[DPR Mafia] Dia de Muerto - signups for May 12th start.

DPR

Haha.. never once have I asked you to chase off anyone. I've complained about certain people like some pms I've received from others but never have I asked you to brow beat anyone. No need for exaggerations.

Exaggeration? I don't need to exaggerate, you spineless weasel. I'll be the better person here and not post some of the PMs you've sent me over the years. 

Well, you confirmed my suspicions at least. I wondered myself if it was nothing more than some martyrdom. I probably wouldn't have mentioned it if you didn't point it out.

Anyway. I'd suggest we don't harp on it. The bad eggs are gone for now. Let's get psyched to play

Yep, that's all it was... and you are right, I am psyched to play! I wonder if we can get Dan and JVOR to play, maybe some other old timers like BG or slats even?

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exaggeration? I don't need to exaggerate, you spineless weasel. I'll be the better person here and not post some of the PMs you've sent me over the years.

Yes the better man who quoted phantom pms to begin with. I never asked you to chase anyone off, period. Have I said Cindy and Christine sucked? Yeah. Big deal. Ive gotten dozens of similar pms over the years from just about everyone.

If trying to project in some lame attempt to get heat off you makes you feel better go for it.

Yes the better man who quoted phantom pms to begin with. I never asked you to chase anyone off, period. Have I said Cindy and Christine sucked? Yeah. Big deal. Ive gotten dozens of similar pms over the years from just about everyone.

If trying to project in some lame attempt to get heat off you makes you feel better go for it.

Bold: real life LOL

Did you really just accuse me of manipulating things to get heat off me, in real life? Really? There's no "heat" on me. You sound ridiculous.

The truth is... Every time I've had to be the blunt object to beat loonies like them away from our community, you've been front and center rooting me on... so. *******. spineless. 

Bold: real life LOL

Did you really just accuse me of manipulating things to get heat off me, in real life? Really? There's no "heat" on me. You sound ridiculous.

The truth is... Every time I've had to be the blunt object to beat loonies like them away from our community, you've been front and center rooting me on... so. *******. spineless.

Sure.. rah rah sis boom bah, gooooo ape. lol.

You ever get a pm from me talking about a male player? Choosing not to openly berate female players is not spineless... It's chivalrous.

I wonder, should I post the PM I have in my inbox titled "oy" that I received from Pac?

Hmm.... I would, but I think it would be too hurtful to the person it's about.

The better man strikes again. I'd counter and say I'm gonna post yours but I never thought to keep anyone's pms.

You ever get a pm from me talking about a male player? Choosing not to openly berate female players is not spineless... It's chivalrous.

lol, wow

To be fair it's neither. It's sexist.

The better man strikes again. I'd counter and say I'm gonna post yours but I never thought to keep anyone's pms.

I believe my response to you was "you are going to hell". You see, I say what I need to say in threads. I don't need to PM people with sh*tty things to say about someone, and then encourage them to go lay into that person, and then claim "chivalry" and try and wash my hands of it. 

I can be a dick, but I do it all here - for all to see - and when I'm in the wrong I usually cop to it. Unlike you.

Fwiw If it's about me, by all means post it. There's nothing you can say that's going to bother me in the slightest

It's not about you. Don't worry about it. He should know what I'm talking about, and if he persists I will post it, because he's a scumbag. LOL

If it's about me, by all means post it. There's nothing you can say that's going to bother me in the slightest

There isn't one. I've only pmd him a handful of times about female players who I choose not to blast on thread. He's trying to spin that into a spineless angle where Im constantly complaining about people and asking for his help. It's silly. Do my posts look like someone afraid to say what's on my mind?

There isn't one. I've only pmd him a handful of times about female players who I choose not to blast on thread. He's trying to spin that into a spineless angle where Im constantly complaining about people and asking for his help. It's silly. Do my posts look like someone afraid to say what's on my mind?

You just admitted to not saying what's on your mind, by needing to PM me about certain female players.

I also never said or presented it as though it was "constant", you extrapolated that on your own. I said every time I've had to chase people off, referencing specifically 2 people. That isn't constant, that is twice. You've encouraged me each time. Nothing I said was an exaggeration or false.

The PM that I do still have is about someone else, it's just something I never deleted. If you are really going to persist with this... 

I believe my response to you was "you are going to hell". You see, I say what I need to say in threads. I don't need to PM people with sh*tty things to say about someone, and then encourage them to go lay into that person, and then claim "chivalry" and try and wash my hands of it.

I can be a dick, but I do it all here - for all to see - and when I'm in the wrong I usually cop to it. Unlike you.

It's not about you. Don't worry about it. He should know what I'm talking about, and if he persists I will post it, because he's a scumbag. LOL

Nice.. you've carefully shifted the attention off you being a dick to some half assed attack on my character. I don't give a flying **** what you post. Anyone I consider a friend on here has probably already seen it. If it makes you feel cool go for it. Theyre long gone so hopefully they won't see it. Unlike you I'm not interested in making a girl feel like sh*t.

No problem, you'll never get a non mafia game related pm from me again. But spare me the threats like I'm supposed to give a ****.

This thread needs a hug as bad as 80. Well..almost that bad.

Okay, like half as bad as 80. Still...that's a lot.

The balls on this guy.. threatening me with posting things that were supposed to be private. Everyone can rest assured I'd never do the same.

Nice.. you've carefully shifted the attention off you being a dick to some half assed attack on my character. I don't give a flying **** what you post. Anyone I consider a friend on here has probably already seen it. If it makes you feel cool go for it. Theyre long gone so hopefully they won't see it. Unlike you I'm not interested in making a girl feel like sh*t.

No problem, you'll never get a non mafia game related pm from me again. But spare me the threats like I'm supposed to give a ****.

You're kidding me right? 

When have I ever run away from acknowledging I'm a dick? This doesn't even make sense. I'm being a dick right now, like all over this thread... We are talking about your character, because you brought it up. I obviously struck a nerve or something, because it's quite clear you want to take some sort of sanctimonious angle, implying you are unwilling to be mean to women, but I am.

The balls on this guy.. threatening me with posting things that were supposed to be private. Everyone can rest assured I'd never do the same.

Is that what's wrong Sally? You feel threatened? 

There are ways to win an arguement.. what ticks me off is trying to use things said in confidence as some kind of check mate move. The only thing it would accomplish is making someone feel like sh*t and him look incredibly petty.

No problem.

For what it's worth I changed boards because I need activity and don't want to do replacements or subs. The Scooby game sucked because I allowed that stuff and quickly regretted it. A quick look at recent games on DM was enough to see that inactivity is still a problem. 

I also owed JN a sweet game - I haven't modded here since Jaws.

As far as the back and forth goes, it happens. I've never censored much as a mod and folks usually keep it on the level. Meltdowns and burnouts are part of the deal and can be dealt with. It's all part of the game.

The DM players weren't that bad - it was just kind of funny because the players that have complained the most about trash talk were the first to jump in. 

Regardless, do what works for you.

I agree that DM is getting pretty spotty as far as active players go.  I hate to miss out on your game dude I only want to avoid adding stress to my life and I'm getting an odd vibe on this one.

Didn't take you for the sensitive type. How people really take this that seriously is beyond me. You're letting obviously trumped up ball busting from people you'll never meet affect you. Sure I've gotten worked up but never enough to let it linger for more than 10 minutes. Oh well.. some people like sunshine and rainbows.. I prefer e-anarchy.

I happen to consider Des a friend but you guys trash talking him doesn't bother me.  He did similar things on DM and is a bit more sensitive so he doesn't hold up well to the jabs, I know this.  That said I've tried to sign up for this game twice and both times the sign-up thread has stressed/bummed me out a bit.  I think that says maybe I skip this one so I'll trust my gut.  

Hey guys, I wanted to play with Darthe, so I'll be bowing out. Maybe another time.

Have a good game.

Hey dude, don't miss out on a DPR game over me backing out.  He really is probably the most talented mod I have ever met.  

I think it's the result of a lot of unfriendly attitudes towards Ape and JN in general.

I think it's lingered from games that JN people have played on DM as well as that spidey invasion.

Whenever JN was brought up even in passing Des and sometimes others would make really nasty remarks that I'm sure Ape didn't even see a lot of.

Others, who never even spent any time at JN or around the people here would echo those sentiments without even really knowing who or what it is they're talking crap about. At some point that sh*t will hit a boiling point and I think we finally saw it. I don't think this was just big bad Ape being a dick.

I would agree.  

It'd be a shame for petty drama to overshadow one of the best games we will get a chance to play around here for awhile

Yes, I would agree with that too.  This game is probably going to be killer.  I hope you guys don't carry this crap over into it.

There are ways to win an arguement.. what ticks me off is trying to use things said in confidence as some kind of check mate move. The only thing it would accomplish is making someone feel like sh*t and him look incredibly petty.

Hahahahaha... and this right here is why I brought it up... I already said it would make that person feel like sh*t and I would never post it... but here you are, posturing as though you are the thoughtful one and not the petty one. Nevermind the fact that what you wrote was petty, that you denying rooting me on while I argued with christine and cindy was petty... This is an exhibition of what kind of character you truly have.

I never needed to post anything, I figured a head fake to watch how you manipulate things to protect your own ass would be all that was necessary. 

Like a ******* cockroach.

Also, I don't view this as an argument. I made a very matter-of-fact statement that you blew up over. I'm amazed at how dishonest you feel you need to be about egging me on to chase people like Cindy and Christine off. 

It's a disaster.

It's healthy. Like a blood letting... Pac will do this every now and then with me, he'll try and paint a picture of how horrible my "character" is, and how wonderful his is. I attribute it to me acting like a bigger scumbag here than I am in real life, and him trying to be less of a scumbag here than he is in real life. We're sort of diametrically opposed in how how we want to be perceived relative to real life.

We punch each others faces for a bit, then everything goes back to normal. 

A--I've already pmd JVoR and dan...don't think they've got the time unfortunately

B--I'd love it if slats/BG could play I'm just getting uncomfortable PMing folks. I know 80 and I send out a lot of invites for the bigger games/season start up...don't want to get any more annoying than it already is lol. If no one has pmd them yet I'll so, just don't want to bombard.

Fwiw so far I've only pmd JVoR, Dan, SMC, Vic and Sharrow. 80 or anyone else, who have you hit?

A--I've already pmd JVoR and dan...don't think they've got the time unfortunately

B--I'd love it if slats/BG could play I'm just getting uncomfortable PMing folks. I know 80 and I send out a lot of invites for the bigger games/season start up...don't want to get any more annoying than it already is lol. If no one has pmd them yet I'll so, just don't want to bombard.

Fwiw so far I've only pmd JVoR, Dan, SMC, Vic and Sharrow. 80 or anyone else, who have you hit?

I know Vic has checked in here and there.... but has anyone heard from Sharrow at all? I miss that guy.

Hahahahaha... and this right here is why I brought it up... I already said it would make that person feel like sh*t and I would never post it... but here you are, posturing as though you are the thoughtful one and not the petty one. Nevermind the fact that what you wrote was petty, that you denying rooting me on while I argued with christine and cindy was petty... This is an exhibition of what kind of character you truly have.

I never needed to post anything, I figured a head fake to watch how you manipulate things to protect your own ass would be all that was necessary. 

Like a ******* cockroach.

You brought it up because you were getting slapped around for being a dick so you targeted someone to deflect.  What I said was completely harmless (biting strangers) but you used that to leverage an assault on me to play on the "pac is a douche" angle.

What you did is one of the most spineless things ive seen on these boards.  You basically threw a mafia buddy under the bus to try and find someone to take the heat off you.  It was a chicken sh-t move that completely exposed YOUR true colors. 

I won't make the mistake of thinking I can talk to you like guys talk to other guys over a beer again.  Like I said, you wouldn't be telling a majority here something they haven't heard from me already.  It's about the childish threats...  It's a tactic a 15 year old uses. 

It's healthy. Like a blood letting... Pac will do this every now and then with me, he'll try and paint a picture of how horrible my "character" is, and how wonderful his is. I attribute it to me acting like a bigger scumbag here than I am in real life, and him trying to be less of a scumbag here than he is in real life. We're sort of diametrically opposed in how how we want to be perceived relative to real life.

We punch each others faces for a bit, then everything goes back to normal. 

You can't chase me off.  And agreed with the last sentence.  But you're still a pussy for that move.  You took my attention away from a horrible move I was watching to get into this nonsense with you.

Also lol at people freaking out over Pac v Ape. I've seen WAAAAY worse between folks before, and if any two can dish it out at one another and move on like its nothing it's those two.

We'll be ok. If things continue to escalate they know to take it off thread, they won't ruin a game I can promise you that. They're both good dudes.

I know Vic has checked in here and there.... but has anyone heard from Sharrow at all? I miss that guy.

I've been trying him for a while now, it's been a but since I've heard from him. I was talking to Leelou off thread, I feel like once we get in touch with him he'll be back.

Hope everything is ok with him. We've heard from all the other old guard but him in the past couple months.

You brought it up because you were getting slapped around for being a dick so you targeted someone to deflect.  What I said was completely harmless (biting strangers) but you used that to leverage an assault on me to play on the "pac is a douche" angle.

What you did is one of the most spineless things ive seen on these boards.  You basically threw a mafia buddy under the bus to try and find someone to take the heat off you.  It was a chicken sh-t move that completely exposed YOUR true colors. 

I won't make the mistake of thinking I can talk to you like guys talk to other guys over a beer again.  Like I said, you wouldn't be telling a majority here something they haven't heard from me already.  It's about the childish threats...  It's a tactic a 15 year old uses. 

1.) I wasn't getting slapped around

2.) Even if I was, I never run away from it - if I'm getting pummeled it's usually because I deserve it, and I've never done anything but own up to that, the assertion that I needed to "get heat off of me" is infantile. I have literally never done anything but own up to the ramifications of my actions/statements.

3.) I didn't throw you "under the bus" I said you've egged me on. When you played high and mighty and implied I'm abusive to women and you are not, then I had to remind you of the kind of sh*t you've PMed. Never in a million years would I have posted what you wrote, if I had, then your "threw me under the bus" accusation would have merit. It's not my style to do that sort of thing, but that doesn't preclude me from making you think I might do it to see if you'll soil your panties.

We are where we are on this conversation for one reason. You implied I'm abusive to women, and admonished taking any joy in egging me on when I've argued with the girls. All this jibber jabber about me "needing to take heat off of me" is laughable. I have no problem being a dick to Despo, or to Wombat for that matter, they've had my name in their mouths for a while now and I've looked the other way. There's no "heat" on me... not for swinging back, no way.

You're a fool.

Archived