DJax to the Redskins?

Arsis

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, what more proof do you need that this guy is poison?  The Redskins got him.  If a guy goes to the Raiders or the Redskins, he has exhausted all possibilities, either due to failing talent or questionable character.

8 per not a bad deal, thought he may have fleeced for 9.5 to 10 mill per.

Just above Decker money if the article is correct. They got g good value. This takes the place of their #1 pick that went to STL. What a terrible trade up that was.

If Brandon Pettigrew became a Pro Bowler when Idzik didn't sign him, is DeSean Jackson now a HoFer?

Desean Jax was a hall of famer even before his birth...even before his parents birth.

Does not matter.  If he plays at a pro bowl level he will start bitching about a new contract by January. 

Very true. I heard he started bitching a yr or two in to his 5 yr 50 mil contract?

Does not matter.  If he plays at a pro bowl level he will start bitching about a new contract by January. 

I think the Jets should just release any player who plays well at any time in their career as a preemptive strike against them wanting to be paid their market rate in the future. 

8 per not a bad deal, thought he may have fleeced for 9.5 to 10 mill per.

If he were going to get $10M per a team would have just picked him up off waivers.  No guarantees (paid by Philly) and no competition for services.  You'd have to be a fool to give him the money already on his contract unless you were worried about him holding out or slacking.

His actual on the field performance is better than either Holmes or Wallace but lets not let that get in the way of your narrative to trash him. 

If we combine Wallace n Holmes' off the field performances, they are about 10% of DJax. So there is that.

I think the Jets should just release any player who plays well at any time in their career as a preemptive strike against them wanting to be paid their market rate in the future. 

No, but players can hold out when they feel they should absolutely be the highest paid player at their spot, regardless of how ridiculous one player (Nnamdi) got paid by the Raiders....see Revis, who pulls a hamstring in his 2nd game and doesn't intercept a pass that year.

Oh, n Revis tradeable under a fair contract. DJax is not. Minor difference...as minor as receiving NLFs DROY and another pick as opposed to nothing (see Eagles).

You'll get owned in this game, son!

10 percent, wow, I had no idea. Can you please elaborate?

If you need elaboration on that point, then there's really no point of discussing any of this with u. I'll throw u a bone though...True gang ties. Don't believe me? The quarter million stolen from his house proves somebody knew what was in his house n made the move. Now he wants his head, hence the $50k award.

No, but players can hold out when they feel they should absolutely be the highest paid player at their spot, regardless of how ridiculous one player (Nnamdi) got paid by the Raiders....see Revis, who pulls a hamstring in his 2nd game and doesn't intercept a pass that year.

Oh, n Revis tradeable under a fair contract. DJax is not. Minor difference...as minor as receiving NLFs DROY and another pick as opposed to nothing (see Eagles).

You'll get owned in this game, son!

The new collective bargaining agreement effectively ended holdouts. As for Revis, he was the best CB in the NFL that season and guess what, he got paid like it. bringing up his 0 INT's is just clueless. BTW i don't know if you realize this but the Jets could've kept Revis and STILL drafted Sheldon Richardson. Mind blown, right?

If you need elaboration on that point, then there's really no point of discussing any of this with u. I'll throw u a bone though...True gang ties. Don't believe me? The quarter million stolen from his house proves somebody knew what was in his house n made the move. Now he wants his head, hence the $50k award.

What award?

The new collective bargaining agreement effectively ended holdouts. As for Revis, he was the best CB in the NFL that season and guess what, he got paid like it. bringing up his 0 INT's is just clueless. BTW i don't know if you realize this but the Jets could've kept Revis and STILL drafted Sheldon Richardson. Mind blown, right?

The new CBA ended holdouts for rookie deals. I doubt DJax is on a rookie deal, but I could be wrong u know. There's a difference between a team overpaying the #2 player at his spot just to keep him as opposed to a player already under the biggest rookie contract for spot wanting to be paid more than that other ridiculous contract Nnamdi got. And maybe Im clueless talking about his zero int year when he had 11 ints in the previous 2 yrs and 4 more in the next.

Trying to prove Revis was better, is just proving my point that Revis was tradeable at a FMV contract, as opposed to DJax, who by the way wanted to renegotiate his 5 yr $50mil contract cuz he had a good year.

Archived