Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean when I voted for SMC? Then revoted for Pac?

If you want to say I'm bussing (as JiF has already claimed) that's one thing -- how the hell do you call my play Pac love? lmao

You have probably skipped 2/3rds of this game lol

Agents of chaos don't beg, Verbal.  Unless they're begging for more chaos.

your right AVM I went back to re read and I still think your scum. You jumped off PAC's train then when you realized your scummy friend was going to die you rammed it home for a few pages. I don't think you had much of a choice but after re reading I think you over did it a bit.

"Day 1" failed lynch

Verb (1) - JiF

Wombat (8) - Lily, Pac, Verb, Nolder, Arsis, Hally, Lizard, Lia

Pac (8) - 80, Leelou, AVM, Hess, Smash, SMC, Wombat, Ape

80 (1) - Crusher

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in 1 minute.

Pac Lynch

Verbal (1) - Crush

Pac (10) - 80, Ape, SMC, Hess, Lizard, Leelou, Arsis, AVM, Wombat, Hally

Hally (1) - Lily

Nolder (2) - Pac, Smash

Wombat (1) - Nolder

Not Voting: JiF, Lia, Verbal

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Green -- both Pac trains

Blue -- one of the two trains

Red -- on neither Pac train

***Crusher WAS on Pac's train with 2 minutes to go and jumped off, so that doesn't look as bad as the others IMO.

That leaves Lily, Lia, JiF and Nol sticking out.  Nol, fwiw, was on Wombat's train both times.

I'd like to note I was also on Pac's lynch train for awhile before I decided he was town and moved back to Wombat.

Small point that probably doesn't help me that much but it is what it is.

AVM's vote analysis is kinda meh.  Not only does he have me as only being on one Pac train, but it doesn't matter who ended up on the trains so much as who put the momentum votes where.  For instance, I was on both Pac trains, but I lobbied against both of them.

Nol, serious question. Why did you seemingly back pac's play last night? I called bullsh*t on his bluff and you said I was scum/going for a modkill when there was nothing to his claims. You then made a few more posts that seemed to agree that pac had some super secret info at his disposal.

You have to admit that looks bad for more than ome reason. Especially with pac being caught mafia right after.

Current Vote Count

Crusher (2) - Hess, 80

Ape (1) - JiF

Verb (1) - SMC

JiF (1) - AVM

Nolder (1) - Arsis

With 16 Players, it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline Monday 8:30 PM EST

Nol, serious question. Why did you seemingly back pac's play last night? I called bullsh*t on his bluff and you said I was scum/going for a modkill when there was nothing to his claims. You then made a few more posts that seemed to agree that pac had some super secret info at his disposal.

You have to admit that looks bad for more than ome reason. Especially with pac being caught mafia right after.

His play? You mean the PM stuff?

Because it's true. I guess he bluffed or DPR gave him some hint so he wouldn't just get killed by setup talk (which wouldn't have been cool) but yeah I dunno how he knew or guessed.

You can string me up for it if you want to I guess but I'd ask that you at least wait so I can point you out exactly what info I'm referring to.

Oh ok so we are lynching. Cool.

I didn't finish my catch up yet, on page 118, but I have to go so I'll finish later.

In the meantime Vote Wombat

I guarantee this guy is scum. If you feel compelled to lynch me first so be it but after I'm dead I urge you to reread my posts knowing they came from a townie and see what I see.

His play? You mean the PM stuff?

Because it's true. I guess he bluffed or DPR gave him some hint so he wouldn't just get killed by setup talk (which wouldn't have been cool) but yeah I dunno how he knew or guessed.

You can string me up for it if you want to I guess but I'd ask that you at least wait so I can point you out exactly what info I'm referring to.

Realtalk. There is nothing in my pm that dpr didn't post today. You got the scum pm that's why you have different information.

Realtalk. There is nothing in my pm that dpr didn't post today. You got the scum pm that's why you have different information.

Not gonna lie, this sh** seems like its outside the spirit of the game, and I'm pretty sure DPR already told us to knock it off.

Not gonna lie, this sh** seems like its outside the spirit of the game, and I'm pretty sure DPR already told us to knock it off.

How so? I could be lying. To me it seems pretty in line with the spirit of the game.

Tunneling Pac worked well for me yesterday so I'm sticking with Crusher.  He's obvious scum.  Nolder needs to die but he's not so obvious.

Because I didn't like either guy as scum?  Scum try to influence the game and control the narrative.  For me that player was and is Verbal.   

As long as no quotes or screen shots are made, a player is welcome to say anything that they like.

Lia is Mrs. Hess?!

Is he cute? I might be down for a booty call once or twice when I'm drunk and the room is spinning. Already have a guy, he just doesn't want to have sex that often. FML

Updated reads (still without a damn reread but no work tomorrow so I'm thinking about putting good time in when the kids are napping)

Mafia: womby, lizzie (I'm picturing him as drag Lindsey Lohan from now on)

Maybe mafia: Ape, 80, crusher, Hallia

Everyone else probably town. I was obviously wrong about Leelou, that was more of a guy feeling. Might be personality (me reading her wrong). I thought the same if Darthe in another game but he turned out to be scum like I thought.

Wait, that's possible?!

I am rather a handful in every sense and he's got back problems from a motorcycle accident so it can mess him up AND we have kids, so yes. He did say we could find a woman to have a threesome with whenever I want :D I'm pretty open about this stuff, so just tell me to STFU if you don't want to ever hear about it.

vote Womby for now.

Archived