2014 sleeper picks

QB: Brett Smith (Wyoming), Jeff Matthew (Cornell), Tom Savage (Pittsburgh)

RB: James White (Wisconsin), Adam Muema (San Diego State), Isaiah Crowell (Alabama State)

TE: Joe Don Duncan (Dixie State), Rob Blanchflower (UMASS), Asa Watson (NC State)

Wisconsin RBs are cursed in the nfl. Outside of Bennet has there been anyone even worth mentioning? And no Dayne isn't.

Couple of interesting guys I don't necessarily like for the Jets

Dominique Easley DT Florida.  Not much of a sleeper because I am still seeing him mocked into the 2nd, but interesting prospect that blew out both knees.  One in 2011 and the other in 2013.  Just getting medical clearance now, so he may drop.  A bit of a Sheldn lite, so not much of a fit for the Jets.  He went the JayKwaz with Chicago at pick 19 of the 2nd in our mock, as 5th DT taken behind Donald, Hageman, Nix and Jernigan.  Guess that is not a sleeper at all.  Still a risk/reward pick

Diontae Spencer WR/Return Man McNeese State. This little bastard can fly.  Ran a 4.27 at his pro day and can jump out of the building.  Very tiny, sort of a Dexter McCluster sized dude.  There are a buch of interesting smaller recievers in this draft.  If we pick one early this guy would have major issues making the team, but he'd be interesting later on if we don't get anybody with return skills. Not a guy I'd want to pick up after drafting Cooks or Black Mamba, but a guy like this could be picked late and still make the team contribute.

Archived