The Dolphins have a serious bullying problem?

Klecko73isGod

If there really is/was a culture of bullying in the locker room then he has justification for it.  From the comments of the Dolphins players who have spoken about it, either they were completely unaware it was happening OR they turned a blind eye to it.  If it was the latter then that's a cultural thing that the coaches/"leadership council" needed to get a handle on a while ago.

A blind eye to what? I don't even know what you're referring to? Someone physically assaulted Martin? Just went up to a 300 lb man and kicked the sh*t out of him? 

You're getting upset about an NFL locker room being an NFL locker room. If this Martin case is actually heard- the NFL is going to have to go into every locker room. The whole thing is comical.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A blind eye to what? I don't even know what you're referring to? Someone physically assaulted Martin? Just went up to a 300 lb man and kicked the sh*t out of him? 

You're getting upset about an NFL locker room being an NFL locker room. If this Martin case is actually heard- the NFL is going to have to go into every locker room. The whole thing is comical.

Last year we found out an NFL coach was telling every player in his locker room, explicitly, to concuss Frank Gore and take out Michael Crabtree's ACL.  This isn't the military.  If the NFL is going to pretend they care about player safety, then yes, every NFL locker room will need to change it's ways.  You have NFL players committing suicide due to brain trauma left and right.  Concussions aren't the only means by which players' suffer damage. 

I agree. Every NFL locker room needs an ACLU rep on hand at all times. These football players are too mean. We need to all become more progressive.

You're good with golf course then? People like her don't belong on a nice course like that anyway. She was just another one looking to make a quick buck.

You're good with golf course then? People like her don't belong on a nice course like that anyway. She was just another one looking to make a quick buck.

Reference stories that are over a year old that magically surface as evidence when something happens breh.

Yet it makes yours correct?

I have no hypotheses.  I'm going off what has been reported.  Your conspiracy theories have been amusing but I imagine the truth is far simpler.  People don't just "fake" emotional breakdowns.  If you want to argue he's weak-minded, a lot of people have done so.  But no one just quits their jobs, check into a hospital, and start building a lawsuit out of nothing.  If it was purely about money he stood to make a lot more playing out his career than he did winning a lawsuit.

Seems pretty clear he's a troubled person, one way or the other.  And it's a very real situation for him, whether you think it should be or not, and whether you want to excuse Incognito or the lockerroom or not.

I have no hypotheses.  I'm going off what has been reported.  Your conspiracy theories have been amusing but I imagine the truth is far simpler.  People don't just "fake" emotional breakdowns.  If you want to argue he's weak-minded, a lot of people have done so.  But no one just quits their jobs, check into a hospital, and start building a lawsuit out of nothing.  If it was purely about money he stood to make a lot more playing out his career than he did winning a lawsuit.

Seems pretty clear he's a troubled person, one way or the other.  And it's a very real situation for him, whether you think it should be or not, and whether you want to excuse Incognito or the lockerroom or not.

Do me a favor and google MTA disability fraud.

Oh, so that's what's happening here.  Yeah, that's far more likely.  You're 100 % right. 

Take off the tinfoil hat.

You haven't proven it's not the case. Phony lawsuits never happen in this country you're right. People never fake sickness or disability to collect a check. What was I thinking.

You haven't proven it's not the case. Phony lawsuits never happen in this country you're right. People never fake sickness or disability to collect a check. What was I thinking.

Oh, so you make one outlandish theory after another and it's on me to prove you wrong?  Just because phony lawsuits happen doesn't mean it's the case here.  Based on the evidence at hand, it's far more likely he's telling the truth.  People make up phony lawsuits to make money.  Martin doesn't need lawsuit money.  He comes from a rich family. 

We know for sure that players on the team were verbally abusing him.  Yet because your method of dealing with this is different than what Martin did, you assume it can't be the case that he ACTUALLY is suffering psychological damage.  Far more people have mental health issues in this country than there are people who make up lawsuits to get money or attention. 

Also, a lot of people out there make up conspiracy theories when they don't understand something.  That happens time and time again when stories come out that are out of the norm.  Based on what we know, none of the ideas you've come up make much sense. 

Archived