Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

3 months ago the Commonwealth of Virginia opened an ABC store (state ran booze house) 4 doors down from the office.  God loves himself some Crushlove. 

In economic news, Virginia experienced a surge in tax revenue during the first quarter...

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone notice how Pac made a soft defense then disappeared?  He's f*cking scum, people.

I have a job you incredible idiot, disgusting pig.  Guess what?  When I leave work I'm going to the gym then getting my son as he and I are alone this week while the LF in Albany...  It gets better..  Tomorrow the attack dog arrives and I'll be wrapped up in that.  So I'll be on sporadically and mostly later at night.  If you don't like that you can gfy...

Initially I thought you were just being 80 aka dumb but the fact that you're acting like your "case" has teeth is making me wonder.  We should policy lynch you for stupidity.

Not feeling it. Pac has played the mole in whack a mole so far this game but I don't necessarily read that as scummy.

Could be his schedule. He pops in when he has time, laughs at the Ape, and leaves again. It's no worse than several people in this thread, SMC and Lily probably being the worst offenders atm.

Pac has had 49 pages to contribute something and he hasn't.  Usually he's at least claiming to have the game "figured out" by now and have a very clear scum list.  His responses to Hess's FOSing was brutal.  If he's not scum he's expendable, because he's been straight up worthless.  And now as his train picks up steam he disappears.  Weird.

I have a job you incredible idiot, disgusting pig.  Guess what?  When I leave work I'm going to the gym then getting my son as he and I are alone this week while the LF in Albany...  It gets better..  Tomorrow the attack dog arrives and I'll be wrapped up in that.  So I'll be on sporadically and mostly later at night.  If you don't like that you can gfy...

Initially I thought you were just being 80 aka dumb but the fact that you're acting like your "case" has teeth is making me wonder.  We should policy lynch you for stupidity.

Go groom a cat you fat f*ck.

You clearly haven't been reading Pac very thoroughly.  Multiple people have pointed out scummy things he's done.

Keep twirling thumbalina..  jumping to me because the verb train stalled eh? 

I'm a certified ass kicker.  I'll give you the beat down of your life on the JN discount, which is free.  Just straight up bash your stupid ******* brains into the ground and then piss on your ugly face, it will cost you nothing.  That's the type of guy I am.

A little over the top, but I like it.

Some one's pissed they've been blind squirrel'd. 

Verb (5) - Crush, Ape, Hess, Wombat, AVM

I'd like to know the reasons Crusher, Hess, and AVM have for voting me.  Just curious if it is them sheeping Ape's OMGUS at me.

whats a good reason to vote anyone on day one other than to get a reveal ? At that point you can figure out what direction to take. In a game like this when no one really has a role yet other than what they can hand out the next phase WTF is the point ? No one looks scummy to me currently and no one here can rightfully make a case based on the game mechanics or what anyone has said. My guess in a game this big we wind up lynching Town. Honestly I would vote the biggest mouth against the No Lynch. So who might that be ?

whats a good reason to vote anyone on day one other than to get a reveal ? At that point you can figure out what direction to take. In a game like this when no one really has a role yet other than what they can hand out the next phase WTF is the point ? No one looks scummy to me currently and no one here can rightfully make a case based on the game mechanics or what anyone has said. My guess in a game this big we wind up lynching Town. Honestly I would vote the biggest mouth against the No Lynch. So who might that be ?

lol

Epic levels this game. It's almost as good as being in a barroom fight. This game rules so far!!!!

Smash takes a huge swing at Hess

Hess runs and pops Nolder right in the face.

Verbal is hiding under the bar

PAC is calling the police

and Lizard king does not know WTF to do.

Lily and Leelou are screaming

And DPR calmly mixes a drink at the bar wondering .....

Smash takes a huge swing at Hess

Hess runs and pops Nolder right in the face.

Verbal is hiding under the bar

PAC is calling the police

and Lizard king does not know WTF to do.

Lily and Leelou are screaming

And DPR calmly mixes a drink at the bar wondering .....

Please, keep talking.

Hardly..  at least you admit you have no reason to vote me.  80 is acting as if he has a genuine case which is nothing more than lies.

My reasons for voting you are quite clear.  I already obliterated your behavior surrounding your "suspect list" earlier ITT.

Hardly..  at least you admit you have no reason to vote me.  80 is acting as if he has a genuine case which is nothing more than lies.

Your list of who you were willing to vote felt off. That's why I'm voting you. 

My reasons for voting you are quite clear.  I already obliterated your behavior surrounding your "suspect list" earlier ITT.

only a couple more minutes for this..

asking "was this serious" counts as an obliteration?  Cool.  Thanks for making me feel more confident with my vote.

So this is what happened that I'm just trying to clarify:

You posted:

----

I probably am getting this confused, so you're saying that initially you had a scum lean on Smash because he voted NL without giving an explanation...but then got a Town vibe from Smash after you figured out the logic of Smash's vote, and it sealed the deal for you when Nolder voted NL and endorsed Smash's line of thinking, because you have a Town vibe on Nolder. That makes sense to me.

What I don't understand is your response to me quoted here, because I was asking you, why after Nolder dropped his NL vote, you kept your Town vibe on Smash? 

I asked you:

And you respond with:

But the problem is that, Nolder has said the following:

So do you still have a town read on Smash?

For the umpteenth time, yes.  I still have a town read on Smash.  Nolder helped me get to a town read on him, but my own thoughts of how he's thinking of the game is what leads me to stay there as town on him.

Is there another language I can type this in to allow it to sink it, or are you going to ask me the same question another time?

How does me being town make AVM scum?

So, you're not reading the thread then.  I answered this same question to AVM.  You and LK seem to want me to repeat myself.

You're townhunting.  You also used the term "townspew."  #FullDarthe

That isn't a Darthe term - it is more from Cory & Tommy.  So sue me for using a term they brought over.  That is not a Darthe term, sh*tbag.

I don't see why you think AVM is scum or that his alignment is at all linked to mine.  He's pretty neutral to me atm.

Keep pretending you have meta on me.

LOL, I think you said the same thing to me in the last game when I nailed you as scum.

Archived