I think todays the day I get banned from JI

Matt39

Just so we are clear....we here at JN never encourage anyone to get banned from other sites.

Also our pension benefits have changed slightly. Please review this before making your final decision.

Just like in the recent MTA settlement we are also asking members to contribute to health benefits for the first time-so go easy Matt

Just so we are clear....we here at JN never encourage anyone to get banned from other sites.

Also our pension benefits have changed slightly. Please review this before making your final decision.

That is the reason why I can't move here permanently. Your retirement plan sucks...

...and try not to bash a member of the other site... I don't let people bash JN members over there.

We are all fricken Jets fans, I don't get why there is such animosity between the two sites.

How sad is this? Hey Sooth...can't you throw a leash on her and keep her in control?

You banned half your quality posters for much less stuff. Why do you continue to let your mascot stirr the pot?

I called Bradway an arrogant jerk today. Apparently she took offense to that because she has dinner with him every Monday and that his heart hurts for this team.

That is the reason why I can't move here permanently. Your retirement plan sucks...

...and try not to bash a member of the other site... I don't let people bash JN members over there.

We are all fricken Jets fans, I don't get why there is such animosity between the two sites.

Bergen...

A few things.

I handled this thread like we always do here. With a feeble attempt at humor.

The only posts that get consistently deleted here are Limo\Sooth related. If they are real bad, they go. But we do try not to censor people. I have worked real hard to keep the Limo bashing to a minimum. Hell I didn't ban her here until she posted an outright lie and made it clear to me what her intentions were.

That being said there is a lot of bad blood. But it is a two way street. Someone PMed me a link last week to a thread where Sooth said "Who's Max?". Acting as if he never heard of me. That is fine...and was actually funny.

I agree that it is old news. BUT, people obviously still feel slighted. So we let them vent. Jetman told me 6 months ago that we needed to move past this. I agreed and offered to do a link exchange. I never heard back and as far as I can tell the word JetNation is still censored on JI.

Anytime a link to our salary cap page is posted on JI the thread is immediately deleted. What is my point? We are ready to move on. I just don't sense the same thing from the other side.

Just my 2 cents.

Someone dug this thread up for old times sake apparantly. Check out good ol' Alk with multiple votes. 8) It's hilarious to see the number of people that received votes that are nowhere to be found over there anymore.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=82963

Yet somehow...we are all rejects. everybody on the list is now a reject.

Hilarious.

Honorable Mention? Honorable Mention? I made you a friggin moderator and you bring Honorable Mention to the table?

Cocksmoker. I didn't even make your list.

but Look at this gem Garb wrote about me "Smizzy, without a doubt, you are the coolest Jets fan I know. Missed you Sunday!"

Ahahaha...you can't take that back!

Bergen:

You want to start a website with me? I have had enough of Smizzy.

theganggreeninsidernation.com will be launching one week prior to the draft.

I will personally ban every JI member the day before the launch, and Max will ban every member here (or better yet, just close the site)... You guys will have nowhere left to go but follow us...

theganggreeninsidernation.com will be launching one week prior to the draft.

I will personally ban every JI member the day before the launch, and Max will ban every member here (or better yet, just close the site)... You guys will have nowhere left to go but follow us...

One thing, is it okay if we make Gang Green Girl part owner? I am kind of contractually obligated.

Long Story.

Someone dug this thread up for old times sake apparantly. Check out good ol' Alk with multiple votes. 8) It's hilarious to see the number of people that received votes that are nowhere to be found over there anymore.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=82963

:lol:

17 pages, and Limo Lady didn't get a single vote. (I got only three- Jetlag, Chad101/Gimme Shelter???, and OrangeJet.)

:P

One thing, is it okay if we make Gang Green Girl part owner? I am kind of contractually oblogated.

Long Story.

You think I would complain about having to share anything with Cubed? So yes, you don't have to worry about your "oblogation." She is more than welcome to be part owner. ;)

I called Bradway an arrogant jerk today. Apparently she took offense to that because she has dinner with him every Monday and that his heart hurts for this team.

FYI, anyone can "eat" with Bradway on a Monday, That's when he does his show from Champions at the LI Marriott. Get there early enough and you can "eat" with him also.

So.... did Matt ever get banned, or what? :lol:

No, Matt never got banned, nor did anybody warn him as far as I can tell. ;) I also don't see where he was being baited... nor do I see him saying anything that would merit even a warning... unless Terry Bradway is a mod at JI I think he is ok... :mrgreen:

Archived