giancarlostantonatlantabravesvmiamimarli

Giancarlo.

alexei-ramirez-home-run-grand-slam.jpg

Alexei Ramirez.

6266268.jpg

The BETTER CarGo.

7773674.jpg

And Brandon Moss.

All 4 drafted in my 12-team league.  All 4 in ESPN's Top 20 overall on the "Player Rater".  I'm 59-10.

It depends, all they've claimed to have are vests right - while mafia showed they can NK, and presumably got items too. So, at this stage of the game I wouldn't say "as much as".

Also, who are we kidding here - you put out the same "here's how to break the game and win" type of message that I did - and you sent out some cryptic nerdsh*t as well. PLUS you've been touting your poisons big time. You are more likely to be cult and more dangerous as cult than they are, since you have poison.

At this stage of the game I consider groups that can kill to be the biggest threat. 80's a moron for even telling people he has vests, but he did. If it's just him and AVM in that group, then they can be lynched no problem by other groups. They are a non-threat.

You on the other hand, have a poison to use and distribute. You were clearly begging for someone to join with you, and given the ratio of derpnerds to normal people in this game, I'm sure you got traction with your world of unicorns and magic acronym signaling. 

... and that's all if you are town begging for invites. 

If you were scum doing it, that means you're scum with NK and items. If I am a regular townie, then I want those with the most ways of killing and most ways of influencing dead first. Period.

Vote Verbal

I'm actually ok with this vote.  Of everybody that has voted me at any point in this game, THIS is the only one grounded in some logic.  I'm not scum, but still.....better than what the others have come up with.

The way I see it, the threat of mafia with NK + items + possible infiltration of sub-groups = biggest threat. 

Verbal said his invite got "blocked" at some point too, didn't he? I don't believe that at all. 

I absolutely did not say that - where are you pulling that from?  Weird statement from left field, this is.....

^^ I can tell you why a scum Verbal would suggest it though....look at that advantage that scum has over everyone.

Simple trap...he rejects applications....people can't admit they recruited him...

The fact that he just said we're better off Cult hunting.....

Unvote. Vote Verbal

I did not say that.  I said they are basically equal due to alignments.  You can't keep simply facts straight.

L-1 for Verbal.  Imma Unvote so I can get the hammer.

Really hope you're scum instead of cult.  Had you ensured I was recruited to that group, I would have brought 2 poison applications with me.  If you were town, pretty weird move on your part to NOT go for kill ability.

Therefore, you must be scum as to not want those kills in a game with the potential for several small cults is just poor decision-making.

Really hope you're scum instead of cult.  Had you ensured I was recruited to that group, I would have brought 2 poison applications with me.  If you were town, pretty weird move on your part to NOT go for kill ability.

Therefore, you must be scum as to not want those kills in a game with the potential for several small cults is just poor decision-making.

If you're scum AND have the capability of poisoning 2 townies, there's far more downside to keeping you alice.

Archived