More Celebs Jets fans than I thought

SouthernJet

Main street, CORTLAND NY, the bar in the background I believe is the Dark Horse, and down the street is the Stone Lounge. Rex and the boys would show up many nights, and in reality, the dude we saw the most, believe it or not was SANCHEZ.

With Rex is the famous 124- Joe!

The person in that picture is a poster on jet boards including here - his name is Joe.

Ahh, I see. This picture was in every local newspaper in the area, the next day. I believe it may have been from the first night the Jets were here in Cortland this past year. They have kind of a parade down main street, Rex and some of the players get on a stage and talk, the Mayor gives them the keys to the city, etc. It will be too bad if they don't come back this year.

pagejets.jpg

keyboardist from Phish, Guitarist from Phish is also a Jets fan .. Watching Seattle whip the Jets last year was the catalyst for the Wilson Chant that now happens at Seattle Home games

You should be ashamed of yourself for 1.) knowing this, 2.) posting on a Phish message board which is where you likely copy/pasted this from.

Ugh. Just when I think there's hope with you....

You should be ashamed of yourself for 1.) knowing this, 2.) posting on a Phish message board which is where you likely copy/pasted this from.

Ugh. Just when I think there's hope with you....

phish >>>>>>>> ape

Archived