JN crew mafia

Leelou

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your pretty sure of yourself here could you give a little more reasoning

Once again I have no problem voting Rand I felt he was a little too outgoing early on and new players here rarely are .

I'll vote Rand and see what his reveal brings

Vote Rand

I've played on DM before, I've played with people from here before, so not really feeling that shy lol.

I'm really sorry that I held everyone up. I started a new job today. Great game Leelou!

Congrats man!

Jesus Christ  give the guy a chance to reveal

unvote rand

pending reveal

Freaking thank you.  Are you ready?

Are you ready for the amazing reveal?

I AM

THE AMAZING

THE AWE-INSPIRING

THE BEST ROLE EVER CREATED!!!!!!

I am tumbleweed.

He reveled DOC dude ad was un-countered what in the hell was any different about the 2 games stop using hind sight to make your argument. Im done talking about it lets focus on the game moving forward.

I have no clue what you're talking about.  I'm pretty confident your just being typical bonehead Smash and I'm fine moving on. 

Jif is likely town if Lizzie was the only death from dying due to hiding behind scum

And how did you come to this conclusion?  And of all the things going on in the game, this is what you comment on?

No opinion on the guy at L-2 who claimed tumbleweed?  No opinion of Smash being a blockhead?  No suspicions?  Just some conclusion that doesnt really make any sense how you go to?

What ? That's not your role thats a character

We want to know your role

Vote Rand since this tumbleweed crap stinks

So you were about him getting hammered to get his revel, which he didnt give you and now you're putting him back at L-1?

lol

Unvote

I want the role and/or a mass reveal

Archived