JN crew mafia

Leelou

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a lot of fun!

I'll never trust you again Smash! :lol:

I had to Shoot you hallia because if you protected JC that would mean you were starting to believe Rands Rant .... if that was the case And I shot at JC you would both lynch me the next day So My shot had to be on you then I was going to claim BPV was shot off. What I don't understand is if JC shot me how did Hallia die ? And if my vest got shot off as well .... its not making sense JC could not have shot both of us

leelou ?

Lol gg Leelou, that went down to the wire.

Dude JC, why didn't you tell us? :P We could have won.

Btw, Leelou told me I couldn't tell you my role, or my actions, or that I couldn't tell you that she told me I couldn't tell you.  Which sucked lol.  I saw Smash move at night, so I knew he was bs.

Lol gg Leelou, that went down to the wire.

Dude JC, why didn't you tell us? :tongue: We could have won.

Btw, Leelou told me I couldn't tell you my role, or my actions, or that I couldn't tell you that she told me I couldn't tell you.  Which sucked lol.  I saw Smash move at night, so I knew he was bs.

How early did you know that ? Cause if you knew early you did a really good job covering and not making me want to kill your a$$ :)

How you managed to stay alive as long as you did was classic .... You threw a ton of sh*t this game for sure you must have had about 20 roles total

I would have stayed alive longer had we not had you bus me so hard.

yeah you know I didn't want to kill you and I'm not usually a big fan of bussing but it was so close we could not take the chance.

It would have worked if not for the sk. I was hoping we could have gotten jc instead of rand.

There are a couple that would be good additions, for sure..I just hesitate to be openly inviting people due to the perceived bad blood. I've got one or two I'm definitely going to invite for at least the next game I mod. What's your username over there anyways?

All I ever hear about American Airlines is bad. I can't think of a single good comment I've heard from a customer.

Personally I stick with Southwest if possible

Is Tommy one who you considered?

Archived