JN crew mafia

Leelou

I repeat, I am tumbleweed.   That's it.

Said it once.

On phone

I believe rand's claim

1. We've seen this role before. Hess had it couple of years ago in a Nolder or Jack game.

2. Doubt Rand is that clever to research it and then claim. Maybe but I'm doubtful.

This is important.  I honestly had no ******* idea what a tumbleweed was.  What are the chances of me claiming something as random as that and it actually working?

That is my role.  This feels opportunistic.

I repeat, I am tumbleweed.  Thats it.  Tumbleweed is my role.

Oh thank god, I thought it was just some random role Leelou made up on the spot, and that I'd be screwed because no one would know what it is or that it existed.

Also, anyone who knows me knows that I've pretty much never read a past game that I was not in, way too much work.  Especially if it was a couple of years ago, **** that sh*t.  I'm not reading 20 full JN games on the possibility that I can find an obscure role, claim it, say I wouldn't do that as mafia, and hope that someone remembers the reference.

Maybe he just has a gigantic crush on you.

Said it twice.

The tumbleweed thing was my idea, did you like it?

I'm town goddammit.

Here Arsis feels a need to throw this in to put doubt in the point JC raised earlier.  He knew that since I had no idea what a tumbleweed was, it was fairly close to making me clear.  Here he suggested that he's the one who gave me the idea.

First of all, this is obvious scum trying to manipulate town against me.  If I was mafia, then why would he try to mess with what was already in place.  I already had a good thing going with the whole tumbleweed role if not my play.  There was no need to put suspicion on it.  But as mafia, he would want to do that to town.

Secondly, and this is important, somewhere in this thread someone said that Arsis had played like 3 games here.  I DON'T EVEN THINK HE WAS IN THE GAME JC WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!! So how would he have known that tumbleweed existed?  Simple, he wouldn't.  Smash told him to say this, or he thought of it himself, but Arsis would not have been able to tell me what a tumbleweed is.  Therefore, we are back at the beginning.

I don't look back at previous games, and I sure as hell don't look back at games that were played years ago.  Therefore, my role as tumbleweed should clear me as town.  And in addition to that, since I have told you its between Smash and myself now, it should also make you vote Smash.

Oh and if you don't believe me that its between Smash and myself, at least you can clear JC.  He could have already hammered.

On the tumbleweed part....maybe Leelou just got cute with the name for mafia goon.

No.  You yourself said you knew what it was from the game years ago.  She didn't just make up a different name for a mafia goon.  Why on earth would she do that, that literally makes no sense.  More likely than not, its the same as whatever it was in the game before.

I didn't like Smash's play when he tried to lynch me earlier...but he did identify Arsis as the player who visited JiF...why would he do that if he was his scum mate?

He bussed an already dying teammate and got a huge amount of town cred.  Why would he not?

And speaking of Arsis, why would I, if I was scum, go through so much trouble to avoid a lynch on Arsis?  No scum would do that, way too obvious!  Yes, this is WIFOM, but in Arsis' case, all I needed to do was go along with the vote.  There was no need for extra WIFOM there!

JC already mentioned a reference to a previous game three years ago, which I obviously had no idea about. In addition to that.

I repeat, I am tumbleweed. That's it.

Also Smash, now that its most likely the end of the game, reveal everything. You said you had a 1-shot track and a 1-shot watch right? And you used those in day 1 and 2? And now you have a BPV as well? Is there anything else you have that can help us?

Also, dont put anyone at L-1 until there has been a consensus and a refute, which should be obvious, but just a reminder.

Said it thrice.

ninjad... read my last post and remember.

I am tumbleweed.  That's all.

Said it quadrice. THINK!!!!!

If you truly are town your a knuckle head . Arsis is scum and he obviously visited JIF when I tracked him and Hallia protected and confirmed my Track results unless you also don't believe Hallia is the Doc. The bullsh*t Info I just gave you were actual quotes from the game . What point have you proven here ? This is a really poor attempt of desperation. I've already proven if you are town you win but you wont go for that because you know this is your last attempt at victory. Whats next the Mock outrage ?

Yup.  Here comes the outrage.  You don't get to do the if you truly are town thing right now. Its between us, a standoff.  One of us is mafia.  Because I know you're mafia.

So either I'm telling the truth, and you're mafia, or I'm lying and am therefore mafia.  So come at me bro, we got ourselves a duel.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said it once.

This is important.  I honestly had no ******* idea what a tumbleweed was.  What are the chances of me claiming something as random as that and it actually working?

Said it twice.

Here Arsis feels a need to throw this in to put doubt in the point JC raised earlier.  He knew that since I had no idea what a tumbleweed was, it was fairly close to making me clear.  Here he suggested that he's the one who gave me the idea.

First of all, this is obvious scum trying to manipulate town against me.  If I was mafia, then why would he try to mess with what was already in place.  I already had a good thing going with the whole tumbleweed role if not my play.  There was no need to put suspicion on it.  But as mafia, he would want to do that to town.

Secondly, and this is important, somewhere in this thread someone said that Arsis had played like 3 games here.  I DON'T EVEN THINK HE WAS IN THE GAME JC WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!! So how would he have known that tumbleweed existed?  Simple, he wouldn't.  Smash told him to say this, or he thought of it himself, but Arsis would not have been able to tell me what a tumbleweed is.  Therefore, we are back at the beginning.

I don't look back at previous games, and I sure as hell don't look back at games that were played years ago.  Therefore, my role as tumbleweed should clear me as town.  And in addition to that, since I have told you its between Smash and myself now, it should also make you vote Smash.

Oh and if you don't believe me that its between Smash and myself, at least you can clear JC.  He could have already hammered.

No.  You yourself said you knew what it was from the game years ago.  She didn't just make up a different name for a mafia goon.  Why on earth would she do that, that literally makes no sense.  More likely than not, its the same as whatever it was in the game before.

He bussed an already dying teammate and got a huge amount of town cred.  Why would he not?

And speaking of Arsis, why would I, if I was scum, go through so much trouble to avoid a lynch on Arsis?  No scum would do that, way too obvious!  Yes, this is WIFOM, but in Arsis' case, all I needed to do was go along with the vote.  There was no need for extra WIFOM there!

Said it thrice.

Said it quadrice. THINK!!!!!

Yup.  Here comes the outrage.  You don't get to do the if you truly are town thing right now. Its between us, a standoff.  One of us is mafia.  Because I know you're mafia.

So either I'm telling the truth, and you're mafia, or I'm lying and am therefore mafia.  So come at me bro, we got ourselves a duel.

So this is the big post of proof ? Honestly I'm not even sure what to say about this. Your trying to turn this into a you against me thing and its really not anything like that. The only info we have that's making sense is how Hallia and myself have vetted one another from early on in the game. You don't seem to get that.

So this is the big post of proof ? Honestly I'm not even sure what to say about this. Your trying to turn this into a you against me thing and its really not anything like that. The only info we have that's making sense is how Hallia and myself have vetted one another from early on in the game. You don't seem to get that.

This is between you and me.  

Stop trying to deny it so you can twist it around if your kill doesn't go through.  THIS IS BETWEEN YOU AND ME.  Think about it guys.  If I'm mafia, and I say its between you and me, then, if anything, thats bad for me since I'm narrowing down the options town has to lynch.  But even beyond that, there is no way that saying this is between you and me would save me as mafia, and there's obviously only 1 mafia left since we haven't lost yet.  

If I am town, then I promise I'm not pulling a Mynd.  I am telling the honest truth.

THIS IS BETWEEN SMASH AND MYSELF

Hallia,

I trust you more than Smash at this point...should I hammer?

JC due to the logic above, you should trust Hallia completely, unless Leelou's bastard modding. :P  And I highly doubt that.  Just so both of you know, you and Hally are town.  Cleared.  Figure this out please.

And also keep the tumbleweed role in mind.  That's my biggest town tell.  It is almost literally impossible, the probability of it happening is negligible, that I somehow made up the role tumbleweed and it was used before here on JN.  If you do hammer me, before you do, please tell me why you think that's possible.

You have yet to explain what 'tumbleweed' does.

You just keep saying it OVER AND OVER

like it's going to suddenly make sense?

If you are town, as you claim to be, why the runaround?  Are you unable to tell us what it does or something?

You just lost a town. Hally WIFOM your protect, get Smash tomorrow. DO NOT LET HIM GET AWAY! He is mafia!!!!!

You do realize JC is playing in this game as well. Why in the **** do you not realize that ? have you seen what has gone on this last page with JC asking for help from Hallia ? Do you not see how scummy that looks ? Is your tunnel vision so damn blind you just stopped paying attention ?

Just slow down for a bit I told you if you do flip town this is not the end Both Hallia and I are protected tonight.

You do realize JC is playing in this game as well. Why in the **** do you not realize that ? have you seen what has gone on this last page with JC asking for help from Hallia ? Do you not see how scummy that looks ? Is your tunnel vision so damn blind you just stopped paying attention ?

Just slow down for a bit I told you if you do flip town this is not the end Both Hallia and I are protected tonight.

Nope. Stop it.  Here, I'm going to do it again, and think about why I keep saying this.

I am tumbleweed.  That's all.  Smash is mafia.  I am not lying.

And literally please listen to me DO NOT VOTE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ANYONE BUT SMASH!!!!  I DON'T CARE WHAT HE DOES TO SLIP AWAY!

Nope. Stop it.  Here, I'm going to do it again, and think about why I keep saying this.

I am tumbleweed.  That's all.  Smash is mafia.  I am not lying.

Ok this is hilarious ... I just told you if you are town we still win ...what about that do you not understand ? Are you really this freaking dense ? holy Christ

I hope it's him but if its you.  Congrats!

He was minding his own business, tumbling in the wind across the desert, when he got hauled up and lynched. You guys didn't believe me, but I'm just a weed. 

Rand, tumbleweed, is dead. 

It is now night, please get in your actions ASAP

Hallia was fairly certain she had it all figured out, she knew which one was scum and which wasn't. Unfortunately, her medicines would not help her. Smash took a gamble and shot at Hallia and watched as she fell. He was gloating as he watched her blood pool around her. He heard a snicker-snack as his vest fell away. Watching in disbelief as it fell to the pavement, Smash begged his attacker to not kill him. He agreed to not kill him as long as Smash tucked his tail underneath him and ran away. Smash left the parking lot leaving JC standing there alone with the vorpal blade. 

Hallia, doc, is dead. 

Smash, scum, is gone. 

JC, sk with a bpv has won. 

Hallia was fairly certain she had it all figured out, she knew which one was scum and which wasn't. Unfortunately, her medicines would not help her. Smash took a gamble and shot at Hallia and watched as she fell. He was gloating as he watched her blood pool around her. He heard a snicker-snack as his vest fell away. Watching in disbelief as it fell to the pavement, Smash begged his attacker to not kill him. He agreed to not kill him as long as Smash tucked his tail underneath him and ran away. Smash left the parking lot leaving JC standing there alone with the vorpal blade. 

Hallia, doc, is dead. 

Smash, scum, is gone. 

JC, sk with a bpv has won. 

@ Smash

You shot at Hallia?  LOL

Archived