And "GM Extraordinaire" blows another 2nd Rd pick

eboozer

I know it's asking a lot, but try not to be such a dick.

The guy made a joke. Your first response was dickish, this one is doubling down on dick. Just stop.

I know it's asking a lot, but don't call me curses... it's a BS move, especially in light of Max's conduct request.

And with all due respect, you regularly jump all over people for mis-speaking or over-embelishing and give them a similarly condescending lecture ... which is all I did to him initially. I tried to have fun with him, in a style that you employ here regularly. His response to me, quoting the dictionary, implied I am stupid. I gave him one more volley and had no intention of responding to him again, because I didn't want it to go off the rails. 

Anyway, it would appear that this guy is most likely Blackout, a banned poster who has a history of trying to get me banned by trolling me then crying to the moderators...I'm sure that won't matter though, nothing can or should deter the "Ape is in the wrong, because he's the most arrogant sounding" agenda. 

:screwy: it would appear that this guy is most likely Blackout, a banned poster who has a history of trying to get me banned by
trolling me then crying to the moderators :fighting0054:

Don't get so paranoid... I'm my own man and I enjoy our tet-a-tets. I love the Ape.... you just don't get my humor. THAT'S COOL.

Dude, we try to self-police here.  Like Bensonhurst. Blast them when you want and take your lumps.  I don't think the mods and admins are here to keep us from getting our feelings hurt.  They are here to keep this place from being unreadable. 

Dish it out but cant take it. JN 2014 Banner.

Archived