Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

So how many times do I have to UNVOTE APE for it to actually go through? <3 (Do I have to revote for it to actually unvote Ape or something?) Catching up on thread and then going home, gotta make dinner for the family.

Evidently, that many times.

Space a line in between votes and such, and always bold. I'm colorblind and the patch doesn't help things ether. An old pirate does what he has to...

Current Vote Count:

Verb (3) - Crush, Lizard, JiF

Wombat (4) - Lily, Pac, Verb, Nolder

Pac (4) - 80, Leelou, Wombat, AVM

Smash (1) - Hally

JiF (1) - Arsis

Hally (1) - SMC

Darthe (1) - Hess

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in 15.5 hours

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel free to point out this hypocrisy. I'll wait with bated breath.

My case on you all along has been that you're being hypocritical in calling out the Ape for contradictory statements while refusing to admit that you've made any yourself.

Hypocrisy:

Holy sh*t, is this the game that Ape completely shows his scum ass on D1?  The bold red is a good statement, except for the above quotes that show you didn't follow your own advice.  You jumped into the conversation and spoke for another player well before you could say you "let a discussion and especially an argument go on for a bit".

Unvote

Vote: Ape

Whoa.  Those 2 bolded statements directly contradict.  You can't call me scum for "looking like I'm putting in effort", and then talk about how scum don't stick their necks out on D1.  First, **** you.  I'm putting in effort.  Second, what I've done is definitely sticking my neck out.  I'm dogging Smash about only a couple posts he made, and now I'm pushing the (usually) most active townie on JN....who always prides themselves on finding scum D1.  You really put those 2 thoughts together and came up with me being scum?

@Ape - this is the crux of my case on you.  You contradict yourself here - yes, you also did with the vote #s, but this was what first pinged hard for me.  I simply tacked the vote thing on afterwards when you said the traction comment.

You say scum don't stick their neck out too far......but that's exactly what I'm doing.  You can't case "scum/town" on that generic tell, and then attribute it to me incorrectly.  THAT is the contradiction and why you're just trying to be subtle about painting me as scum and not jumping up and down like a maniac.  That is the "cool and calculating" that I'm talking about.  You're trying to make it about the vote #s.....it is not.

Here you go, back to the vote count.  This is why I'm sure you're scum - you are harping on one aspect that doesn't match my case on you.  Correct....it would not make sense for me to say you are precise as scum and then miss the vote count.  However, my precise comment was not due to your VC miss, it was due to how you are organizing your arguments and being generally too agreeable & careful.  Of course you're not doing this anymore....it would be dumb of you to continue to scumtell left and right once called out on it.....and you are not dumb.

Buddying:

LK looks like town here, btw.

Nolder is the towniest of the bunch right now.  No way should he be lynched today.  Tomorrow, perhaps.  hehe

Buddying the Ape:

For the record, this is the first post you've made thus far that feels like it came from a townie.  I'm still thinking you're scum, but this post was certainly a good one.  Had you lead with this, I may have dropped my case.  Too little, too late.

Your entire case on the Ape has been that he has been contradictory in his statements. You have been doing nothing but making the same point, ad nauseum, about it.

Prior to Smash's explanation an hour ago for the NL vote, I told you that it was illogical to call him town for making that play, after mafia were mod-confirmed in the game. I told you that when he claimed in the same breath to still NL and advocated anyway for a lynch, that it was contradictory. You still thought he was town- one set of rules for Ape, another for Smash. 

Your case on the Ape is pure hypocrisy. You don't intend remotely to live by your own set of rules. You say you're a Town-hunter and yet you've engaged Ape for 30 pages in circles, which does nothing but detriment the Town.

You're lower than dog sh*t and need to die.

You know what I just realized?

The recruit thing is in the OP, that's not even hidden info.

LMAO that Wombat tried to play that sh*t as giving scum some kind of magical bullet to beat town with.

Pac too. Would like to see the train on Verbal disappear with Pac/Wombat competing trains for the lynch.

Make it happen guys.

Your entire case on the Ape has been that he has been contradictory in his statements. You have been doing nothing but making the same point, ad nauseum, about it.

That's kind of what you have to do with Ape. 

He misrepresents what you say and twists it around so you have to constantly correct him and unravel the spin he puts on events.

My case on you all along has been that you're being hypocritical in calling out the Ape for contradictory statements while refusing to admit that you've made any yourself.

Hypocrisy:

Buddying:

Buddying the Ape:

Prior to Smash's explanation an hour ago for the NL vote, I told you that it was illogical to call him town for making that play, after mafia were mod-confirmed in the game. I told you that when he claimed in the same breath to still NL and advocated anyway for a lynch, that it was contradictory. You still thought he was town- one set of rules for Ape, another for Smash. 

Your case on the Ape is pure hypocrisy. You don't intend remotely to live by your own set of rules. You say you're a Town-hunter and yet you've engaged Ape for 30 pages in circles, which does nothing but detriment the Town.

Pac or Wombat? Stop tunneling. 

Neither of those things requires prior knowledge of this info.

The info for the flip is in the flip itself and the railroading thing happens all the time in completely normal games anyway (pro tip: stop suggesting NL).

Wanna try again?

Nope.  You clearly don't get it.

Hypocrisy:

Buddying:

Buddying the Ape:

Now I see where you got lost. Smash was leaving the NL behind and advocating lynching people against it - that is not a contradiction.

Also, me pointing out the Ape's specific contradiction you outlined well in those quotes is part of my meta case on his scumtells. That is entirely different than what you're suggesting with Smash.

That is the equivalent of putting a square peg into a round hole. You don't know what you're saying because you don't understand the words.

It's ok, I'll just think of you as a moron now. Carry on.

You know what I just realized?

The recruit thing is in the OP, that's not even hidden info.

LMAO that Wombat tried to play that sh*t as giving scum some kind of magical bullet to beat town with.

Pac too. Would like to see the train on Verbal disappear with Pac/Wombat competing trains for the lynch.

Make it happen guys.

Need any more proof that this guy is scum?

Now I see where you got lost. Smash was leaving the NL behind and advocating lynching people against it - that is not a contradiction.

Also, me pointing out the Ape's specific contradiction you outlined well in those quotes is part of my meta case on his scumtells. That is entirely different than what you're suggesting with Smash.

That is the equivalent of putting a square peg into a round hole. You don't know what you're saying because you don't understand the words.

Shut up and vote Pac or Nolder

Lizard is kind of right on one point Verb.

You've tunneled Ape even worse than I did.

You're gonna have a bad time tomorrow if you even make it there.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. I'll back off tomorrow and see if he plays like cautious scum.

I'm going to give it to whoever agrees to shoot pac.

What if Pac is lynched today?

I'm not sure that equates to proof. Spell it out as if I'm as dumb as Lizzy Mcdumb****er.

I lol'd pretty hard actually.

I'm not sure that equates to proof. Spell it out as if I'm as dumb as Lizzy Mcdumb****er.

Nolder says recruits are in the OP, implying that scum would know the mechanics.  The OP mentions recruits, but does not mention all of their mechanics.  Not by an inch, not by a mile.

Nolder says recruits are in the OP, implying that scum would know the mechanics. The OP mentions recruits, but does not mention all of their mechanics. Not by an inch, not by a mile.

I don't see the implication of mechanics. We both likely have biased views. I think he's town, and you think he's scum......and I think you're likely scum. This won't end well, lol.

More scum Ape right here. Trying to rally the troops against me because all he has is petty name-calling for a defense. Or trying to twist my words.

The truth will eventually come out.

Petty name calling? That's not a scum tell, that's something I always do. You know that, and you know it's got nothing to do with me making a defense of my play. This is horrid.

You also know I'm not twisting words at all here. I've made an account of what you've said, specifically, and what I've done - to demonstrate that the bullsh*t nature of your whole case. 

You also know damn well that I'm not "rallying" anyone, I'm expressing bewilderment that nobody sees what I see. Also a huge town tell for me. When I am scum, I don't struggle to get people to follow my cases, I can usually puppet whoever I want and get them to lynch town one after another. ONCE AGAIN... you are packaging up my town tells and just calling them scum tells. Now it's gratuitous.

It's ******* disgusting. 

You want to talk about twisting words? I've responded very specifically to your whole case on me numerous times, and in response you keep accusing me of "making it about the vote count". WTF is that moronic bullsh*t? 

I thought you might be doing this to self-preserve as a townie, especially when you mentioned how CTM argues with me. I thought maybe you are railing into me to keep us both from being NK targets. However, the way you are grossly selling my town tells as scum tell meta goes beyond what I'd expect in a townies attempt to make that play. This seems like complete crap, and I feel like I pulled you in to a point where if you run away from it it'll be more damning for you when I flip town, than it would be if you just saw it through to the mislynch.

I also like how scum Ape plays the middle and doesn't commit, meanwhile I'm still hell bent on you dying, while you spent 30 pages crafting a sh*t case on me... only to move your vote to Wombat. Tell me more about commiting to a case despite what anyone thinks being a town tell for me, then tell me more about how I'm scum.

Transparent a&#036;&#036;hole. At this point IDGAF if I don't get you lynched. I'm right, the rest of the town is ******* stupid.

Alright assholes. I'm just leaving work now. I won't see my kid tonight. I am probably walking into a house of shame and guilt from the wife, because I worked 14 hours today. If the deadline's not tongiht I won't be back on. I'll come back tomorrow and vote verbal. Also willing to kill lia, pac and nolder, like I've been saying. 

I'm shot. ****.

What's the vc btw?

Unchanged from a page ago. You're getting to be as bad as Pac...

Current Vote Count:

Smash (1) - Hally

JiF (1) - Arsis

Hally (1) - SMC

Darthe (1) - Hess

Deadline in 14.25 hours

Oh, but my defense is nothing but petty name calling? I see. 

Unchanged from a page ago. You're getting to be as bad as Pac...

Current Vote Count:

Smash (1) - Hally

JiF (1) - Arsis

Hally (1) - SMC

Darthe (1) - Hess

Deadline in 14.25 hours

Vote verbal

Um, no. How are you going to retort my argument with a complete lie...Smash was not leaving NL behind.... He was advocating it on the basis that it was a huge probability that a lynch would kill town... So leaving that aside for a moment, You have had opportunities to refute this point of view and you choose to stick to it... You are by connection advocating a NL... while continuing to case Ape/push for other lynch opportunities.... You are in direct contradiction with yourself

Archived