Kubiak fired.

Integrity28

Rex never had a season with only 5 wins, and only 1 season with 6 wins after 16 games to date, so as of now it's 8, 6, and 6, and counting so where is this 5-6 wins in 3 straight years I keep hearing about? Are we talking about Bill Belicheck in Cleveland? Did I miss the conversation make a turn west on I80 somewhere?

Any way we can sign him to a lifetime deal?

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda like Bart Scott, Damon Harrison, and Demario Davis? Davis, was a 3rd rounder, and Tate was a 2nd rounder, so then let's throw in Jeremey Kerley, a guy with more production this season then Tate, Bilal Powell.

I'm so sick of this anti Rex agenda on here, you guys are making this board unreadable, and the only reason there is guys on here looking like Rex apologists is because guys like you make it so impossible not to jump in, and call you out on your blatant over the top agenda that makes Rex Ryan the 2nd coming of Rich Kotite, enough already!

Rex Ryan: Better Than Kotite!!

Any way we can sign him to a lifetime deal?

See this is where you anti Rex posters get ridiculous, I'm not calling for a lifetime deal, but I'm not ready to start over with a new coach, I think Rex deserves 2 more years, not lifetime contract. Sorry I don't want to start over for 3-5 more years, fire that guy, rinse repeat like we have been doing for the last 45 years!

See this is where you anti Rex posters get ridiculous, I'm not calling for a lifetime deal, but I'm not ready to start over with a new coach, I think Rex deserves 2 more years, not lifetime contract. Sorry I don't want to start over for 3-5 more years, fire that guy, rinse repeat like we have been doing for the last 45 years!

So you agree that Rex isn't any good, you just can't stand not seeing the black vest and the glaucoma sunglasses on the sidelines.

I understand, change is painful to some.

Hopefully Idzik will be the adult in the draft room and tell Rex what he will be working with instead of Rex talking him into drafting another CB in the first round.  Spend the picks on Offense.  Get WRs, get a QB, get a TE, get an OL.   THEN go get a safety, CB, and OLB.  Let Rex coach up some defense while giving MM some weapons to attack an opponents defense. 

So you agree that Rex isn't any good, you just can't stand not seeing the black vest and the glaucoma sunglasses on the sidelines.

I understand, change is painful to some.

Ah another one who likes to put words in other people's mouth!

Rex is a good HC, he needs to get better, and I think giving him 2 more years to prove he can coach a rebuilt roster better than he did the 2009, and 2010 teams is something he earned, not to mention how the fukc he got this roster to 6 wins in 13 weeks!

I'm not the one shouting this across the site for my own personal agenda, I'm the one who can't stand reading this site anymore because of all the posters whose agenda is to convince everyone Rex sucks, and they can't believe he isn't fired yet the travesty!

Ah another one who likes to put words in other people's mouth!

Rex is a good HC, he needs to get better, and I think giving him 2 more years to prove he can coach a rebuilt roster better than he did the 2009, and 2010 teams is something he earned, not to mention how the fukc he got this roster to 6 wins in 13 weeks!

I'm not the one shouting this across the site for my own personal agenda, I'm the one who can't stand reading this site anymore because of all the posters whose agenda is to convince everyone Rex sucks, and they can't believe he isn't fired yet the travesty!

Because, if you haven't gotten better after 5 years of coaching, the odds favor the next 2 will be great.

PS-I always knew that Rex would be fired at the end of this season, not in the middle of it. Why he is here this year, after the Idzik hire is questionable though

Because, if you haven't gotten better after 5 years of coaching, the odds favor the next 2 will be great.

PS-I always knew that Rex would be fired at the end of this season, not in the middle of it. Why he is here this year, after the Idzik hire is questionable though

They don't favor they will be bad either thou, or can you prove some crazy mathematical equation that suggests the next 2 years are more likely to be worse?

I am just looking at the progression of Rex's teams. There is a definite cycling from good to bad. And bad is most recent.

And that's all on Rex? So the previous GM got fired for no reason? The fact the current GM gave Ryan a rookie QB, a 2nd year UDFA, and a retired player coach as his QB options has nothing to do with the 6-7 record that would be more like 3-10 with most HC's!

Nah lets Jets be ignorant, and blame it all on Rex!

And that's all on Rex? So the previous GM got fired for no reason? The fact the current GM gave Ryan a rookie QB, a 2nd year UDFA, and a retired player coach as his QB options has nothing to do with the 6-7 record that would be more like 3-10 with most HC's!

Nah lets Jets be ignorant, and blame it all on Rex!

The Jets roster looks a lot like other rosters in the NFL, honestly. There is a middling pack (the Jets among it) that is bereft of talent. Welcome to Pete Rozelle's ultimate parity league. 

Look at what the Raiders started yesterday-A QB who was a walk on in college. And their skill positions? 

The Jets roster looks a lot like other rosters in the NFL, honestly. There is a middling pack (the Jets among it) that is bereft of talent. Welcome to Pete Rozelle's ultimate parity league. 

Look at what the Raiders started yesterday-A QB who was a walk on in college. And their skill positions?

What does any of this have to do with Rex Ryan? All it proves is Ryan is a better coach then all the other middling of the pack teams with crap rosters since I can't name one that has a worse roster with a better, or even equal record.

Rex never had a season with only 5 wins, and only 1 season with 6 wins after 16 games to date, so as of now it's 8, 6, and 6, and counting so where is this 5-6 wins in 3 straight years I keep hearing about? Are we talking about Bill Belicheck in Cleveland? Did I miss the conversation make a turn west on I80 somewhere?

It's there, you aren't looking closely enough.

As if your hypocritical ass wouldn't have made a similar response to a blatant bend of the truth to push someone's agenda.

Pac and I have different styles. He's more slap-fight, I'm more fists of fury.

I would shoot my brains out with a Red Rider BB gun before I'd ever type such petty drivel as Pac types routinely.

Oh, a prediction from Bit. Is this from the less mature Bit of 10 years ago, who tried to root players on despite performance that said otherwise, or the more, wiser Bit of today?

hey SD that was a pretty good prediction huh? 

check back mid week ill tell ya who will win the Carolina game. 

btw im actuall 106-101 against the spread this year... not too shabby... like Rex im barely above .500 

btw im actuall 106-101 against the spread this year... not too shabby... like Rex im barely above .500 

West Coast team, playing early, and with a history of playing poorly on East coast, you did not predict a major upset.

Wit the vig, with that record, you would be losing money. 

Their skill position players only looked that poor yesterday because they were decimated by injuries, the raiders actually have some decent talent. Moore, Streater and Holmes is actually a solid, albeit unspectacular group, with lots of potential. Jennings was leading all backs in yards from scrimmage prior to getting knocked out in the Dallas game.  I'll agree it's nothing to write home about, but I'd swap our skill position players for theirs in a heartbeat and the only person I'd be upset over losing would be ivory, which is essentially a wash in Jennings, although Jennings is a major factor in the pass-game as well. I'd still say our offensive roster outside possibly the line, depending on the game, is bottom 4 of the league: even teams like Jacksonville have Shorts and Blackmon. 

You should be fired too.

Archived