Who does Chris Johnson want us to go after?

ZachEY

mehta "after being released, andre johnson gave his agents a list of teams he wanted to play for , with the jets on top of the list.  john idzik wouldn't take his agents calls, and I heard through sources it is because idzik is cheap"

andre johnson " I didn't force my way out of houston to play for the jets, lolololol"

jets fans "idzik is cost us a dynasty with revis and johnson !"

All my threads got deleted. :(

mehta "after being released, andre johnson gave his agents a list of teams he wanted to play for , with the jets on top of the list.  john idzik wouldn't take his agents calls, and I heard through sources it is because idzik is cheap"

andre johnson " I didn't force my way out of houston to play for the jets, lolololol"

And remember when quotes were for when people actually said things? Good times.

kcfSnyl.gif

Andre Johnson and yes, please, if he gets released. Maybe even if he doesn't...don't they still have some money to spend before hitting the floor?

I thought we had plenty of money to spend and our cap room next year is supposed to be better than this year. Andre Johnson would complete this offense IF Geno Matures and cuts down on mistakes.

Archived