DJax to the Redskins?

Arsis

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry.  They exaggerated.  Nobody said that Desean Jackson made the Jets Super Bowl contenders, but I am sure that I read in this very forum that Desean Jackson and Chris Johnson would make the Jets Super Bowl contenders. 

Isn't this like arguing music with Vinny who used to strum the guitar on Bay Parkway and 86th, Dom?

cc4d02e65cb35c712e13c2879b22a1d7.jpg

They don't have the defense we have?

Here I thought we were going to allow 400 yards through the air every game because we have the worst secondary of all time...

I'm so confused.

I never said that I actually started a thread about all the CBs we have on the roster 2-1st round draft picks and a 2nd round first pick.

Better get your facts in order before you come at me son.

You are confused that im somebody who gives a damn about you what you think of me or the Jets.

I want to see willy stoic and madmike put $500 on the skins to win the SB

LOLOLOLOL

I'd take them both up in that bet. I'll give them 2-1 odds. If the skins win I'll give them a grand each. If they don't I get 500 a pop from them.

Apprently he's been released:

Crips Release DeSean Jackson Over Concern About His Affiliation with Washington Redskins Organization

The Crips street gang announced today they will be releasing DeSean Jackson, amidst rumors of possible ties with one of the most troubled and controversial franchises in the NFL, the Washington Redskins.

“We enjoyed our time with Desean. We had a lot of good years together,” said an anonymous Crips member. “But we don’t want his rumored association with such a terrible institution to sully our name. We’re a group that represents intimidation and toughness, and his ties with Washington contradict those values. So it was best to cut ties.”

The announcement came just days after being released from the 10-6 Philadelphia Eagles. Jackson will be joining a Washington Redskins team who finished the 2013 season with a 3-13 record.

“And don’t get me started on the name controversy,” the Crips member added. “While we may be known as a group that commits crimes such as larceny, drug trafficking and murder, we are NOT known as a group that supports racial stereotypes towards Native Americans. How the NFL hasn’t changed the team name or logo is something we here in the Crips are baffled by and discuss frequently.”

The release comes as a shock to many, as Jackson was only 27 years-old, arguably in the prime of his crime committing career.

“I’d like to emphasize this decision was not based on his gang related performance; he excelled in those regards,” stated another Crips member, referring to the wide receivers rumored connections with two murders. “This is STRICTLY about being affiliated with the Washington football team and avoiding such negative influence on our younger members.”

While it’s not known who the Crips will look to sign to replace Jackson, rumors are they’ve been in heavy contact with the CincinnatiBengals and expect a signing in the near future.

OMFG

What are you, new? Million posts threads. They didn't pull the trigger cause he has alleged gang affiliations, including with some clown who killed a 14 year old kid.

Like I said, there was more to it. This is more like it. 

Numerous sources tell CBS Philly that DeSean Jackson was "blatantly insubordinate" and "not very well liked by his teammates" with the Eagles, leading to his release before signing with Washington.

CBS Philly reports Jackson threw "temper tantrums cussing out (Chip) Kelly several times in front of the team," and was "more concerned with his rap label" than winning football games. The dislike among teammates would seem to be confirmed by their dispassionate reactions to his departure. "I’ll put it this way, when it came out last Friday that [Jackson] was released," said one source, "more than a few guys were happy it happened. They said ‘good riddance.’"

If the Jets was worried about gang affiliations that he isnt a member of or the murder of a child that he wasnt around to pull the trigger for then Woody wouldnt have even mentioned DJax at the owners meeting. They stopped pursuing when they started hearing about him being a locker caner and they just cut Holmes partly because of it. 

Sometimes it isnt just the juicy story the media loves to plug along with a million posts in threads. Only new people fall for that!  :winking0001:

Archived