Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DPR creates a scenario for chaos so that balances thing out.

There's no way there's only 1 scum because DPR wouldn't create a situation where his game, theoretically, could end in the first day phase if the town chooses correctly. There has to at least be 2.

Ty

That's not what derailed Arsis' train.  So, basically, you know exactly what's going on except for the details of why people unvoted

unvote vote Wombat

imo Arsis derailed his own train with setup talk.

I wasn't going to spill the beans.

Anyway DPR responded, there is mafia today. Wombat was telling the truth.

Unvote

Ok.  Makes sense, actually.

Here's a plan:  We organize a line of recruitments to make in order to create a single supercult and use that as a process of elimination to identify the mafia and lynch them.

I'm joking, really.  That feels like it would break the game...

And then we find out at endgame that Verbal had a secret cult inside the cult, right?

Null.  I honestly haven't reread her posts, and I don't really remember any of them.  I've been a little preoccupied, lol.

She posted like two posts. One to scold LK (I can't type that anymore, those are my initials) and then...hold on, I'll just get it...

No other comments?

I was catching up. Don't like to say too much until I know if I'm dead or not. 

I think the no lynch talk is stupid and pointless. I think Nolder and Ape are town bickering at one another, because that's what they do. I also think that Smash is likely town, because nobody would be dumb enough to bring that much attention to themselves as scum. Well, not normally. These guys, maybe, but I still think his actions say town.

Yes, I'm town.  All the way.  Unless you wanna form a cult on the day of joining?  hehe

I'd be down for that. ;)

Here are all of her posts: 

In response to BeeGee:

Isn't this a bit of an overreaction?

*just posted this one*:

I was catching up. Don't like to say too much until I know if I'm dead or not. 

I think the no lynch talk is stupid and pointless. I think Nolder and Ape are town bickering at one another, because that's what they do. I also think that Smash is likely town, because nobody would be dumb enough to bring that much attention to themselves as scum. Well, not normally. These guys, maybe, but I still think his actions say town. 

You aren't Verbal or 80, I doubt you'd die within 12 hours of the game. 

Just a habit. 

To AVM: 

<3

I know she's modding a mod intensive game, but it's the way she posted to BeeGee first and 11 mins later responded to me with a "catch up post" and saying she was afraid to post in case she was dead. 

And then we find out at endgame that Verbal had a secret cult inside the cult, right?

Wouldn't it be awesome if I said yes and then still managed to get away with it?

Kinda like being outed as the Cult Leader in Leelou's Resident Evil game multiple phases before still winning the game.  hehehe

Not alignment indicative.  You're basically policy voting her.

Eh, the line Lily have about be afraid of being dead already didn't make much sense to me either, now that I think about it.  I noted it when I read it, but then promptly forgot as I started beating Ape upside his smelly head.

Not alignment indicative.  You're basically policy voting her.

BTW, I'm not one to just lynch Lily because she's scummy. I only go after her when there are no townie posts from her. Yes, it might be early, but her post stunk. 

So, clearly you must have had an issue with Verbal saying it was "a bad JN policy" to NOT vote Lily there, no?

Nope.  I think almost every JN policy is bad.  So is policy voting inactives though.  I don't see how Lily's post is objectively bad if you assume she's way behind.

Ok.  Makes sense, actually.

Here's a plan:  We organize a line of recruitments to make in order to create a single supercult and use that as a process of elimination to identify the mafia and lynch them.

I'm joking, really.  That feels like it would break the game...

You think they're going to admit that they're mafia? You can try it, but I doubt it will work...

Archived