Playoff elimination Gatorade bath

Matt39

This roster was crap and the GM knows it. 8-8 and knocking Miami out of the playoffs? Fvcking joyous! I don't care what the snark section has to say, that was awesome.

The roster is not that crappy, its just not.

The defense is stacked other than a couple of positions, it has a very strong running game, and for the last few weeks they have been getting pretty good QB play and WR play.

It's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

You might spontaneously combust if this team ever gets real success and not moral victories.

Rex'll have some talent to work with next year if Idzik is worth his salt. Can't wait!

I love you in a slightly non-gay way.

Glad its only slightly.

The defense is stacked other than a couple of positions, it has a very strong running game, and for the last few weeks they have been getting pretty good QB play and WR play.

Is, everywhere but the DL, "a couple of positions?"

Really ? Go look at the playoff teams roster and see what offensive player could start on one

Loved the win today...screw the Fins. But come on. Francesa doesnt even  have to watch the games for material.

Whatever though... Let these guys have fun.

Probably shouldn't have done it... But, so what.  Does Francesa really get to you that much?

Lol! They had a season's worth of worst in the league QB and WR play. If they picked it up in the last couple weeks, that's due to coaching.

Really ? Go look at the playoff teams roster and see what offensive player could start on one

Stop, this is nonsense, absolute nonsense. We have 3 lineman who could start on many teams.

Kerley could start on a plenty of teams.

Ivory

Holmes could as well.

Stop being nuts.

Lol! They had a season's worth of worst in the league QB and WR play. If they picked it up in the last couple weeks, that's due to coaching.

Actually, a lot of it was due to guys coming off injury, but MM has done a very good job with the offense, and Geno in particular.

We all know Rex stays away from the offense, or does he do that now too?

Yes, solid CB's, in todays NFL they are.

You must not watch many teams if you don't think most other teams would trade for our CB's. Most teams have horrible CB's nowadays.

Our secondary pretty much across the board is one of the worst in the league.  Cromartie has been a joke, Kyle Wilson has been Kyle Wilson, and Dee Milliner has improved from disaster to "maybe he'll turn into a player."

Stop, this is nonsense, absolute nonsense. We have 3 lineman who could start on many teams.

Kerley could start on a plenty of teams.

Ivory

Holmes could as well.

Stop being nuts.

He said playoff teams.

He said playoff teams.

Yeah I know what he said.

Jet fans live in friggin lala land with they type of rosters they think every other team has.

Every team has plenty of holes. No team has 22 great starters in this league, none.

It's the salary cap and the number of teams, that is what happens.

You must not watch many teams if you don't think most other teams would trade for our CB's. Most teams have horrible CB's nowadays.

Cromartie was hurt most of the year and had one of his worst seasons as a pro.  Dee Milliner was looking like a megabust until his performance on Josh Gordon and INT today.  Coming into today, the Jets had allowed 15 passes of 40+ yards, tied for 2nd most in the league.  

Cromartie was hurt most of the year and had one of his worst seasons as a pro.  Dee Milliner was looking like a megabust until his performance on Josh Gordon and INT today.  Coming into today, the Jets had allowed 15 passes of 40+ yards, tied for 2nd most in the league.  

Like I said, most teams have horrible corners. We have been spoiled rotten with CB play for the last several years because Revis was that good for us, and throw in Comrartie.

Most teams have horrible CB's, it's the way it is. The rules make it impossible for CB's to dominate anymore.

Although less enthusiastically, I agree.

I'm older than you and, as a result, hate the fish more.

Yeah I know what he said.

Jet fans live in friggin lala land with they type of rosters they think every other team has.

Every team has plenty of holes. No team has 22 great starters in this league, none.

It's the salary cap and the number of teams, that is what happens.

So, you think there are a number of Jets who would start on NFL playoff teams rosters this year?

Like I said, most teams have horrible corners. We have been spoiled rotten with CB play for the last several years because Revis was that good for us, and throw in Comrartie.

Most teams have horrible CB's, it's the way it is. The rules make it impossible for CB's to dominate anymore.

That doesn't mean teams would sign on to taking our Corners.  Even as bad as secondaries are, ours was worse than most.

Milliners ranked 97 and Cro is ranked 86 I'm sure everyone wants them along with our WR crew is wanted by every other team

He said playoff teams.

Even if it weren't playoff teams, that's 6 guys out of 11, and not including the most important guy (QB), who could simply start on other teams.  Not a glowing endorsement of the roster.

Despite the Richardson/Wilkerson pro-bowl snubs, 0 Pro-Bowlers was kind of accurate.

I'm older than you and, as a result, hate the fish more.

So, you think there are a number of Jets who would start on NFL playoff teams rosters this year?

Yes.

Just for starters, look at the Colts O line, we would have three strarters on that line minimum .

And there are many more, your assessment of our roster relative to others is way way off base.

Archived