The Dolphins have a serious bullying problem?

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, so you make one outlandish theory after another and it's on me to prove you wrong? Just because phony lawsuits happen doesn't mean it's the case here. Based on the evidence at hand, it's far more likely he's telling the truth. People make up phony lawsuits to make money. Martin doesn't need lawsuit money. He comes from a rich family.

We know for sure that players on the team were verbally abusing him. Yet because your method of dealing with this is different than what Martin did, you assume it can't be the case that he ACTUALLY is suffering psychological damage. Far more people have mental health issues in this country than there are people who make up lawsuits.

Based in what evidence? First had accounts from Dolphins players? Or a statement leaked by Ryan Brauns attorney?

Based in what evidence? First had accounts from Dolphins players? Or a statement leaked by Ryan Braunschweig attorney?

Based on the guy being called a half-n***** in a voicemail and having players threaten to rape his sister.  I think that would piss off any normal human being.  If said person also had a mental issue of some sort, it could set that person off the deep end.  Every man has his breaking point.  It's very plausible he really did have an emotional breakdown.  Far more plausible than anything you've come up with.

Which player theatened to rape his sister and who's providing that evidence. Has that report been confirmed?

Also did you listen to the VM and read the entire transcript? Or does the part that bothers you the only portion that matters?

Seems to me like you think that Voicemail was the only incident.  Also seems to me you want to just hand Richie Incognito the benefit of the doubt to support your case. 

You haven't proven it's not the case. Phony lawsuits never happen in this country you're right. People never fake sickness or disability to collect a check. What was I thinking.

this is a logical fallacy. google argument from ignorance. for those too lazy, the bottom line: a proposition isn't true just because it hasn't been proven false. or google russell's teapot: an inability to disprove isn't proof.

everyone else on JN being unable to disprove your wild theories doesn't prove that your wild theories are what's up. they're just theories. you can believe them, but us not being able to show Martin hasn't been plotting a lawsuit for years doesn't equal that's what's going on.

Seems to me like you think that Voicemail was the only incident. Also seems to me you want to just hand Richie Incognito the benefit of the doubt to support your case.

I'm giving the entire team the benefit of the doubt because the entire team has provided first hand accounts of what they saw happen. Martin has yet to do the same- yet you seemingly have zero issue giving him the benefit.

You haven't proven it's not the case. Phony lawsuits never happen in this country you're right. People never fake sickness or disability to collect a check. What was I thinking.

why would a man with a stanford diploma (son of 2 harvard grads) fake a lawsuit? He's not Lucky from King of the Hill slipping on pee pee at the costco

lucky.jpg

why would a man with a stanford diploma (son of 2 harvard grads) fake a lawsuit? He's not Lucky from King of the Hill slipping on pee pee at the costco

lucky.jpg

LOL

His parents are both lawyers?  That's why their rich.

Edit:  I think he couldn't cut it in the NFL.  Just didn't fit in.   He wasn't very good at his job.  Just got moved from the LT to RT.  It wasn't going to be any better for him over there.  he's an over reactive, dramatic person.  That's why he was called Big Weirdo.

was the easy way to get sympathy from his parents, the side effect will be a 7 figure out of court settlement.

Really doubt he'd be getting a second contract 

Damn, 39 pages on issues from a hated rival.

Obvious troll is obvious. 

Lol. The problem is that this will not be isolated to the Phins. When all is said and done, there will be new rules put into place and more softening of the league in general.

1.  He doesn't need the money.

2.  He doesn't need the money

3.  He has no motivation to quit a lucrative profession to open a lawsuit.

4.  ????

5.  Profit.

"Why would he do that, he didn't need the money." Those words have never been spoken about anyone ever. I almost forgot how much rich ppl hate money.

LOL

Edit:  I think he couldn't cut it in the NFL.  Just didn't fit in.   He wasn't very good at his job.  Just got moved from the LT to RT.  It wasn't going to be any better for him over there.  he's an over reactive, dramatic person.  That's why he was called Big Weirdo.

was the easy way to get sympathy from his parents, the side effect will be a 7 figure out of court settlement.

Take off the tin foil hat. Lawyers are generally ethical people.

Lol. The problem is that this will not be isolated to the Phins. When all is said and done, there will be new rules put into place and more softening of the league in general.

That is really the only reason I give a crap about this at all.

NFL is going to come down with a PC unenforceable  no hazing rule, which will lead to a lot of wealth for lawyers, from released players, claiming mental harassment 

The league has been getting 'soft' for years now. However I don't consider mental issues as 'soft' but I know i'm in the minority here. 

The league has been getting 'soft' for years now. However I don't consider mental issues as 'soft' but I know i'm in the minority here. 

No, no. your safe.  Your in the majority here.  There are about 10 people harassing, degrading, and bullying Matt.

I'm going to PM him the # of a good mental health center, and an attorney's # who specializes in internet bullying cases.    

this is a logical fallacy. google argument from ignorance. for those too lazy, the bottom line: a proposition isn't true just because it hasn't been proven false. or google russell's teapot: an inability to disprove isn't proof.

everyone else on JN being unable to disprove your wild theories doesn't prove that your wild theories are what's up. they're just theories. you can believe them, but us not being able to show Martin hasn't been plotting a lawsuit for years doesn't equal that's what's going on.

Why don't you Google "deductive reasoning," professor.

LOL

This is the best post I've seen in this thread. The bolded is exactly what I think, can't say it much better.

Also correct about the second contract. I'm not sure why a lot of people around here think that it would be that easy for Martin to resume his career. The Phags own his rights for another 2 years to begin with. Even if Martin was cut, it's not like he's a great player and the league will percieve him to be a head case and one likely not to fit in. I doubt he'd get any interest, and that's assuming Martin will even want to return to the NFL.

No, no. your safe.  Your in the majority here.  There are about 10 people harassing, degrading, and bullying Matt.

I'm going to PM him the # of a good mental health center, and an attorney's # who specializes in internet bullying cases.    

I knew that was his angle all along. He's been conspiring to bring down JN since this story broke

1.Make outrageous claims 

2.People question said claims

3.Keep making the claims then claim internet bullying

4.???

5. Profit

That is really the only reason I give a crap about this at all.

NFL is going to come down with a PC unenforceable  no hazing rule, which will lead to a lot of wealth for lawyers, from released players, claiming mental harassment 

how do you feel about the US Marines No Hazing rule?  

I knew that was his angle all along. He's been conspiring to bring down JN since this story broke

1.Make outrageous claims 

2.People question said claims

3.Keep making the claims then claim internet bullying

4.???

5. Profit

I actually think Klacko keeps a spreadsheet of past posts just in case.

Why would anyone put together a phony lawsuit?

1. $

2. They know they can win.

If he knows he can win it is because the evidence is overwhelmingly in his favor.  That would make the past 40 pages of your ranting silly, but hey, what do I know.  I only do that (not work at a nuclear power plant) for a living.

If he knows he can win it is because the evidence is overwhelmingly in his favor.  That would make the past 40 pages of your ranting silly, but hey, what do I know.  I only do that (not work at a nuclear power plant) for a living.

His evidence seems to be he doesn't like the NFL for being the NFL. Surprising to see you pom poming such a lawsuit. I don't work at a power plant either, so not sure what you mean there.

Recently suspended Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito does not have the support from his NFL peers that he has received from his teammates.

Incognito, who has been suspended indefinitely by the team in a bullying scandal that has swept over the league and saw Dolphins tackle Jonathan Martin leave the team, has received public support from many of his teammates in recent days, including quarterbackRyan Tannehill.

But in an unscientific survey conducted by team reporters for ESPN.com's NFL Nation over two days this week, Incognito does not have the same level of support from some of his peers. Three players participated from each team surveyed, with 72 players in all asked three questions.

To the question of which player, Martin or Incognito, would they rather have as a teammate, 15 of the players who responded (20.8 percent) said they would rather have Incognito as a teammates while 34 (47.2 percent) said they would rather have Martin as a teammate.

However, 23 of those who responded, or 31.9 percent, said they would want neither as a teammate. In all, the results showed that 57 of those who answered (79.2 percent) would not want Incognito as a teammate.

The players were also asked, in true-or-false form, if they have ever been victims of hazing during their NFL careers. Thirty-one of the players (43.1 percent) answered true while 41 (56.9 percent) answered false.

In the third question, players were asked if they ever had to provide money as part of a hazing incident. To that, 28 players (38.9 percent) answered true, while 44 players (61.1 percent) answered false.

Those who answered true to the third question were also asked to provide the highest dollar amount they were asked to provide as part of the hazing incident. A wide-range of answers were given.

Some the answers included $40 for donuts, $100 for Chick-Fil-A and $2,500 and $5,000 for team dinners. In addition, four of the players surveyed said they spent $9,000, $10,000 (two players) and $18,000. Those four players did not identify how the money was used.

The NFL is investigating what happened between Incognito and Martin, with noted attorney Ted Wells appointed by the league to conduct the investigation. Wells will prepare a report for NFL commissioner Roger Goodell and league officials, and the report will be made public upon its completion. 

Incognito, a nine-year veteran, was suspended by the Dolphins on Sunday for "conduct detrimental to the team,'' amid accusations he bullied and used racially charged terms against Martin, who left the team last week. Martin, a second-year tackle from Stanford, is with his family in California, and has undergone counseling for emotional issues.

During a week when coaches of several teams around were addressing the Dolphins' situation, Broncos interim coach Jack Del Rio was asked if he spoke of the incident with Denver players.

"I did address it with the team,'' Del Rio said. "And told them hopefully they feel confident if anything was every going on they would pick one of the channels internally here, whether it be a coach, position coach, head coach, coordinator, anybody in coaching … somebody else in the building, another player, doesn't have to be a captain or a leader. If something's going on, let us help you. We like to talk about being family, and we like to think we would be helpful to a person struggling in a particular situation.''

Archived