[DPR Mafia] Dia de Muerto - signups for May 12th start.

DPR

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** you Pac I'm tired of your sh*t.

Your move a$$hole.

LOL, I just opened this thread and this was the first post I read....and it's just a sign up. Awesomeness!!! Honestly my good peeps, I don't know how much time I'll have for mafia in the foreseeable future. But I'll play. Probably still slightly better than at DM levels of activity I would guess.  

LOL, I just opened this thread and this was the first post I read....and it's just a sign up. Awesomeness!!! Honestly my good peeps, I don't know how much time I'll have for mafia in the foreseeable future. But I'll play. Probably still slightly better than at DM levels of activity I would guess.  

<3

Nolder and I were bonding.

86ecb6b3.jpg

You were on a roll there for a few days...

Nolder is quickly becoming one of my favorites to come over. Its cute watching him mature from nerd boy to full fledge dickhead.  Makes my heart flutter.  Oh wait that just may be a cholesterol globule. 

I PMd JC for my game and he "wasn't ready".  He'll be back in time..  hopefully for this one.

I don't think you'll ever get Slats back..  doesn't seem to enjoy it at all any longer.

Probably not but I do find your 3 am binge drinking confidence incredibly intoxicating.  Ehhh, take me?

Technically, it's not "binge drinking" if you do it all the time. I like to call it "winding down". As long as I can say "why don't you come sit in my lap?" without slurring, I'm usually alright. 

I PMd JC for my game and he "wasn't ready".  He'll be back in time..  hopefully for this one.

I don't think you'll ever get Slats back..  doesn't seem to enjoy it at all any longer.

Ape's fault.

LOL

LOL is right.

Archived