Teh Falcon Soars Combine Edition

HessStation

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, some kids are genetically gifted. That doesn't mean people with bad genetics can't BECOME athletic. Otherwise, training would be pointless.

Sweet jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick.  What the f&ck is it with "genetics"?  Are you part of the Josef Mengele clan?  We are talking "athleticism" -- look it up if you are an ESL student.  

Sweet jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick.  What the f&ck is it with "genetics"?  Are you part of the Josef Mengele clan?  We are talking "athleticism" -- look it up if you are an ESL student.  

What do you mean? Some people are genetically gifted and are natural athletes. I can show you thousands of very fast people that have never stepped foot in a weight room. I can also show you people that have bad genetics for explosive power that trained their way to being fast.

What do you mean? Some people are genetically gifted and are natural athletes. I can show you thousands of very fast people that have never stepped foot in a weight room. I can also show you people that have bad genetics for explosive power that trained their way to being fast.

dropping knowledge. 

Yoga is for unlifting feminine men, a.k.a. betas.

Oh really? 

Shaq, Lebron, Ray Lewis, KG, Evan Longoria and Vernon Davis for starters.  But no, you're right. You and your protein shakes, METRX bars and pseudo-knowledge about human bio-mechanics and physiology can go teach them a thing or two.  

Oh really? 

Shaq, Lebron, Ray Lewis, KG, Evan Longoria and Vernon Davis for starters.  But no, you're right. You and your protein shakes, METRX bars and pseudo-knowledge about human bio-mechanics and physiology can go teach them a thing or two.  

Yup, I am right. Just a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals that think they're "enlightened" because they do yoga.

Yup, I am right. Just a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals that think they're "enlightened" because they do yoga.

Firstly, I really wish you'd go wikipedia strawman and spend a few minutes letting that really soak in.

Secondly, Lebron, Shaq, Vernon Davis, Evan Longoria and RAY LEWIS are all Beta? Gotcha

Lastly, go look at all professional power-lifters and body-builders and see how much they stretch. Spoiler Alert: It's a lot. 

Firstly, I really wish you'd go wikipedia strawman and spend a few minutes letting that really soak in.

Secondly, Lebron, Shaq, Vernon Davis, Evan Longoria and RAY LEWIS are all Beta? Gotcha

Lastly, go look at all professional power-lifters and body-builders and see how much they stretch. Spoiler Alert: It's a lot. 

Yeah, but its dynamic stretching.  

#FALCONED

There's a difference between stretching and taking three hours to do some dumb poses that an unlifting instructor is telling you to do.

Archived