only Knicks questions in your vast prodigy-esque  no-hair-on-your-balls all encompassing knowledge of the 1990s Knicks.

Second, no, I'd be asking the questions and you'd answering.  You wanted the challenge so you should be answering.

Third, if you're not willing to put a self-basketball-ban on the table then it's not worth it for me.

First, this is all about the Knicks.  Only Knicks questions in your vast prodigy-esque  no-hair-on-your-balls all encompassing knowledge of the 1990s Knicks.

Second, no, I'd be asking the questions and you'd answering.  You wanted the challenge so you should be answering.

Third, if you're not willing to put a self-basketball-ban on the table then it's not worth it for me.

lol...I think of the idea and the only way you'll play is if you get to decide all of the rules. Yeah, no thanks hombre. 

How many rebounds Anthony Bonner had in game 53 of the 1995 season isn't what I'm looking to answer.

I want Matt39 in this forum all through next year's 12-70 Knicks campaign, just so he can mush SMC's face in his own poo. I also want Matt here when the Knicks card comes up with the #1 pick in this year's lottery, which goes right to Denver.

Archived