Jets cut Jalen Saunders and sign T.J Graham

jetsrule128

Is it really a scapegoat move when the player who's getting cut not NFL calibre?

Graham actually has deep speed. Saunders didn't.

Poor scapegoat move but one nonethess just like derrik mason was. "See! See! We do hold players accountable here! Please Ignore geno's performance and cursing at fans, mo's fistfight and victory lap afterward, sanchez for 5 years, santonio pissing all over the team (scary thought with that fire hose)."

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor scapegoat move but one nonethess just like derrik mason was. "See! See! We do hold players accountable here! Please Ignore geno's performance and cursing at fans, mo's fistfight and victory lap afterward, sanchez for 5 years, santonio pissing all over the team (scary thought with that fire hose)."

Except the argument was lame when Mason was sent packing and no better now.  Don't get me wrong, I get hating on Rex (and whoever else) and having major issues with how he's handled absolutely all of these things.  But you can't really believe the Jets shouldn't cut an awful player simply because of some other crap going on with the roster that has nothing to do with him.  Mason deserved to get cut, and so does Saunders.  That of course doesn't even slightly excuse any of the other nonsense going on all over this entire team, and I can't imagine anyone is foolish enough to think that it in any way does.  All I'm saying is there's plenty of real reasons to hate this entire team that don't require conspiracy theories.  It's the one thing they've been sure to give us more than enough of this season.

LOL, and to think we could've had Bruce Ellington with that pick...

Once again, this is what happens when every qualified GM candidate turns down your organization because you forced them to keep Rex on as HC.

...As disheartening as it is to see the Jets throw away a 4th round pick, this was probably the right move.  Saunders was extremely small for the NFL, did not have blazing speed, and did not show the requisite shiftiness and change of direction for a good punt returner. Sometimes, when a guy can't contribute, you know it very early. I myself have been on record saying that it was a mistake of a pick. Let's hope TJ Graham and his blazing speed can make a contribution.

...../ Hopefully, Rex will be gone after this year.  We get a better HC and a new QB , and we should be fine for 2015.

Archived