Sanchez Available For Trade - Eagles

j4jets

This team is in the longest offensive rut I have ever witnessed in my 45 years rooting for the team and rather than looking at the crap we have marched in here at the skill positions it seems the order of the decade is to just blame it all on the QB no matter what. The QB position has blinded both the organization and the fans and it seems like there is no end in sight because now I believe our QB position really is bad with Geno Smith . Look for Vick to take over at some stage early in the season

You really can't make this stuff up sometimes. In the very next sentence you do exactly what you just lambasted other fans for

Clearly this was Sparano's fault.

Exactly! It's amazing, Sparano was considered a top offensive mind in the NFL, Holmes a top WR, Schotty was a top up and coming mind, and all of them are basically now dead because of Sanchez. It's amazing how much blood this guy has on his hands, and amazingly there are still some fans who support him? HOW??

According to Rex. It all was. Until it all become Tanny's fault.

Rex said this play was Sparano's fault? To my untrained eye, it looks like Sparano drew up a sure TD play here (OK, Hill catching the ball is no sure thing. Granted.)

But you have it backwards. Rex said drafting Hill (and trading up for the privilege) was Tanny's fault way before he fired Sparano.

Exactly! It's amazing, Sparano was considered a top offensive mind in the NFL, Holmes a top WR, Schotty was a top up and coming mind, and all of them are basically now dead because of Sanchez. It's amazing how much blood this guy has on his hands, and amazingly there are still some fans who support him? HOW??

Chip Kelly seems alive and well with Sanchez completing passes at an 82 percent clip ... Sure its preseason but Like I said he never did that here in preseason either

Mark-Sanchez-Scared-by-Drayton-Florence-

sanchezINT.gif

Clearly this was Sparano's fault.

Clearly you have no idea what your saying since you have no idea what his first read was on the play there were 4 possible receivers on that play and to make the statement Hill was open just as the QB set is ridiculous and looks more like witch hunt than it does anything else. Either way the actual design of that play is so transparent and predictable it made it hard for any pass to be completed on that play. Regardless the throw was a poor decision

Clearly you have no idea what your saying since you have no idea what his first read was on the play there were 4 possible receivers on that play and to make the statement Hill was open just as the QB set is ridiculous and looks more like witch hunt than it does anything else. Either way the actual design of that play is so transparent and predictable it made it hard for any pass to be completed on that play.

Unless he threw it to Hill, in which case it would have been a TD.

Sanchez had 32 TDs in 2011. Don't know how that was ever considered bad. Team went 11-5.

It would be awesome for our qb to put up 32 scores running or passing this year.

Would 32 TDs be considered progress by Geno ? He had what 18 last year total ?

Because Sanchez improved and did that and got boo'd out two years later by the you jet "super fans"

Can't wait til it happens all over again. And again and again ... Because as jet "super fans" it's always the montra of play the next guy. Fire the coach get the next guy. Fire the GM get the next guy. Every single god damn year.

Sanchez had 32 TDs in 2011. Don't know how that was ever considered bad. Team went 11-5.

It would be awesome for our qb to put up 32 scores running or passing this year.

Would 32 TDs be considered progress by Geno ? He had what 18 last year total ?

Because Sanchez improved and did that and got boo'd out two years later by the you jet "super fans"

Can't wait til it happens all over again. And again and again ... Because as jet "super fans" it's always the montra of play the next guy. Fire the coach get the next guy. Fire the GM get the next guy. Every single god damn year.

You have your years mixed up, super fan. ;)

Has anyone not figured out that Smash looks at a players first couple of games, decides that that is the appropriate sample size, forms an opinion and then never changes it no matter what?

I imagine he's also a huge Timo Perez fan.

Shane Spencer took my world by storm.

Archived