Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

When Nolder starting thinking about the NL and actually voted it, I reconsidered the whole idea and tried to imagine how Smash would go at it if he was a townie....and came to the conclusion that I was nowhere as sure as I thought I was.  So I'm going with a very slight town lean on him as a result.  My town read on Nolder helped sway me on that.

Nolder dropped his NL vote when DPR confirmed that there was mafia, because NL favored mafia. Do you still hold the same read on Smash or have you changed your opinion since mafia are mod-confirmed?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Verb Im voting you because I feel you have been a manipulative prick this game.  You and your little friend Leelou.  Both of you. 

Weird position because one of the two people I feel best about this game is the vote leader.

I'm totally hoping on your back this game.

Bro, have you had your coffee yet? You seem a little cranky. You'd probably have more self esteem if you could see your penis again. I'm a certified personal trainer if you want. I'll give you the jn discount. 130% of usual price.

So you stare at fat people asses as they do push ups all day?  Thats nice good luck with that. 

I actually like Smash here and the fact that Pac listed him for the NL vote is concerning. Pac is better than accusing him off starting a ruckus when the logic behind Smash's NL was actually pretty obvious and stated by DPR in the sign up thread. Also the timing of Pac's list was opportunistic... Smash voted on page 1 and the Pac list didn't come out until Nolder made his NL vote which created chaos. Chaos and Pac are like peas and carrots.

The problem is Smash either is paying attention or doesn't give a sh*t. Either is worrying.

If he's following along he would have seen that NL is proven to be the wrong move based on his assumptions.

He's sticking with bad logic and staying out of the game thread. That's pretty bad behavior and may warrant a lynch soon if not today.

The problem is Smash either is paying attention or doesn't give a sh*t. Either is worrying.

If he's following along he would have seen that NL is proven to be the wrong move based on his assumptions.

He's sticking with bad logic and staying out of the game thread. That's pretty bad behavior and may warrant a lynch soon if not today.

Verbal just recently explained that his Town read on Smash was sealed due to your belief in Smash's logic for NL being sound.

Ninjaaaaad!

I'm on my mobile at work trying to catch up with youngsters :tongue:

I think I will

vote smash

For the love of everything that is fried and Fatty.  You really think Smash has a chance to catch up to Verbal before deadline.  Or it's just an easy place to bury a vote? 

So I guess that wasn't the answer you asked for - I don't have a top 3 scum.  I have Ape, and to a lesser extent, Wombat.  I'm trying to read Wombat's posts as if they came from a townie, and I'm still having a difficult time with it.

You and I are opposite atm. We're going to need to come together before the deadline.

I have Wombat as my top scum while I'm wobbly on Ape. Imo most of the scummy sh*t Ape is doing, the misrepresenting the AtE etc, are all things he'd normally do as town just to win an argument. He's gotten  wrapped into this one so bad he'll probably feel compelled to respond to this post as well just because I've said "Ape". He might even be ctrl+f-ing that sh*t. Wombat on the other hand...you said it yourself he's usually better at scumhunting. If you look at his earlier posts this game they were a lot better. I believe this is when he was trying to blend in and be a townie whereas now we've forced him to back up Ape so he couldn't continue playing clean like he was.

Because I said "I'm sure of it"?  Like we've never said those things before when we think we've identified scum?

You're following up your firing from the hip (read: very wrong idea that I buddied Wombat) with this junk.  I feel confident one of you is scum.

If you are scum, Wombat is town.

If you are town, Wombat could be either.

If Wombat is town, you are scum.

If Wombat is scum, you are town.

Who would you lynch if you needed to pick from either you or Wombat?

Is this post a joke?

Nolder dropped his NL vote when DPR confirmed that there was mafia, because NL favored mafia. Do you still hold the same read on Smash or have you changed your opinion since mafia are mod-confirmed?

Yes, I hold my same changed read on Smash that I explained earlier.

Verb Im voting you because I feel you have been a manipulative prick this game.  You and your little friend Leelou.  Both of you. 

Weird position because one of the two people I feel best about this game is the vote leader.

Isn't the whole idea trying to convince others you are right?  So, thanks?

I can't see Verbal and Leelou being scummates.  Earlier Leelou was concerned because Verbal wasn't interacting with her enough.  I think if they were scum together they'd be doing their normal friend zone flirting thing.

Wait, I think I said that.

For the love of everything that is fried and Fatty.  You really think Smash has a chance to catch up to Verbal before deadline.  Or it's just an easy place to bury a vote? 

Huh?  Wombat is the leading vote-getter, not me.  I'm not sure what you mean here.  Did you mean to say Wombat?

I don't like how the Ape and Verbal, and then the Ape and Nolder, have dominated two RL days here. It's not good for Town to have this go in circles when there is confirmed mafia in game.

Reads:

Verbal; Null. On the fence with him, due to the spat between him and Ape that is going into a line for line dissection of each. I don't like how Verbal has called Nolder 100% Town. I don't see why that deserved the full endorsement this early into the game. 

Ape: Same null read.

Nolder: I think he is Town, has been the least pushy for any sort of agenda. 

Wombat: I don't like how he came into me early calling me 100% town. I don't like how he forced himself into the Ape/Verb spat. I don't like the over-effort into showing that he is Town. I am leaning scum.

Pac: town lean, not super aggressive but his posts have been quality.

Lee: scum lean. Leaving the Lily train and jumping on the Pac train without explanation, not a huge fan of that.

AVM: Town read...has been contributing

Lia: null. babe in the woods is not a play I like but would like to see more before giving a read

Crusher: null. Posting on and off, contributing enough 

Lily: null to scummy...RL issues and just enough to be involved, but that list was odd.

Arsis: Town. reveal was fair 

SMC: Town. not saying a lot, but putting in value when he does. 

Pro tip...even though I said I wasn't going to give you anymore advice I think you'll find this one helpful.

Calling people 100% is as much a tactic as voting. It often makes people react, either for or against what was said because it's such a strong endorsement. You haven't seen it yet but keep playing mafia and you'll see people calling each other confirmed scum and 100% town in the first couple pages. Now this is also used to signal confidence as well, obviously. Some people use it as a gauge and even though they're 100% on someone NOW that doesn't mean they can't be 80% on them later. Hope you find this helpful and if not gfy.

Archived