Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

Death Death Martini imo

I like that - it's much easier to say when I'm ordering my 6th to 7th, which is always a bitch when "Mirty Dartini" rolls out and the damned waitstaff look at me and judge.

Death Death is almost impossible to slur. Brilliant.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hands reach out to grab Verbal's body as it is lowered. A quick search of his pockets produces a vial of black liquid.

"He said he had two?"

"He must've slipped one to somebody else before we marched him up. He always was a treacherous bastard..."

The black vial is lifted up to catch the moonlight, but not a bit of it reflects through the inky sludge.

"Nasty stuff, that. Wouldn't want to get any of it on me. Death for sure, that is."

The others nod.

"We better get back to the cantina."

I drink 97.85% alcohol micro brews.

But you all knew that al reydya , amiri11 ght?

SPRSRS

I like that - it's much easier to say when I'm ordering my 6th to 7th, which is always a bitch when "Mirty Dartini" rolls out and the damned waitstaff look at me and judge.

Death Death is almost impossible to slur. Brilliant.

I approve of all of this

I gave:

Jose Abreu - $21 (This pains me)

Aaron Hill - $1 (Whatever)

Scott Kazmir - $1 (selling highish imo)

I got:

Aroldis Chapman - $11 (This makes the pain bearable)

Ian Kinsler - $21 (Kind of in win now mode)

Justin Morneau - $10 (Gonna platoon him with LaRoche 'til I get Belt back)

I'm first place in power numbers right now and my bullpen needed help as it was basically Kenley Jansen and a bunch of scrubs.

A tension rides the night and a bad feeling you just can't shake sits on the shoulders of the crowd like a curse.

There is whispering and subtle nods are made across the room. Suspicious glances are quickly diverted when you look around, but return when they think you can;'t see them. But you know they are there.

A tumult takes place near one of the tables and a hand shoots up out of the fray - a hand holding a vial filled with black liquid. And the stopper has been pulled.

The hand splashes the poison forward and disappears. Droplets of black cover a man's chest and he jumps out of his chair as smoke begins to rise...

"What the F..."

In a flash, he pulls off his vest and leaves it smoking upon the wooden floor. He looks at the crowd for a moment and then moves to another table.

Two others light candles and begin to recite a prayer.

AVM stands up and jerks a gun from his belt.

"I've had enough! If it's anarchy you want, well, I've got that right here!" He points the gun at Ape's chest and pulls the trigger.

The bullet slams into Ape's vest and throws him back. But he keeps his feet, then looks up and smiles and he unbuttons his own vest and drops it to the floor.

In that moment, a blade snake's around AVM's throat and pulls hard...

No one sees the assassin as they only turn to look when they hear the gurgling.

Someone screams, and everyone backs away from the dying man. Or so they think, for behind them comes another choking and you spin to see Wombat holding a candle with black sputtering down his chin.

AVM, CULT, HAS BEEN NIGHTKILLED.

WOMBAT, CULT, HAS BEEN POISONED.

All gifts have been given.

All alliances have been made.

Day 4 has begun.

Dia de Pesares, the day of regrets, has commenced.

With 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch.

What is this I don't even?

GFY VERBAL'S TEAMMATE

So you guys wanna kill some mafia?

Good riddance, GFY, RIP, and GTFO.

It absolutely disgusts me to see that you were town at some point during this game.

Can we lynch Arsis now?

Vote Arsis

Dude, you're actually the worst person I've ever seen play this game. Lmao. Didn't you say you played something like 300 games. 300!? Lmfao..! And you play worse than lizzy having and aneurysm.

Also, Ten to one odds your scummate jif jumps in soon to back you up. Transparent and sad.

Vote Lia

Scum is still out there and they're killing. Going back to the original suspects seems best fir me.

My scum list remains the same, Lia, Nolder, Crusher and JIF.

I think Lily, Nolder, Arsis and 80 are in cults. Frankly, I think the biggest problem in the cult group is that we eventually need to lynch 80, because he announced he's cult with vests, so nobody is going to waste poison or guns on him, scum isn't going to shoot him, so the only way to rid the game of his stupid cult ass is to lynch him.

Also, FYI - my strategy with announcing the "let's form super group" post, was to draw as many invites to me, and turn them down and retain the ONE town against mafia situation as much as possible, which would have made picking off the cults much easier, imo. 

At this point, I'm not in a rush to lynch Smash and Lizzie, both of them sent me invitations and I turned both down. It's possible that they could have already been part of a cult group when inviting me, but I at least stunted the growth of the groups by saying no - and I would hope that I improved the odds that they stayed with their original alignment, hopefully town. They can choose to confirm or deny. 

vote Nolder

He's pushing the single townie narrative too hard, claiming it's all about the challenge. I think it's all just a smokescreen, either because he's scum out because he's cult. Either way he stinks.

That's 5 for Nolder and it takes 7 to lynch. One more vote and you get your wish Wombat. Not that I still don't believe you're scum yourself.

I'm not sure how Nolder could be a worse player than me but I'm going to pretend you totally included me in that.

That's 5 for Nolder and it takes 7 to lynch. One more vote and you get your wish Wombat. Not that I still don't believe you're scum yourself.

I'm not sure how Nolder could be a worse player than me but I'm going to pretend you totally included me in that.

You do know that DPR revealed that I'm cult, right?

Get this pig to L - 1 and I'll hammer him into oblivion.

Vote Noldor

Everyone knows that I think he is og scum.

The **** is this sh*t? DPR tell this dead mother ****er to shut the **** up please.

Archived