DJax to the Redskins?

Arsis

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Jets should just release any player who plays well at any time in their career as a preemptive strike against them wanting to be paid their market rate in the future. 

You should stop thinking.  It's annoying to read and makes no sense to what we are talking about. 

That's the logical extension of your dumb argument for why the jets shouldn't go after him. 

No not all.   The logical extension of what I said would be realizing that unless your in a win now mode signing a player like Desean Jackson or for that matter Revis is not warranted.  Unless your so ******* stupid and delusional you think we are Vincent Jackson away from winning it all this year.  If not your just an annoying bitch.

No not all.   The logical extension of what I said would be realizing that unless your in a win now mode signing a player like DeseanJackson or for that matter Revis is not warranted.  Unless your so ******* stupid and delusional you think we are Vincent Jackson away from winning it all this year.  If not your just an annoying bitch.

Now Vincent Jackson, I'd pull the plug on him. Not for Desean.

No not all.   The logical extension of what I said would be realizing that unless your in a win now mode signing a player like Desean Jackson or for that matter Revis is not warranted.  Unless your so ******* stupid and delusional you think we are Vincent Jackson away from winning it all this year.  If not your just an annoying bitch.

Every NFL team is in win now mode every season. This idea that you can't improve the team if you aren't one player away from the super bowl is moronic and completely non responsive to the reality of whats going on in the league right now. Teams have huge turnarounds every single season and your rational is basically justification for never doing anything. If you want to make an argument about Djax as a player, go for it, but stupidity about how he'll want more money if he plays well (just like every player in the sport) is a complete red herring. 

Perhaps its time for a username change to rebanmadmike1?

Perhaps its time for a username change to rebanmadmike1?

Not an Idzik fanboy reminiscent of the Mike T fanboys of the past? Not willing to give a franchise that has been utterly incompetent for the majority of the last 40 years the benefit of the doubt? Not willing to view every move the Jets make as great and practice wishful thinking about every player on the roster? There is no place for you here. 

Every NFL team is in win now mode every season. This idea that you can't improve the team if you aren't one player away from the super bowl is moronic and completely non responsive to the reality of whats going on in the league right now. Teams have huge turnarounds every single season and your rational is basically justification for never doing anything. If you want to make an argument about Djax as a player, go for it, but stupidity about how he'll want more money if he plays well (just like every player in the sport) is a complete red herring. 

Every team wants to win every season.  Every player wants more money.  100% agree.  

Not an Idzik fanboy reminiscent of the Mike T fanboys of the past? Not winning to give a franchise that has been utterly incompetent for the majority of the last 40 years the benefit of the doubt? Not willing to view every move the Jets make as great and practice wishful thinking about every player on the roster? There is no place for you here. 

In fairness, I didn't actually suggest you be banned, rather suggested the idea of changing your username.  It would be rather amusing given the rather ridiculous nature of your current username.  After all, even you have to admit that JN is very much the exception to the rule that they'd actually let you get away with that.

Although to be clear, the items you mentioned aren't the problem, it's the complete lies/fabrications and general douchebaggery that people tend to take issue with.  Consider that it takes a lot to get Crusher of all people riled up.  But yeah, you go right ahead and make yourself out to be a martyr.

Not an Idzik fanboy reminiscent of the Mike T fanboys of the past? Not willing to give a franchise that has been utterly incompetent for the majority of the last 40 years the benefit of the doubt? Not willing to view every move the Jets make as great and practice wishful thinking about every player on the roster? There is no place for you here. 

You being pissed about the last 40 years is totally understandable.  Hating Mike T's approach makes sense.  Hating Idzik's approach makes sense. Hating both of them is just mindless bitching.  Come on man. They are almost complete opposites in their approaches.

You being pissed about the last 40 years is totally understandable.  Hating Mike T's approach makes sense.  Hating Idzik's approach makes sense. Hating both of them is just mindless bitching.  Come on man. They are almost complete opposites in their approaches.

Why is everyone here so caught up in what the "approach" is? As if there is zero flexibility once you apparently choose to run the team one way. I don't want to hear about approaches, I only care about the team getting better and that's how I judge a GM. Is the team improving or is it not? Is the roster better than it was last year? 

Why is everyone here so caught up in what the "approach" is? As if there is zero flexibility once you apparently choose to run the team one way. I don't want to hear about approaches, I only care about the team getting better and that's how I judge a GM. Is the team improving or is it not? Is the roster better than it was last year? 

Not sure I they haven't even played a game yet.  LOL

3 years 24 million with 16 million guaranteed. That's 8 million per and we paid Decker 7.6 right? I really want to know what was the concern. Not doubting Idzik, but Id like to know why he didn't pullthe trigger on that price and morningweigh co-signing. 

What are you, new? Million posts threads. They didn't pull the trigger cause he has alleged gang affiliations, including with some clown who killed a 14 year old kid.

So, how much money are people betting on the Redskins now?

After all, this signing just made them legitimate super bowl contenders, right?

Don't be stupid, Jackson alone isn't enough, they also would have had to sign the top FA available at every single position, otherwise they suck.  Duh.

What are you, new? Million posts threads. They didn't pull the trigger cause he has alleged gang affiliations, including with some clown who killed a 14 year old kid.

That's info that "you" read. And with that info circulating our OC still co-signed for him. It was more to it or outside of the above mentioned. 

The Redskins don't have the defense we have but no worries we got scrub Jacoby Ford im sure he's a favorite of yours birds of a feather flock together.

The Redskins don't have the defense we have but no worries we got scrub Jacoby Ford im sure he's a favorite of yours birds of a feather flock together.

They don't have the defense we have?

Here I thought we were going to allow 400 yards through the air every game because we have the worst secondary of all time...

I'm so confused.

I've never seen anyone say that signing the Desean Jackson made the Jets Super Bowl contenders. Is this what the discourse on this site has become?

I've never seen anyone say that signing the Desean Jackson made the Jets Super Bowl contenders. Is this what the discourse on this site has become?

Sorry.  They exaggerated.  Nobody said that Desean Jackson made the Jets Super Bowl contenders, but I am sure that I read in this very forum that Desean Jackson and Chris Johnson would make the Jets Super Bowl contenders. 

Sorry.  They exaggerated.  Nobody said that Desean Jackson made the Jets Super Bowl contenders, but I am sure that I read in this very forum that Desean Jackson and Chris Johnson would make the Jets Super Bowl contenders. 

This.  I'm pretty sure it was DJax and Chris Johnson together.

Archived