Ravens/Lions

SenorGato

How long has it been since our genius HC left that team? Their defense looks ok.

Last time I checked, Harbaugh got the HC job not Rex,  Rex stuck around for a year pissed off,  then got hired on by the Jets,  Ravens continued to make the playoffs and a couple of AFC championship games....And yeah,  they won a super bowl last year.

Last time I checked, Harbaugh got the HC job not Rex,  Rex stuck around for a year pissed off,  then got hired on by the Jets,  Ravens continued to make the playoffs and a couple of AFC championship games....And yeah,  they won a super bowl last year.

And have continued to have a better defense than the Jets. They make plays, create turnovers...all that good stuff we don't do.

Yea thankfully Rex stuck around long enough in Baltimore to fall in love with Holmes for " costing me a damn super bowl"...good thing

For all those people who constantly complain about the Jets' receivers body-catching, I hope you all watched the best receiver in the game drop two gimmees for doing just that.  I've been saying it for years about him and the rest of the league, there's no receiver outside of maybe Jerry Rice that I've seen exclusively catch the ball with just his hands.

For all those people who constantly complain about the Jets' receivers body-catching, I hope you all watched the best receiver in the game drop two gimmees for doing just that.  I've been saying it for years about him and the rest of the league, there's no receiver outside of maybe Jerry Rice that I've seen exclusively catch the ball with just his hands.

Gonzo.

Gonzo.

I was keeping it to just receivers, but Gonzo is definitely one of the guys with amazing hands. For the most part, the point I was making was that even guys with amazing hands like Fitzgerald will let some of those medium height balls get into their stomach. Sometimes it's the safer catch, so long as it's not hitting and bouncing off your chest pads, doesn't necessarily mean you have poor hands.   

Yeah, meanwhile Jets did not go on to make 2 straight AFC championship games.

How long has it been since our genius HC left that team? Their defense looks ok.

Ravens YPG defense rankings history. Bold is Rex's tenure. Guy acts like he built that defense.

1999: 2nd

2000: 2nd

2001: 2nd

2002: 22nd

2003: 3rd

2004: 6th

2005: 5th

2006: 1st

2007: 6th

2008: 2nd

2009: 3rd

2010: 10th