JN crew mafia

Leelou

Are they still talking crap about us over there in nerdville?

No, but they're really sensitive they can break balls and post a million times a game but cry when you give it back even a little. It's strange. I played one game over there and I already have a strong dislike for some people over there.

Tommy and Cory being two that wouldn't fit in here they have too thin skin. I saw that after one game. Even with me getting mod killed day 2.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they still talking crap about us over there in nerdville?

Are you the one they call Ape?

lol...at least there's always a game...plus I've learned to embrace my inner nerdness...

Nicely done.

No, but they're really sensitive they can break balls and post a million times a game but cry when you give it back even a little. It's strange. I played one game over there and I already have a strong dislike for some people over there.

Tommy and Cory being two that wouldn't fit in here they have too thin skin. I saw that after one game. Even with me getting mod killed day 2.

Lol, I think them and JN players are polar opposites. :P

Nicely done.

Lol, I think them and JN players are polar opposites. :tongue:

Yeah, you've played with me before. I go by John McClane over on DM. That site revolves around me.

Nicely done.

Lol, I think them and JN players are polar opposites. :tongue:

Tommy and Cory are awful. I noticed them after the GRAND CHAMPOION TOURNAMENT OF SPAZZES thing I did. Awful. Just awful.

Is Tommy one who you considered?

At the beginning of the game (you know, like 2 months ago), no.  After a while I warmed to him quite a bit.

As referenced, I genuinely liked him as the game progressed.  I don't think you played with him once Corey emo quit, or whatever that was...but I was actually thinking he could make it here til I saw that post by the Ape.  Second guessing it somewhat now.

That being said, there are still a couple others I think could make it here.

Trolled that dude corey in one post.

You can take the mafia out of the Ape, but you can't take the Ape out of your emo.

You've accomplished some pretty sweet things over the years...but I'm pretty sure anyone could do that.  I do think more of them could fit in here than I thought a year or so ago, but he is definitely not one of those...and honestly I'd prefer to never play with him again (spirit of the game issues out the wazoo and whiney).

Maybe this time I'll be the one that started the second great mafia nerd warzz

At the beginning of the game (you know, like 2 months ago), no. After a while I warmed to him quite a bit.

As referenced, I genuinely liked him as the game progressed. I don't think you played with him once Corey emo quit, or whatever that was...but I was actually thinking he could make it here til I saw that post by the Ape. Second guessing it somewhat now.

You've accomplished some pretty sweet things over the years...but I'm pretty sure anyone could do that. I do think more of them could fit in here than I thought a year or so ago, but he is definitely not one of those...and honestly I'd prefer to never play with him again (spirit of the game issues out the wazoo and whiney).

It's fair enough that hydra sh*t is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. They just seemed to have really thin skin and were super emo for no reason. They threatened to quit twice, actually quit once.

If you vouch for someone though, I'd give them a shot.

At the beginning of the game (you know, like 2 months ago), no.  After a while I warmed to him quite a bit.

As referenced, I genuinely liked him as the game progressed.  I don't think you played with him once Corey emo quit, or whatever that was...but I was actually thinking he could make it here til I saw that post by the Ape.  Second guessing it somewhat now.

You've accomplished some pretty sweet things over the years...but I'm pretty sure anyone could do that.  I do think more of them could fit in here than I thought a year or so ago, but he is definitely not one of those...and honestly I'd prefer to never play with him again (spirit of the game issues out the wazoo and whiney).

lol

I'm going to make him cry. You watch.

Yeah, you've played with me before. I go by John McClane over on DM. That site revolves around me.

As does this one. You are the axis on which all mafia goodness rotates. Speaking of that you need to drag your flea bitten feces encrusted ass into a game here before we stop for football season.  

As does this one. You are the axis on which all mafia goodness rotates. Speaking of that you need to drag your flea bitten feces encrusted ass into a game here before we stop for football season.  

I was talking about it with JC. 

We've been running the family visit gauntlet this summer. Either we go to them or they come to us every weekend for almost 3 months. This coming weekend we get more guests, I thought it was over, but plans got made. 

That plus some career stuff has to be prioritized. 

I would like to play, but don't have the time to invest. Sorry bud.

I was talking about it with JC. 

We've been running the family visit gauntlet this summer. Either we go to them or they come to us every weekend for almost 3 months. This coming weekend we get more guests, I thought it was over, but plans got made. 

That plus some career stuff has to be prioritized. 

I would like to play, but don't have the time to invest. Sorry bud.

It's all good i will wait for you my brother.  

People don't stop to think about things. For all the noise I produce and attention I grab. It's all usually done with a purpose in mind.

Why don't you come in the game thread and tell us about such things?  Otherwise you're just playing outside the spirit of the game right now.

Why don't you come in the game thread and tell us about such things? Otherwise you're just playing outside the spirit of the game right now.

I'm not commenting on the game. I'm commenting on meta because I'm bored in between sets at the gym.

Asking questions about the game outside of it? No comment. Pafo.

Archived