Jets players select most memorable game.. what's yours?

F.Chowds

Namath hitting Eddie Bell, little number 7, for a game winning td which richochet off a defender. It was a meaningless game, but it's embedded in my memory, hearing Marty Glickman make the call on the radio, and then seeing it on Sports Extra later that night.

I was at that game!  Home game against the Colts in '72.  My first game. There is video of it somewhere that I posted, but I can't find it now. 

lmao. That will probably be the first and last time I ever see the Jets being Super Bowl favorites heading into a season. 

My 3 most memorable games were 

#1. Monday Night Miracle. Hands down. The best MNF game ever, not just because the Jets were involved. 

#2. Jets beat Colts 41-0 Playoffs

#3. Jets beat Pats 28-21 in playoffs on the road with the Patriots being undefeated that year at home. 

i remember looking at mongoloid head on the sideleines before that game and saying he looks like he's cold and doesnt even want to be here. then he proceeded to put up an o'fer

right up there with the preseason game that knocked Pennington and Fiedler out. Oh joy, here comes Brooks Bollinger.

But for a good memory - the Monday Night Miracle was great!

Believe it or not that wasn't a preseason game. That game actually counted. I was in attendance unfortunately.

Archived