Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're scum AND have the capability of poisoning 2 townies, there's far more downside to keeping you alice.

So you wouldn't try to recruit me at the end of the chain (that way you don't screw the whole chain up if I'm mafia and can't be recruited) on the chance that it would work and you gain poison?

Yeah, okay.  Not even you would miss that opportunity.

@the other townies/cults - the avoidance of the potential mafia can be recruited / recruit themselves by both 80 and Wombat should tell you something.  Do not let them win.

You're not dead yet and you have my ear.  Perhaps the League has a place for you after all.

You're not dead yet and you have my ear.  Perhaps the League has a place for you after all.

Check my above DPR quote.  He said that in response to me saying we could create a single supercult and identify the mafia via process of elimination.

What does this imply?

That mafia can join a cult and still be aligned with the mafia?  That's what I'm getting from that....

Why not?  If I tried to recruit and it was blocked, I'd want to know if it was due to that person being mafia.

It is weird that you would not want to have clarity on this.....

This must be what I was remembering. Sorry to misrepresent. I wasn't sure, which is why I asked "didn't he?"

Check my above DPR quote.  He said that in response to me saying we could create a single supercult and identify the mafia via process of elimination.

What does this imply?

That mafia can join a cult and still be aligned with the mafia?  That's what I'm getting from that....

In other words, Verbal needs to die stat.

What does this imply?

DPR's post on recruitment, line 1, says that if a player is recruited, their win condition changes to the cult. Retard

In other words, Verbal needs to die stat.

Because.....I pointed this out?  You make no sense, dude....regardless of your alignment, you have made almost no sense this entire game.

Hell, even my derpy bickering with the Ape before had a point to it - I thought he was mafia.  You.......have just been cruising along firing from the hip.  No organization to your play.  If you are not mafia, I'll be truly shocked.  Truly.

DPR's post on recruitment, line 1, says that if a player is recruited, their win condition changes to the cult. Retard

First off, cool your jets on the retard talk.  You've exhibited more ******* dumbass thought process than any 3 players combined in this game.

Second, where are you talking about line 1?  Can you show me what you're talking about?

Because.....I pointed this out?  You make no sense, dude....regardless of your alignment, you have made almost no sense this entire game.

Hell, even my derpy bickering with the Ape before had a point to it - I thought he was mafia.  You.......have just been cruising along firing from the hip.  No organization to your play.  If you are not mafia, I'll be truly shocked.  Truly.

Because you're doing typical Verbal as scum posturing imo.

First off, cool your jets on the retard talk.  You've exhibited more ******* dumbass thought process than any 3 players combined in this game.

Second, where are you talking about line 1?  Can you show me what you're talking about?

Here you go brilliance

Knowing you are alone is often the greatest fear. 

Just having another by your side can bolster your courage and make the impossible possible.

You look upon those that look back at you - the question is, who would you pair with?

1. You may PM me the name of a person you wish to invite to join you. Should they accept, you will then become a 3rd party team and your win condition will change to gaining a voting majority. You will be allowed to create a QT.

We've avoided the hospital, thankfully. She's technically not running a fever, she's only at 99. At first I was scared it was chicken pox, at 8 months. At this point, for us it's mostly about childcare and the audacity of other people spreading ******* germs like it's their job.

That's good.

Here in the ER the docs are so afraid of medical malpractice suits that they give you the best and worst possibility. So when my wife took my daughter in with the 103 fever the docs ran tests on her and said, "Well, we don't know what is yet but it can be anything from Coxsackie to leukemia."

Gee, thanks for making us terrified for 24 hrs.

That's good.

Here in the ER the docs are so afraid of medical malpractice suits that they give you the best and worst possibility. So when my wife took my daughter in with the 103 fever the docs ran tests on her and said, "Well, we don't know what is yet but it can be anything from Coxsackie to leukemia."

Gee, thanks for making us terrified for 24 hrs.

Holy sh*t.

My stomach twists in a knot at the thought of being told this. Unreal.

Alright, so Verbal is flat out wrong.

Can you offer reads now Verbal?

i am into DPR for clarification but i dont know how else to even interpret rule 1 other than....no matter ur beginning affiliation, if u chose to be cult ur allegiance is now cult

i am into DPR for clarification but i dont know how else to even interpret rule 1 other than....no matter ur beginning affiliation, if u chose to be cult ur allegiance is now cult

You're likely going to get a PAFO.

We'll see how it plays out. If we want to get a better read of the dynamics then we have 2 test subjects in AVM and 80. We can lynch either to get their death scene. Or someone can try to shoot one of them.

Dude try to keep up with your bullsh*t

OMG you're not reading.

Townies could have their alignment change.  I'm questioning whether mafia can.  Maybe, maybe not.  DPR's post confuses the issue for me.

Try understanding what people are saying before posting a reply.

Archived