Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

I think it's funny that Ape and Wombat keep repeating their Verbal/Nolder mantra. Especially since I haven't really engaged the Ape for a couple days now.

The argument is pointless and I'm done engaging in it as long as he doesn't throw any jabs to suck me back in. But you know whatever I'm the big bad distraction keeping you guys from scumhunting. lol

Dude, this is totally trolling me to get me to say something. I haven't said sh*t about you this game day. I'm fighting with Verbal again because he's rolled out an entirely new repertoire of scummy bullsh*t. 

STFU

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Pac

Last night I was unsure because I liked alot of your earlier posts and knew I didn't want Verbal lynched.

Today you're a goner. As the pressure mounts you keep throwing wider and wider nets to hook stupid townies into a distraction.

Whoops Nolder is scum oh now it's SMC and omg why are you all voting me. Wombats probably scum but at least he didn't go full retard.

Good night and RIP scumbag,

ROFL

No, you liar. Saying "it doesn't make her scum" is a definitive statement. Here is what you said...

You say it's a scum tell for her, then say it doesn't necessarily make her scum, then say "BUT" it's fueling uncertainty. This is NOT definitive.

This is part hedging, and part connecting Ape and Leelou to each other. Which builds incentive to get me lynched, if people think "oh, if ape flips scum we will nab Leelou as scum too".

This. THIS is the type of thing I do as scum. This is precise and calculated. Something I haven't done at all in this game. 

You should be speed lynched. Now. 

Holy sh*t.  I'm nervous about confirmation bias, you dumbass.  I think you're scum - I don't want to label her the same because the only person she "kicked the can down the road" for was you.

How is that not clear?  I'm trying to be reasonable and just state my FoS of her.  Not say anything definitive....I went out of my way to ensure that was clear.  But you're just seeing what you want to at this point.

Dude, this is totally trolling me to get me to say something. I haven't said sh*t about you this game day. I'm fighting with Verbal again because he's rolled out an entirely new repertoire of scummy bullsh*t. 

STFU

Do you want me to quote them?

I think it's funny that Ape and Wombat keep repeating their Verbal/Nolder mantra. Especially since I haven't really engaged the Ape for a couple days now.

The argument is pointless and I'm done engaging in it as long as he doesn't throw any jabs to suck me back in. But you know whatever I'm the big bad distraction keeping you guys from scumhunting. lol

Yeah, you left the Ape and started trolling me instead.  Very subtle.

No, you liar. Saying "it doesn't make her scum" is a definitive statement. Here is what you said...

You say it's a scum tell for her, then say it doesn't necessarily make her scum, then say "BUT" it's fueling uncertainty. This is NOT definitive.

This is part hedging, and part connecting Ape and Leelou to each other. Which builds incentive to get me lynched, if people think "oh, if ape flips scum we will nab Leelou as scum too".

This. THIS is the type of thing I do as scum. This is precise and calculated. Something I haven't done at all in this game.

You should be speed lynched. Now.

Dissecting Verbs logic is an instant scum tell . stop now or he will call you on it. /s

Holy sh*t.  I'm nervous about confirmation bias, you dumbass.  I think you're scum - I don't want to label her the same because the only person she "kicked the can down the road" for was you.

How is that not clear?  I'm trying to be reasonable and just state my FoS of her.  Not say anything definitive....I went out of my way to ensure that was clear.  But you're just seeing what you want to at this point.

Ape's totally spinning this. I'll commit. He's in my scum pile. 

Also, Ape, I'm wondering something.  How come you never really wondered if I was simply wrong.  You pretty much went straight into me being scum right from my initial offensive towards you.

Don't townies make mistakes in their casing sometimes?  How come you're not exploring that?  Just auto-scum for Verbal because he says I showed my ass - **** that guy!

Weird.

I'm seeing it how it looks to a scum hunter. 

Dissecting Verbs logic is an instant scum tell . stop now or he will call you on it. /s

You'd have to actually be correct in dissecting my logic, though.  You instead went completely bonkers to the point that I was concerned you were having a stroke at your keyboard.

Please go take a nap or something.  I don't know if the thread can take another display of whatever it is that goes on inside your skull.

Vote Pac

Last night I was unsure because I liked alot of your earlier posts and knew I didn't want Verbal lynched.

Today you're a goner. As the pressure mounts you keep throwing wider and wider nets to hook stupid townies into a distraction.

Whoops Nolder is scum oh now it's SMC and omg why are you all voting me. Wombats probably scum but at least he didn't go full retard.

Good night and RIP scumbag,

Remember this post! 

He wasn't going to vote me....  until I voted him that is..

And casting "wide nets of suspicion" -- in which my case is 4 whole people -- is what you're SUPPOSED to do in mafia you sh-tbird.  Unless you're seriously saying tunneling people on day 1 is the way to play mafia.

Nolder, SMC, Wombat, 80... 

Probably not going to be back on till late.  Do what you gotta do.  Running out of energy to defend against stupidity. 

Also, Ape, I'm wondering something.  How come you never really wondered if I was simply wrong.  You pretty much went straight into me being scum right from my initial offensive towards you.

Don't townies make mistakes in their casing sometimes?  How come you're not exploring that?  Just auto-scum for Verbal because he says I showed my ass - **** that guy!

Weird.

I've already spoken to this, you braindead ******* moron. I did consider it.

I said, initially I thought you might be railing into me as townie self-preservation play, like CTM does. That's how that came up, and that's how I know I talked about it in the proper context. Funny like 5 posts ago you were selling it as me saying that play is a scum move. I never said that.

Also, you were the one that screamed I showed my ass - I never said that about you. I said you were being opportunistic.

THis is ******* incredible.

I'm seeing it how it looks to a scum hunter. 

?

A scum hunter is willing to admit something like confirmation bias....which was exactly the point in my post to Leelou.

I'm not sure you've done anything to really take much of a stance.  Like I said...a precise and calculated approach (your ability to count votes notwithstanding).  But you made some slips, and I'm calling them out.  Enjoy your day, sunshine.

hehe

I've already spoken to this, you braindead ******* moron. I did consider it.

I said, initially I thought you might be railing into me as townie self-preservation play, like CTM does. That's how that came up, and that's how I know I talked about it in the proper context. Funny like 5 posts ago you were selling it as me saying that play is a scum move. I never said that.

Also, you were the one that screamed I showed my ass - I never said that about you. I said you were being opportunistic.

THis is ******* incredible.

That is what you consider "considering it"?  Damn.  That was 1 line in a multitude of back & forth posts you and I have had thus far.  Damn.

Ape's totally spinning this. I'll commit. He's in my scum pile. 

You've got to be kidding me.

Verbal's posts consist almost entirely of misrepresentations of what I've said and he's said, but I'm spinning?

I don't know how better to ******* show you guys this sh*t. 

As of right now, this is the most unenjoyable game of mafia I've played (other than that stupid champs game). I'm either being taunted by scum like ******* crazy, or you have all gotten so progressively stupid it's no longer entertaining. This feels like a ******* DM game. I say something that makes complete sense, then 2-3 total ******* moron derps spend 30 pages mangling it until they come up with a narrative that makes me look bad.

You've got to be kidding me.

Verbal's posts consist almost entirely of misrepresentations of what I've said and he's said, but I'm spinning?

I don't know how better to ******* show you guys this sh*t. 

As of right now, this is the most unenjoyable game of mafia I've played (other than that stupid champs game). I'm either being taunted by scum like ******* crazy, or you have all gotten so progressively stupid it's no longer entertaining. This feels like a ******* DM game. I say something that makes complete sense, then 2-3 total ******* moron derps spend 30 pages mangling it until they come up with a narrative that makes me look bad.

I can't believe you just went there.......

More trolling - I thought you weren't going to engage? Liar.

Ok I'll give you this. I just think it's funny you're still going on and on about me even though I haven't said anything to you for dozens of pages.

?

A scum hunter is willing to admit something like confirmation bias....which was exactly the point in my post to Leelou.

I'm not sure you've done anything to really take much of a stance.  Like I said...a precise and calculated approach (your ability to count votes notwithstanding).  But you made some slips, and I'm calling them out.  Enjoy your day, sunshine.

hehe

Congratulations.

I'm in the game until DPR finds a sub.

Remember this post! 

He wasn't going to vote me....  until I voted him that is..

And casting "wide nets of suspicion" -- in which my case is 4 whole people -- is what you're SUPPOSED to do in mafia you sh-tbird.  Unless you're seriously saying tunneling people on day 1 is the way to play mafia.

Nolder, SMC, Wombat, 80... 

Probably not going to be back on till late.  Do what you gotta do.  Running out of energy to defend against stupidity. 

Nah what you were doing is trying to draw heat off yourself. You appealed to some of the people on you with a train on me and when that didn't work you threw SMC under the bus in the hopes people would just turn on the inactives like dumb dogs. If you were town you would have just sat their and continued trolling 80 and laughing. Instead you tried to spin your way out of it. Pathetic.

Ok I'll give you this. I just think it's funny you're still going on and on about me even though I haven't said anything to you for dozens of pages.

On and on... ?

stfu up you dickless **** 

Archived