No Theme Role Crazy Mafia - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

RandA_lThor

JIF check this out.  Lizzy is scum.

I got one saying Crusher is town

Right after we all got the messages.  He got one Im town.

Vote Crusher.... My pm told me so

So Im town but his PM told him to vote me.  I know he is a knucklehead but damn.

Looked back to see who got what and found this. ???

I brought it up.  Look who brushes it off.

If it was anyone other than LIzzie, I'd be voting him regardless. Since this is still Lizzie we're talking about I'd like to hear from everyone else first.

Dude AVM was scum.  80 was scum.  Lizzie is scum.    Game over.  Unless your a SK then we have something to discuss in the a.m.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JIF check this out. Lizzy is scum.

Right after we all got the messages. He got one Im town.

So Im town but his PM told him to vote me. I know he is a knucklehead but damn.

I brought it up. Look who brushes it off.

Dude AVM was scum. 80 was scum. Lizzie is scum. Game over. Unless your a SK then we have something to discuss in the a.m.

I don't what to think honey. I want to believe you so badly. I think I do. I think. Thinky

Arsis, as my townie, what are your reads?

I don't like anyone in this game. I think lk isn't trying. Jif is a sk. I have no idea how you know I'm town and I am not particularly interested in your reveal.

Smash semi-cleared Crusher. He was "right" about avm.

It was getting late and the smell of sh*t was getting unbearable.  They had to do something to get out.  A last-ditch attempt.  The mysterious figure crept up once again and spotted a glint of gold in the pocket of another man.  Was it a key?  He slowly crept up to him and quietly grabbed the key.  The "sleeping" man suddenly woke up.  "Boo."  He took the man's own fist with the key in it and shoved it through his throat.  The mysterious man crumbled and fell.

JiF, Vig, has been killed.

The faker got up and woke up his companion.  It was time.  The smell of sh*t was unbearable.  They quickly unlocked the two other locks on the door as fast as they could and shut the others inside.  They could hear the others shouting in pain as the smell of sh*t overcame them.  The ones inside slowly died.

Hally, Doc, has been killed.

Arsis, 1-shot lynch/kill BPV used, has been killed.

LK, Mafia Day Vote Controller and Night Bus Driver has stayed alive and won.

Crusher, Mafia Day 1-shot lynch Janitor and Night Role Cop has stayed alive and won.

80, Mafia Day Silencer and Night Spy (message sender) was killed, yet won.

Remaining Unrevealed Roles

AVM, Cop was lynched D4.

MAFIA has won.

Dead Thread: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/sHqkCDnwLuaiv

I need permission to post mafia thread.

I welcome all comments/suggestions/angry rants about game balance etc.  In the end, I thought it turned out pretty well, JiF was one Crusher shot away from an almost guaranteed win.

Talk about an unbalanced game. Lmao.

Lol was waiting for that.  Just wanted to point out something.  In the first day when they tried to speed lynch you and you were a 1-shot lynch proof, here's what happened for the town.

1. You were a clear as someone who was "silenced" had someone "vote controlled" vote you, and be lynch proof in the end.  There was way too much there for it to be a gambit with a silencer and a vote controller.

2. Mafia couldn't kill you when you were almost cleared because they had NO KILL.

3. Every single one of the mafia at one point prodded your lynch.  That put them in a small enough pool that if you just lynched/shot within that group you would have easily won.

So while it may have been unbalanced at the beginning (which if it was, I would definitely appreciate suggestions on how to fix it), I'm pretty sure town had a pretty good shot at winning after that move by scum.

Lol was waiting for that. Just wanted to point out something. In the first day when they tried to speed lynch you and you were a 1-shot lynch proof, here's what happened for the town.

1. You were a clear as someone who was "silenced" had someone "vote controlled" vote you, and be lynch proof in the end. There was way too much there for it to be a gambit with a silencer and a vote controller.

2. Mafia couldn't kill you when you were almost cleared because they had NO KILL.

3. Every single one of the mafia at one point prodded your lynch. That put them in a small enough pool that if you just lynched/shot within that group you would have easily won.

So while it may have been unbalanced at the beginning (which if it was, I would definitely appreciate suggestions on how to fix it), I'm pretty sure town had a pretty good shot at winning after that move by scum.

Jif was too busy doing his batmab thing. I blame him.

It was getting late and the smell of sh*t was getting unbearable.  They had to do something to get out.  A last-ditch attempt.  The mysterious figure crept up once again and spotted a glint of gold in the pocket of another man.  Was it a key?  He slowly crept up to him and quietly grabbed the key.  The "sleeping" man suddenly woke up.  "Boo."  He took the man's own fist with the key in it and shoved it through his throat.  The mysterious man crumbled and fell.

JiF, Vig, has been killed.

The faker got up and woke up his companion.  It was time.  The smell of sh*t was unbearable.  They quickly unlocked the two other locks on the door as fast as they could and shut the others inside.  They could hear the others shouting in pain as the smell of sh*t overcame them.  The ones inside slowly died.

Hally, Doc, has been killed.

Arsis, 1-shot lynch/kill BPV used, has been killed.

LK, Mafia Day Vote Controller and Night Bus Driver has stayed alive and won.

Crusher, Mafia Day 1-shot lynch Janitor and Night Role Cop has stayed alive and won.

80, Mafia Day Silencer and Night Spy (message sender) was killed, yet won.

Remaining Unrevealed Roles

AVM, Cop was lynched D4.

MAFIA has won.

Dead Thread: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/sHqkCDnwLuaiv

I need permission to post mafia thread.

I welcome all comments/suggestions/angry rants about game balance etc.  In the end, I thought it turned out pretty well, JiF was one Crusher shot away from an almost guaranteed win.

Rand the mods post all QTs post game here. No permission needed.

In retrospect, I shouldn't have revealed but I thought we were at end game.

Read the scum QT. I eliminated you as the killer because I thought you would have shot Smash. LOL.

Funny thing is once we lost 80 we thought we lost the game. Am early scum death changed the outcome I think. You shoot 80 for lulz instead of JC and its a different ball game.

My early strategy was to bus both of them. LOL.

Read the scum QT. I eliminated you as the killer because I thought you would have shot Smash. LOL.

Funny thing is once we lost 80 we thought we lost the game. Am early scum death changed the outcome I think. You shoot 80 for lulz instead of JC and its a different ball game.

My early strategy was to bus both of them. LOL.

Like I said, jumped the gun on that. And that's the last time I have a shot and not use it on 80 first chance. I didn't want to be careless in such a small game and figured it would be a dead give away.. Huge mistake.

While it was probably unbalanced, town could have won.

If my kill on LK went through Crusher was lynched, game over.

My original setup consisted of a tracker and watcher instead of agent and backup gs, better or worse?

Great game.  Fun to watch.  Well done Rand.

Thanks JC!

Archived