No Theme Role Crazy Mafia - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

RandA_lThor

About it. Not a bad town comeback. Rope-a-dope these bitches.

It took a while for Batman to figure out how to beat Bane.  He's not always perfect right off the bat.  All that matters is that he saves Gotham. 

The Joker has been busted and we have you to thank.

Fatman and Batman!

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It took a while for Batman to figure out how to beat Bane.  He's not always perfect right off the bat.  All that matters is that he saves Gotham. 

The Joker has been busted and we have you to thank.

Fatman and Batman!

I would have followed you to the very end.

I'm the awesome this town deserved....but not the awesome it needs right now. So I'll be lynched...and that's okay. For whenever things get dull I'll be there to post a meme. Whenever someone is sad I'll be there over their shoulder to tell them it's okay...I'm still awesome.

And whenever the scoundrels from DM attempt another take over I'll be there to fight them off with bad jokes and an undeserved sense of entitlement. Because I'm not a hero. I'm a gift. I'm the whisper in the night that makes things alright.

I'm the joker.

*black screen*

*Awesome music*

*credits roll*

I'm the awesome this town deserved....but not the awesome it needs right now. So I'll be lynched...and that's okay. For whenever things get dull I'll be there to post a meme. Whenever someone is sad I'll be there over their shoulder to tell them it's okay...I'm still awesome.

And whenever the scoundrels from DM attempt another take over I'll be there to fight them off with bad jokes and an undeserved sense of entitlement. Because I'm not a hero. I'm a gift. I'm the whisper in the night that makes things alright.

I'm the joker.

*black scene*

*Awesome music*

*credits roll*

Poetry mother****ers

The people in the house awoke joyously to find one of the locks on Ape's door opened.  They were that much closer to getting out of this sh*t smelling house.  Time to catch more culprits.  They quickly started accusing each other again, but one person seemed especially guilty.  They all started punching him in the face when suddenly he fell backwards into the fireplace.  His entire body along with his belongings burned to ash in this abnormally hot fireplace and nothing was left of AVM.

AVM has been lynched.

It is now Night 4.  Deadline in 18 hours, 8:30 PM on the 6th PST, or 11:30 PM on the 6th EST.

The people in the house awoke joyously to find one of the locks on Ape's door opened.  They were that much closer to getting out of this sh*t smelling house.  Time to catch more culprits.  They quickly started accusing each other again, but one person seemed especially guilty.  They all started punching him in the face when suddenly he fell backwards into the fireplace.  His entire body along with his belongings burned to ash in this abnormally hot fireplace and nothing was left of AVM.

AVM has been lynched.

It is now Night 4.  Deadline in 18 hours, 8:30 PM on the 6th PST, or 11:30 PM on the 6th EST.

OK?  Alingment please?

No but seriously. Can we ge the alignment? Its kind of like how the game works.

Though, I'm assuming if he were scum, we'd be game over so Crusher lied? I shoot him?

I've seen roles that don't flip roles on death. Also, you're an sk so that could be why we don't have a resolution so far.

I've seen roles that don't flip roles on death. Also, you're an sk so that could be why we don't have a resolution so far.

No, I'm the town Vig.  Not SK.

Guess I'm shooting Crusher tonight.  I assume that was a fake reveal.

My other shot was going to be on LK...but feel like the right play is shooting Crusher.

Would have to be.  The fact JIF suggested that we had only two scums in a ten person game and they had either no limited night kills have to make you wonder.   JiF claimed every nk so far.  If JIF is the town vig then the town had all the kills and the scums had no or gimped kills.  Thats nuts.  

How did you get bad results?

What bad results?  I investigated AVM and it came back NOT TOWN.  He is either scum or a serial killer.  You claimed all the nk so IM guessing scum.  not sure why you call those bad results.  Incomplete yes.  But bad?  How?

JIF listen to me. We know that the scum had two powers.  They could control votes and silence.  Both of these occurred during day phase right.  Smash saw me visiting an investigation one night.  I investigated N1:  JC (town)  N2: Arsis(town)  N3: AVM (scum).  Not sure what night Smash saw me.  I would have to look back.  You need to shoot Lizzy tonight.  He has to be scum.  You say your not.  Arsis is not.  Haley had protection(assumed Doc) so not.  Lizzy has to be the scum.  Pretty simple.  Now we dont know if he is the silencer or vote controller or both.  If he is both and you shoot me instead of him then he could win this tomorrow I think by silencing someone, stealing a vote and then voting.  Correct if Im wrong but pretty sure its possible. 

Archived