No Theme Role Crazy Mafia - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

RandA_lThor

Not a very good game for Batman right now.  Sorry guys.  I owe you more.

LK

Hali

all look pretty scummy on that one.

No one is playing particularly well. Honestly I'm feeling better on Hallia. Don't have any issue with the other two, though

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one is playing particularly well. Honestly I'm feeling better on Hallia. Don't have any issue with the other two, though

Before I go making my final proclimation and this might not be the deciding factor but is a player that can survive a lynch typicaly town aligned?

I've slightly written written him off.

Before I go making my final proclimation and this might not be the deciding factor but is a player that can survive a lynch typicaly town aligned?

Which is why rand put "lol" in my pm. Keep up. I was silenced and you were vote controlled to l1 or hammer me...

Or were you lying about the vote control?

Which is why rand put "lol" in my pm. Keep up. I was silenced and you were vote controlled to l1 or hammer me...

Or were you lying about the vote control?

What the mod tells you in a PM is between you and mod.

It would be a clever gambit that I'm not banking on but none of that techincally clears you. 

What the mod tells you in a PM is between you and mod.

It would be a clever gambit that I'm not banking on but none of that techincally clears you.

So no one can claim ever since that's in the pm. So would lying about vote controlling.

So, mr. Batman. Get another townie lynched. Maybe I'm just lying about my bpv as well. Take a shot at me.

So no one can claim ever since that's in the pm. So would lying about vote controlling.

So, mr. Batman. Get another townie lynched. Maybe I'm just lying about my bpv as well. Take a shot at me.

So you think we should kill everyone that's left besides yourself? You a SK, bro?

So, it's you and halia?

Already addressed this as "nah"

Try to keep up

As in the role is a survivability role? Typically it's a scum or 3rd party role.

I could be lying.  Pretty obvious I wasnt but wifom and whatnot.

I'm not sure who I've gotten lynched, as you say.  I got vote controlled on to Pac but it pretty obvious I thought he was town. I unvoted Smash (granted I thought he was scum) so he wouldnt get blind lynched.  But go on.

If I had a shot, I wouldnt shoot you.  I think you're town...but before I go making my final Batman conclusion, I wanted some talk around you surviving your lynch..really cant remember if its typically town aligned or not...been a long time since I've seen it.

Already addressed this as "nah"

Try to keep up

As in the role is a survivability role? Typically it's a scum or 3rd party role.

I thought it was which slightly opens up the door for the gambit.  It would be very clever and one I wouldnt cry about losing to.  Coincidentally, the only person I see pulling that off with him, is you.  And your "nah" defense on any suspicion thrown your way has been compelling to say the least.

I thought it was which slightly opens up the door for the gambit.  It would be very clever and one I wouldnt cry about losing to.  Coincidentally, the only person I see pulling that off with him, is you.  And your "nah" defense on any suspicion thrown your way has been compelling to say the least.

I'm flattered, but nah

As they all went to sleep, a mysterious figure crawled up to a man. Sure enough, the man was hiding a key in his coat. He quietly snatched the key and tried it on Ape's door. It worked on one of the locks! He must have helped trap them in the house. Not only that, but next to the keys was a roll of duct tape. Was he the idiot that had taped peoples mouths shut? Must have been. He quickly took the key he had found, reached into his throat and snapped his vocal cords to avoid screaming. He then proceeded to brutally savage his body with the key. The victim lay dead. But was he the victim, or the guilty?

80, mafia day silencer and night spy (message sender) has been killed

It is now Day 4.

Just incase this isnt game over.

I'm the Vig.

I shot JC N1.  Sorry!  Thought he was playing too town to be true

I shot Hali N2.  She didnt die. I assume doc.

I shot 80 N3.  You're welcome!

I was chosing between AVM, LK and 80.  It was clearly down to those 3 in my eyes.  Went with 80 because he telegraphed scum on that last lynch.  Pretty obvious, plus I owed him so it was an easy decision.

Dont know why there havent been any NK's.  Strange game.

Sigh, no, I'm the cop.

N1 I investigated Pac. Notice my sudden shift to Pac is town?

N2 I investigated Hally. Again, day breaks and suddenly I think Hally is solid town after having her as a top 2 scum read.

Last night, as LK seemed like the obv choice, I investigated JiF. Our lovely mod has not given me an answer. Not even the generic no result if I'm role blocked or something.

Sigh, no, I'm the cop.

N1 I investigated Pac. Notice my sudden shift to Pac is town?

N2 I investigated Hally. Again, day breaks and suddenly I think Hally is solid town after having her as a top 2 scum read.

Last night, as LK seemed like the obv choice, I investigated JiF. Our lovely mod has not given me an answer. Not even the generic no result if I'm role blocked or something.

No answer on me from the mod.  He's dirty like that.  Its all good.  I shot 80.  You're welcome. 

Smash said Crusher had a role that was used and nobody died, so me thinks you're lying and my Crushlove isnt.  But even if he is, I kill him tonight and we win. So dont fret.

No answer on me from the mod.  He's dirty like that.  Its all good.  I shot 80.  You're welcome. 

Smash said Crusher had a role that was used and nobody died, so me thinks you're lying and my Crushlove isnt.  But even if he is, I kill him tonight and we win. So dont fret.

About it. Not a bad town comeback. Rope-a-dope these bitches.

Archived